Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name (22151 Views)

Which is most ideal to use?"IJN,In Jesus name or In the name of Jesus christ" / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? / Miracles In Jesus Name - Crippled Leg Grows Out (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by fabolakers(m): 8:00am On Nov 03, 2013
Don't use IJN to Replace In Jesus Name because when you get attacked, you don't expect to say the Blood of J and expect something to happen. His name is Jesus and that's a Name above all names so next time you think about using IJN after sharing a Prayer with someone especially on social networks, think about that because I don't think you can command anything when you keep screaming IJN. Happy Sunday to Everybody and Make sure you pray for our Lovely Country Nigeria because there is no place like Home.

123 Likes

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Ajibam: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2013
happy Sunday.. that's the truth bro

3 Likes

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Ajibam: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2013
thanks for this...happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2013
IJN

13 Likes

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Ajibam: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: IJN

7 Likes

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by SalC: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2013
True talk. Using funny abbreviations is fast taking away the true meaning of useful words.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by adepojuot: 9:17am On Nov 03, 2013
Thanks brother,God bless you for sharing his word.....

1 Like

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by ayoku777(m): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2013
I'm guilty of these. But i always send it to believers who know the name the abbreviation stands for and would read it in full in their minds.

But on another note, do you know 'JESUS' is english? His real name in hebrew is 'YASHUA'. So i believe knowing Him personally is where the power is, not the spelling per se. So IYN or IJN

And honestly OP, no one says I J N when talking or praying. They always say IN JESUS NAME. IJN is only used when texting.

16 Likes

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by AbuMikey(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2013

I just can't help it when typing on mobile. sad

2 Likes

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by ademoladeji(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2013
shocked
Issokay
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by tinuolababy(f): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2013
But common sense should tell you that it's only used in writing. IJN IJN IJN

7 Likes

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2013
Bros J

Why are you allowing some religious bigot mock you everywhere? Imagine the OP turn himself to your spokeman when you didn't send him this? There is no message from you about IJN but some can rule their decision on others as their authority.

Also why are you silent and not defending yourself again? Like the OP, many people have robbed with your name and many house turn to cat and fish in same cage all because of your name. Your name turn to something even a dog bark at because of the atrocities done with it. If you had exist and live to see things happening on earth, you would have striked those impersonating and blackmailing you.

Bros J, this is getting out of hand. When a man is having sex with prostitute, you will hear soft sound like 'oh jesus....my god am loving it' or 'jesus christ it pains, easy'. Robbers also mention your name. This is madness done with your name dear bro J. Pls dont sleep while Nigerians slip your name into dirt.

Thanks
FOLYKAZE

11 Likes

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by superfour(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2013
I thing this only abilicable when you writhing text and fill thre is no more space.
Happy Sunday to all.

1 Like

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Nnewi1stSon: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I just can't help it when typing on mobile. sad

Na christian u be? undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Airforce1(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2013
On point smiley

1 Like

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2013
Funny thing is the Jewish rebel that was hung on a cross never bore the name JESUS.. there's no power in that name.. wink

6 Likes

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by 01mcfadden(m): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2013
Hmmmm...i think i'm learning!
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by AdekunleSegun(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2013
to think of it, its so so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by toluxa1(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2013
I've said this over and over again, it is so wrong. Please let's change. This is Jesus we are talking about! JESUS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Bsc(m): 9:35am On Nov 03, 2013
Thanks bro
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by AbuMikey(m): 9:35am On Nov 03, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: Na christian u be? undecided

Oga, why you ask?
gringringrin

Na every Abu be Mallam? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2013
I thought it was only used in text messages and in social networks.. I mean, no one ends a prayer with "IJN" like I bind dat spirit IJN..
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by slap1(m): 9:35am On Nov 03, 2013
That's outright carelessness! It's not even a remote option for me. JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER!

3 Likes

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2013
slap1: That's outright carelessness! It's not even a remote option for me. JESUS IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER!
Yeah, he remains dead, that's why he tarries. He can't come back. He's dead.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Nuvally: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2013
aManFromMars: Funny thing is the Jewish rebel that was hung on a cross never bore the name JESUS.. there's no power in that name.. wink

We will keep praying for you!!! #bless

15 Likes

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Monzuur(m): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2013
IJN
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by slap1(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2013
aManFromMars: Funny thing is the Jewish rebel that was hung on a cross never bore the name JESUS.. there's no power in that name.. wink
You claim to be an atheist. What then attracts you to a topic that has 'Jesus' in it?

8 Likes

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2013
fabolakers: Don't use IJN to Replace In Jesus Name because when you get attacked, you don't expect to say the Blood of J and expect something to happen. His name is Jesus and that's a Name above all names so next time you think about using IJN after sharing a Prayer with someone especially on social networks, think about that because I don't think you can command anything when you keep screaming IJN. Happy Sunday to Everybody and Make sure you pray for our Lovely Country Nigeria because there is no place like Home.
You should not even say blood of Jesus when attacked - it is the name of Jesus you need to repell attacks. The blood is for forgiveness of sins.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Brimmie(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2013
Bros Jay Knows Better!! undecided
Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by Nuvally: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2013
aManFromMars:

Nobody should insult this guy. Like I said earlier, we will keep praying for u. Don't die just yet

27 Likes

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by dani1luv: 9:40am On Nov 03, 2013
So, some pastors end their prayers with IJN? undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name by slap1(m): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2013
aManFromMars:
OK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Similarities Between Nigerian Pastors And Politicians / Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Why Do You Always Sleep In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.