Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Why Do Girls Take Good/genuine Men For Granted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Take Good/genuine Men For Granted (1668 Views)

Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market / How Girls Take Photo. (pic) / Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Take Good/genuine Men For Granted by emeka94(m): 1:36am On Nov 03, 2013
Saw a post asking why "guys take good girls for granted". So I decided to counteract it with my own question because its unfair to think that only guys take good people of d other sex for granted, after all a pendulum swings both ways.
Girls would rather prefer to date and give up their bodies to guys who still dress like wizkid( the guy may even be thirty years but em still dey form wizzy). Probability the view them as being more fun and alive but when the get their hearts broken by such guys whom they obviously know that they are only interested on their body, them girls go start "guys are ...." "Men are....". Mtcheew. when that cool guy way understand maturity and genuinely likes you, approached u wetin u talk/do?
Am speaking from experience and I also knw others that can give credence to what am saying.
Girls tend to always fall for guys that are not emotionally available or just want their body, forgetting/rejecting the guy who really wants them. After when their selling point don sweet the thirty year old swagger(wizzy) guy, them go come NL and other forum to complain about guys in general.
Re: Why Do Girls Take Good/genuine Men For Granted by temi4fash(m): 6:03am On Nov 03, 2013
Not all gals

and cos gals think with dere emotions and not dere head...
Re: Why Do Girls Take Good/genuine Men For Granted by djeezy(m): 6:22am On Nov 03, 2013
Not all girls. Some girls are actually looking for the good guys.
Re: Why Do Girls Take Good/genuine Men For Granted by Tholudee(f): 6:47am On Nov 03, 2013
Because you don't value the good things you have until you loose it...not all girls though tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Take Good/genuine Men For Granted by Danhumprey: 7:33am On Nov 03, 2013
Not all gals do such thing. But on a scale of 1 to 100,I would say 80% of gals behave that way. undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Take Good/genuine Men For Granted by Enegod(m): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2013
I think that a true lady wants a Good/genuine guy
that knows how to be bad at the right
times. They want a loving husband and a
companionate father for their children,
but a fire cracker in the bedroom.
They what a MAN someone that will take
the lead when he has to, but knows when
to just be at her side.
But I can only speak to what I think.
———> off to church
Re: Why Do Girls Take Good/genuine Men For Granted by Dygeasy(m): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2013
I've Always Been Good And Seemed Genuine But Guess What? I've Broken Enough Hearts To Make Me Unable To Get A Wife If I Get Cursed. Something I'm Not Proud Of. Its Not Really About Being A Good/Bad Guy, Its About Weighing Your Options And Figuring Out Exactly What You Want In A Lady.

Most Girls Are Blind Of Course And They Tend Not To See Where The Genuine Feelings Lie. But Not All.

There Are Good Guys With Wonderful Girls. Maybe Your Own Definition Of Good Is; Gentle To The Point Of Almost Being A Dunce, A Pathetic Introvert.

Pretence And Appearing Good Walk Hand In Hand. Don't Blame The Girls. The Bad Kinda Guys Come Out More As Real Than The 'Good' Guys.

MO!
Re: Why Do Girls Take Good/genuine Men For Granted by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:42am On Nov 03, 2013
another good boy bad girl thread again....Gosh morons are takin up space on NL...MODs were art tho like crezly dey need 2 be banned! Pfft!

If u need 2 know GO HERE MOFO------>

https://www.nairaland.com/1502443/good-guys-nice-guys-bad
Re: Why Do Girls Take Good/genuine Men For Granted by BarryX(m): 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2013
Being Good is relative and totally dependent on the context it is defined.

Playing a loving good dude nollywood script like Ramsey Noah might give you an unwanted Cossy Orjiakor .

So it depends really !!

Remember Samson was madly in love with Delilah and guess what she did !!

She shove the dude's hair and "cooked a good dish for the philistines" and Samson {my guy } went through a series of Hot Iron soiree that got his eyes drilled out of the sockets .

Painful ??
So you see !! It's not as it seems (abracadabra is involved )
Happy Sunday fellas
grin
Re: Why Do Girls Take Good/genuine Men For Granted by emeka94(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
Booty butt chic: another good boy bad girl thread again....Gosh morons are takin up space on NL...MODs were art tho like crezly dey need 2 be banned! Pfft!

If u need 2 know GO HERE MOFO------>

https://www.nairaland.com/1502443/good-guys-nice-guys-bad
Is really not about bad girl-good guy issue but the fact that girls tend to overlook the good guys who really care about them although that I have to agree that is not all of them. Dygeasy and barry x really do have a point in what they are said.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, The Five Types Of Girls You Should Not Touch / If Ur Ex Calls You And Say I Love U............... / Benefits Of Being A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.