Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book (15638 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting / Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by naijasofamerica(f): 5:20am On Nov 03, 2013
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo on Saturday said he would respond to the claims made by his erstwhile deputy, former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar, on their political relationship, in his soon-to-be published book.

Abubakar had, in an interview published in Hausa language by a newspaper, disclosed that he “blasted” Obasanjo over his bid to run for a second term and had argued vehemently with him on his (Obasanjo’s) bid to go for a third term.

He also claimed he snubbed Obasanjo, who had visited his residence to plead for his support for a second term. He disclosed that Obasanjo gave him a Quran to swear as a pledge of his loyalty to him, during one of their arguments.

When contacted for Obasanjo’s response to Abubakar’s claims, the former President’s media aide, Mr. Vitalis Ortese, simply told one of our correspondents, “Wait for our book.”

Also, Obasanjo’s Chief of Staff, Mr. Victor Durodola, said the former President did not want to respond to the things Atiku said in the interview.

“There is nothing to respond to. What was published was taken out of context, from an interview. He (Atiku) did not come to say it directly, so it is not something we can respond. My principal does not want to respond to it,” he said.

When asked if Atiku’s claims were correct, Durodola said, “There is nothing to correct.”

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by psucc(m): 5:34am On Nov 03, 2013
Ehey! I don talkam. Trouble the sleep iyanga go wake am.
Atiku over.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by Tolexander: 5:36am On Nov 03, 2013
Baba ma soko o!
Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by greatgod2012(f): 5:59am On Nov 03, 2013
I love OBJ style, the style is "not everything that is said about you that you respond to directly".

It shows how experienced and matured OBJ is.

12 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by greatgod2012(f): 6:01am On Nov 03, 2013
psucc: Ehey! I don talkam. Trouble the sleep iyanga go wake am.
Atiku over.

No trouble anywhere, OBJ no get his time again, i think.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by Ismahill(m): 6:42am On Nov 03, 2013
Shey no b say Baba dn accept defèat,wey b say im jst dy use book cover face.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by Akshow: 6:46am On Nov 03, 2013
Will these two old senile men just shut it already! Mtcheeeeeew! Una time don pass abeg. Eyin baba elo sempe!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by forumcitizens: 7:27am On Nov 03, 2013
When is the book coming out? Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by naijasofamerica(f): 7:41am On Nov 03, 2013
Politics is a dirty game old men like to play...

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by aboto49(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2013
Dnt tell me wat am tnkin is tru? Haaaaaaaa. Atiku don defeat Obj.baba dey u book to cover him face. First page tin shaAaaaaaaaaaa.
Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by emmanuelson20: 7:46am On Nov 03, 2013
No Tribal War here Please... Just Politics!

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by tomakint: 7:51am On Nov 03, 2013
Baba o, this is one dirty game Baba knows how to play. As smart as Atiku claimed to be, Baba played him for 8 good years and still playing him.....this Baba na wa....oya roll out your book make I read.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by gerald09(m): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2013
Wow! OBJ's really a comedian. "Read my Book" I hope in d book he say the truth about how he n his 40 thieves robbed it citizens. Its time dese our leaders learn from IBB and OBJ. No matter how much u steal, how much u destroy dis country, u will be here(Nigeria) to suffer what u created. No were to run

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by superior1: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2013
Wetin oldman take pass pikin dey hidden under a leaf.

Una no dey chase your house-rat make you wound ya-self

Na inside house stool dey wait for bottom.

With silence, OBJ said all that needed saying

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by naijasofamerica(f): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2013
Wait oh, Why must we read your book? Hahaaa! Baba want more money!

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2013
I love this happening. Surely it will reveal awkward, weird and shameful things they did and are still doing.

Technically, after baba's reply in his book, atiku will come up with his' again. And the cycle continues.
Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by MrChris1(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2013
Is this a strategy to sell his so called book? Baba oh!

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by Adesam09(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2013
Just passing
Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2013
Atiku is just ranting! Those are rants from a looser! He's always a looser. PDP

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by emmanuelson20: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2013
Mr. Chris:
You got me thinking there, Probably this is just a Set-up to make money off Nigerians. Hmmm!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 03, 2013
Baba should go and sleep.
Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by donphilopus: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2013
Let the misunderstanding rock them
Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by naijasofamerica(f): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2013
Money they both stole or still stealing from Nigerians isn't enough, Rich always want more, Abi! Baba, just tell us, we are not ready to buy your book. Abeggi!

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by leofab(f): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2013
From farmer to author, soon him go start to dey sing. Maybe baba should reply atiku in his next albulm.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by paul288yahoo(m): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2013
Hmmm......the dawn is near.
Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by greatgod2012(f): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2013
Mr. Chris:

whether you buy the book or not, the book will definitely hit the market, it's automatic, there's nothing anyone can do about it. OBJ is still well respected nationwide.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2013
I go like make you give Nigerians d book free of charge.
Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by greatgod2012(f): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2013
naijasofamerica: Money they both stole or still stealing from Nigerians isn't enough, Rich always want more, Abi! Baba, just tell us, we are not ready to buy your book. Abeggi!

believe me sincerely, whether you buy or not, the book will definitely sell. Remember that "once a soldier, always a soldier. He's still a politian and his fellow politicians will buy the book.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by ademoladeji(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2013
Baba Iyabo is watching Mr. Atiku on HD n smiling in Korean

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by aieromon(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2013
Baba ni yen.

Triple tuale Sir. .
Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by ademoladeji(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2013
leofab: From farmer to author, soon him go start to dey sing. Maybe baba should reply atiku in his next albulm.

You're unwell... Lolz
Re: Obasanjo Will Reply Atiku In His Book by Chanchit: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2013
Baba o baba o baba o
Oluwa da baba si fun wa
Baba o baba o baba o
Oluwa da baba si fun wa.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Die-hard Supporter, Trekked Into Minna, Enroute Kebbi, Sokoto / Reps Reject VAT 7.5% Increment, Warn FG / Aso Villa Crises Mirror Nigeria’s Broken State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.