Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Will Smith: It's okay to sleep around while you're married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith: It's okay to sleep around while you're married (2779 Views)

Actresses Sleep Around For Endorsements- Ayo Mogaji / Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) / Is Dbanj New Look Ridiculous Or Okay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Smith: It's okay to sleep around while you're married by CH3COO(m): 7:16am On Jul 11, 2008
As long as you let your wife know before you do it and she says it's okay.

Will Smith reckons it’s healthy to fancy other people when you're married and has no qualms telling his wife when he does.

The actor – who tied the knot with Jada Pinkett Smith 11 years ago – is determined to be honest about how he feels. ‘Our perspective is, you don’t avoid what’s natural and you’re going to be attracted to people,’ Will explains.

‘So sometimes we have the discussion: “Wow, this or that girl is freaking gorgeous”. I’m not going to say anything to my buddies that’s any different than what I say to my wife.’

And Will, 39, reckons he'll tell Jada - and she'll tell him - if they ever feel the need to have sex with others. Each will say: 'I’m not going to do it if you don’t approve of it,’ he says.

http://www.mediatakeout.com/25005/explosive_confession_will_smith_opens_up_to_uk_magazine_about_his_unorthodox_relationship_with_jada.html
Re: Will Smith: It's okay to sleep around while you're married by trendy(f): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2008
at least they are being honest and open about it
unlike naija men and other couples around the world
that have extra marital affairs secretly
o, and naija women too grin
Re: Will Smith: It's okay to sleep around while you're married by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2008
How Silly
Re: Will Smith: It's okay to sleep around while you're married by Nautillus(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2008
Long thing . . .

Why didn't he talk to a US based mag ? ?

all this fake gist sef . . .haba

Will Smith is one of the few POSITIVE BLACK CELEB role model abeg oh. Make una to tanish the guy image abeg.
Re: Will Smith: It's okay to sleep around while you're married by iice(f): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2008
What he's talking about is not being someone else with one set of people and being someone else to your partner.  Like how dudes hang out and talk - he can also talk like that with his wife.  So he reckons if there is 'ever' a time that one of them feels (and i think in their case, it will take a whole lotta 'feeling') to go see another person.  They'd first tell each other instead of hearing it from a third party.  People be zeroing on a word and blowing it out of context.  Missing the whole bloody message he was talking about.

trendy:

at least they are being honest and open about it
unlike naija men and other couples around the world
that have extra marital affairs secretly
o, and naija women too grin

Thank you jare oo.  Better than all those ones doing covert moves.  They respect each other to atleast tell it to their own faces.
Re: Will Smith: It's okay to sleep around while you're married by CH3COO(m): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2008
why cry?
Even if one sentence is zeroed on and blown out of proportion, it's well blown. If you're going to get married and still plan on entertaining thoughts of philandering about, why marry in the first place? Totally against the concept of marital sanctity and commitment.

Different strokes for different folks, whatever.
Re: Will Smith: It's okay to sleep around while you're married by iice(f): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2008
Bah rofl, i love the crying - they say it makes me more human tongue grin grin

Indeed different strokes for different folks (no pun intended)
Re: Will Smith: It's okay to sleep around while you're married by CH3COO(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2008
lol.
Re: Will Smith: It's okay to sleep around while you're married by naijadiva2(f): 3:02am On Jul 12, 2008
Nautillus:

Long thing . . .

Why didn't he talk to a US based mag ? ?

all this fake gist sef . . .haba

Will Smith is one of the few POSITIVE BLACK CELEB role model abeg oh. Make una to tanish the guy image abeg.

its not fake, will smith already talked about few years ago.
Re: Will Smith: It's okay to sleep around while you're married by Raymond88(m): 3:17am On Jul 12, 2008
This will wreck a lot of marriages, especially if your wife is fat!
Re: Will Smith: It's okay to sleep around while you're married by naijadiva2(f): 3:19am On Jul 12, 2008
Raymond88:

This will wreck a lot of marriages, especially if your wife is fat!

well jada is okay with it cuz she does it too.
Re: Will Smith: It's okay to sleep around while you're married by Raymond88(m): 3:26am On Jul 12, 2008
Yea but surely it could get to a point where she starts telling him how gorgeous a guys butt is just to get revenge or to make him jealous. . .
Re: Will Smith: It's okay to sleep around while you're married by naijadiva2(f): 3:27am On Jul 12, 2008
sure but for now, at least they are honest but i still think its not right.
Re: Will Smith: It's okay to sleep around while you're married by CH3COO(m): 3:28am On Jul 12, 2008
Imagine having to think about somebody smashing your wife.  lipsrsealed
Re: Will Smith: It's okay to sleep around while you're married by naijadiva2(f): 3:31am On Jul 12, 2008
CH3COO:

Imagine having to think about somebody smashing your wife. lipsrsealed

what an elaborate way of putting it.
Re: Will Smith: It's okay to sleep around while you're married by CARUSO(m): 7:48am On Jul 12, 2008
people have different perspective of life, if he thinks so fine, if u dont agree, fine!!Lay him off!! wink
Re: Will Smith: It's okay to sleep around while you're married by OrumbaS89(f): 7:08am On Jul 13, 2008
I could never have an open marriage. I couldn't do the deed knowing someone else did it after me.
Re: Will Smith: It's okay to sleep around while you're married by CH3COO(m): 6:51am On Jul 14, 2008
OrumbaS89:

I could never have an open marriage. I couldn't do the deed knowing someone else did it after me.
just close your eyes and imagine the deed was done before you.  grin

(1) (Reply)

Hey`all----the Nigerian Hip Hop Awards Nominees Has Been Announced. / Omg!! Young Nigerian Girls Go Wild In There Hostel Shares Unclad Photos Online / Girl Expose Pastor That Wants To Squeeze Her Boobs On Instagram [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.