Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Special Thanks to The Moderator who Move My fear topic To front page - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Special Thanks to The Moderator who Move My fear topic To front page (628 Views)

May I Be Cleared By Seun Or The Moderator Please / To The Moderator / Thanks To Sanusi: Foreign Banks Reject Letters Of Credit From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Thanks to The Moderator who Move My fear topic To front page by dryakson(m): 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
Special thanks to the moderator or anybody who moved my most fear topic to front page I doff my cap for you. Yeah giving advice to a problem is like solving half of the problem.
Thanks thanks thanks.
This is the topic https://www.nairaland.com/1502319/n800000-credit-alert-unknown-person[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Special Thanks to The Moderator who Move My fear topic To front page by buoye1(m): 12:10am On Nov 03, 2013
Make I help u carry dis 1 go frnt page too
Re: Special Thanks to The Moderator who Move My fear topic To front page by dryakson(m): 5:42am On Nov 03, 2013
Lol.. No thanks
Re: Special Thanks to The Moderator who Move My fear topic To front page by rill: 7:21am On Nov 03, 2013
And u had to open a thread for this, dude like seriously
Re: Special Thanks to The Moderator who Move My fear topic To front page by jerrymania(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2013
dryakson: Special thanks to the moderator or anybody who moved my most fear topic to front page I doff my cap for you. Yeah giving advice to a problem is like solving half of the problem.
Thanks thanks thanks.
This is the topic https://www.nairaland.com/1502319/n800000-credit-alert-unknown-person[color=#006600][/color]

Is your life that booooooooooooooooooring?
Re: Special Thanks to The Moderator who Move My fear topic To front page by naijacutee(f): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2013
You're welcome. I understand that you probably opened this thread because the other thread had about 8 pages, and if you posted it there, I might not have seen it. Perfectly understood.

2 Likes

Re: Special Thanks to The Moderator who Move My fear topic To front page by mayorall(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
naijacutee: You're welcome. I understand that you probably opened this thread because the other thread had about 8 pages, and if you posted it there, I might not have seen it. Perfectly understood.

Hey. So you exist. You are the moderator of this section without a complain thread. Eku ise o. You banned me for a good one month for opening a thread and I didn't reply the people early cos of my exams. Oluwa ashanu yin o.
Re: Special Thanks to The Moderator who Move My fear topic To front page by dryakson(m): 5:47am On Nov 06, 2013
naijacutee: You're welcome. I understand that you probably opened this thread because the other thread had about 8 pages, and if you posted it there, I might not have seen it. Perfectly understood.
I appreciate your efforts

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Oil Marketers And Swiss Oil Dealers Rob Nigeria Of Billions Of Dollars / Banker's Are Stingy / Folorunsho Alakija Make Top Ten Richest Woman In D World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.