Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now (186672 Views)

Can A Binatone Outdoor Antenna Be Used With GOTV Decoder?? / Startimes Decoder Now 3900 / STARTIMES DECODER Now 7,000 Naira PLUS 1 MONTH FREE SUBSCRIPTION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by pofolo(m): 12:10am On Jul 05, 2014
aycity2000: pls help, my newly activated decoder is showing e-017 on other stations except channel 99 and I m still entitled to 1 month free subscription.
help
put it on channel 4 ( afmag yoruba) , send a text in his format ( reset, leave a space, then ur iuc number) to 4688 while ur decoder is on. Eg reset 2016123456 to 4688

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by tonybunor(m): 7:54am On Oct 04, 2014
alhadsolutions:
It is a pleasure. Always feel free to discuss problems relating to DSTV & Gotv with me. Am an Authorised dealer here in Lagos. Thanks

Hello sir, pls my decorder is not responding to remote control commands I can't even change the station from the AM hausa, though the green light shows that the remote control is functional. what might be the problem and a paid the subcription yesterday
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by morimz: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Heĺlo pls my gotv is not working n I have sent my Iuc no to 4688.wat is the problem? ?

1 Like

Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by lizzywon: 8:48am On Oct 29, 2014
Please my Gotv is showing green and red light nd I av scanned but it keep saying ne channel found. Please what do I do am in abuja

1 Like

Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by olaorire: 11:42am On Dec 08, 2014
Hello my bro alhadsolutions and others in the house. My GOTV is working perfectly but the NTAi's audio won't just come. I have reinstalled & rescanned severally but the NTAi channel won't just have audio. The NTAi's picture is ok but it doesn't have audio. I'm fed up with it, what can I do? I'm in Lagos. Pls help.

1 Like

Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by timitune(m): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
alhadsolutions:
the problem occured bcus the shift button was pressed. This will change the features of the settings. Call me @ 1pm after church service 2morrow on direction to rectify the problem. It is a free service. 08033683075.

I have problem using my gotv remote control. I can't do anything with it, iwhen I press it the green liight comes on and the green on decoder blinks and nothing happen after. Pls help
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by justiniyke(m): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
Just Press P+ and P- simultaneously, you will get a prompt...Press Ҝα̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ and you are done.

1 Like

Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Danfreeman(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2014
please kindly assist me.am tird if scanning my decoder.my signal strength is 100% and still i cannot find any channel even channel 99.hv sent reset IUC to 4688 several times my request was recieved with acknowledged text and still can't view any channel find attached the errors on the screen E66-32.this channel is not authorized for viewing please contact Gotv call center for assistance

Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by guass(m): 3:06am On Dec 29, 2014
Danfreeman:
please kindly assist me.am tird if scanning my decoder.my signal strength is 100% and still i cannot find any channel even channel 99.hv sent reset IUC to 4688 several times my request was recieved with acknowledged text and still can't view any channel find attached the errors on the screen E66-32.this channel is not authorized for viewing please contact Gotv call center for assistance
Put ur IUC number here let me check and tell u what to do
or why don't u call GOtv call center?
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by guass(m): 3:08am On Dec 29, 2014
Danfreeman:
However, is like u changed ur location ie ur box was registered in another state.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by cooldays(m): 8:26am On Dec 31, 2014
I paid 1000 on my gotv set but my system is Yet to be active. I was on the 1500 plan before. Kindly help
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by excess4luv: 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Alhadsoutions u have been of great help to me today....... My box has refused to play the stations since lastweek, but thanks for assistance.... ONELOVE.... NL rocks

1 Like

Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by guass(m): 12:51am On Jan 04, 2015
cooldays:
I paid 1000 on my gotv set but my system is Yet to be active. I was on the 1500 plan before. Kindly help
Try and call their customer care no and u are good to watch ur Gotv again.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by orluuchi(f): 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
Pls how do I identify the decider number?
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Harrisonn(m): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
I dont know wats wrong with ma decoder...it juss goes on and off by itself...it showz a channel b4 i can press anything on the remote it goes off again n the process repeats allova... Any ideaz?
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by oskion(m): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Pls!!! I need assistance, I'm having issues with my gotv, I keep getting 'searching for decoder update' with a green and red light showing on my decoder. With the remote not functioning and also the decoder taking long than Normal to on......please I need help. Thanks y'all
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by ayomiluv(m): 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Pls I activate my Gotv 29/012015 but since its only NTA and LTV dats showing others are not showing pls help me my IUC is 2019189254
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by ayomiluv(m): 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
Pls I activate my Gotv on 29/012015 but since its only NTA and LTV dats showing others are not showing pls help me my IUC is 2019189254
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Believe13: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
plz what channels are in the gotv 1k banquet?
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by guass(m): 2:20am On Feb 05, 2015
ayomiluv:
Pls I activate my Gotv on 29/012015 but since its only NTA and LTV dats showing others are not showing pls help me my IUC is 2019189254
How far is it working now? I want to know so dat I can help U.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by guass(m): 2:26am On Feb 05, 2015
Believe13:
plz what channels are in the gotv 1k banquet?
Only few channels such as CNN, Afmagic Family, Blitz, Select 2 etc are missing on 1k bouquet. However, u will still like what u will find in dat 1k bouquet.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by guass(m): 2:29am On Feb 05, 2015
oskion:
Pls!!! I need assistance, I'm having issues with my gotv, I keep getting 'searching for decoder update' with a green and red light showing on my decoder. With the remote not functioning and also the decoder taking long than Normal to on......please I need help. Thanks y'all
Pls allow it to DOWNLOAD/UPDATE after 20 minutes it will be working fine.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by isaacmarshal07: 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
pls! I got a problem too wit dis GOtv ish, my remote not working for the GOtv except da power button only plus da red and green light is just stagnant...wat do i do? Thanks
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by guass(m): 4:43am On Feb 18, 2015
isaacmarshal07:
pls! I got a problem too wit dis GOtv ish, my remote not working for the GOtv except da power button only plus da red and green light is just stagnant...wat do i do? Thanks
Press the P- and P+ on ur decoder and then press exit on ur remote and thank me 2morrow.

1 Like

Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by guass(m): 4:50am On Feb 18, 2015
isaacmarshal07:
Press P- and P+ buttons on the decoder and then exit on ur remote and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by fififi(f): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2015
Please I need assistant, I activated my Gotv on 21/02/2015 and since then is showing "E017-0:The decoder is not enabled for this channel"on other stations expect NTA, LTV (with no volume) and Channel 99 and I'm still entitled to 1 month free subscription.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by guass(m): 3:12am On Feb 24, 2015
fififi:
Please I need assistant, I activated my Gotv on 21/02/2015 and since then is showing "E017-0:The decoder is not enabled for this channel"on other stations expect NTA, LTV (with no volume) and Channel 99 and I'm still entitled to 1 month free subscription.
Put ur IUC here and on ur decoder it must work.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Stevolab(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
What is the meaning of this EO17 showing on every channels of my GOtv. Pls kindly help out,,, my name is Stephen, IUC number 4601849425 and phone number is 08030576769. Pls help help to solve this gotv problem
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by guass(m): 6:33am On Mar 12, 2015
Stevolab:
What is the meaning of this EO17 showing on every channels of my GOtv. Pls kindly help out,,, my name is Stephen, IUC number 4601849425 and phone number is 08030576769. Pls help help to solve this gotv problem
E017 means ur decoder has not been activated. I dont know it has been cleared though will verify later and clear the error if possible
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by J4parry(m): 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
I got a Gotv for my granny, but the signal goes off for some seconds and comes back, then repeats same again after like 5mins. What could be the solution to this or is it a factory problem?

Thank you for your anticipated response.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by guass(m): 4:52am On Mar 18, 2015
J4parry:
I got a Gotv for my granny, but the signal goes off for some seconds and comes back, then repeats same again after like 5mins. What could be the solution to this or is it a factory problem?

Thank you for your anticipated response.
Ur signal strength is not high enough. Go to Signal information and increase ur signal above 90%.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by chyegems(f): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
My newly bought gotv keeps scrambling
...i cant watch anything and some of the stations are missing.. The signal quality is flunctuating between 90 and 100% but d signal strength is either 50 or below it.. I ve rescanned sotey i don become expert for rescanning dept. What should i do now?should i get another pole to attach to d one i already mounted to make it longer and hence attract more signal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.