Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse - Science/Technology (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse (122300 Views)

Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan / How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse / Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by experience16: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
fender: PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT A DIRECT VIEW WITHOUT THE USE OF DARK GLASSES. I DID AND I'M HAVING SOME ACHES IN MY EYES ALREADY sad

U are right, I am having a serious headache now.
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by ojj(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
Sun wan roast person here for lag,never see any eclipse at all na just dark clouds.
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
It still a normal day here in ojo bararaks,volks,iyana ba,lasu,okoko,iyana isashi,ijanikinn down to agbara. Area of lagos as@ d tym of filling dis report adesina abiodun reporting 4 nairaland forum undecided
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Ichel: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
Alpha 911b reporting from operation pulo shield base camp, bitakwa, we saw a partial one though it was covered by cloud, nw d weather is cold n cloudy like it wanna rain. Out!!
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by iterator25: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
[size=18pt]Ok the eclipse has come and gone, thank you everybody for your contributions, 'Happy eclipse day', you can now go to your respective houses.. and for those people that didn't see anything, Your destiny wasn't configured to see the eclipse, However. Your children children may see it..

Cheers [/size]

1 Like

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Mokedaf(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
The Eclipse in abraka, delta state.

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
All these ppl downloading fake eclipse with your chinko phones, abeg no blind me o.

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by fankasibe: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
In-case d Eclipse of d sun hasn't gotten 2where u are, Pls bear wit us. Its due 2network challenges Text ECLIPSE to 3358-MTN(everywher u go)
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Idrismusty97(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
MTN the only legal armed robbers in Nigeria is taking the enclispe to their advantage cheesy.

"yello its eclispe time,send ECLIPSE to 3888 for a link to the images of the current eclipse.SMS cost only N100"

Na wa o
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by jhidey08(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
simeonism: it is 3:25pm here in asaba, delta state and we have see no eclipse. Maybe it will occur at night since we can see it during d day. Scientists have failed again. Dey 4get dat god stil owned dis world. My friends d sun here in asaba can roost someone alife.
God punish ASUU
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by kennyfao(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
It happening live here in IFO

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by GSKing: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
experience16:

U are right, I am having a serious headache now.
me too, my eye balls are suddenly very heavy!
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Danhumprey: 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
Some people are ignorant of what partial eclipse actually look like,and I was one of such,until my brother explain to me the phenomenon,and then I look at the Sun through a tinted glass and I saw it. cool
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Appliedmaths(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
Now I see why most Nigerian undergraduates and even graduates fail exams
and interviews, they don't READ, yes I'm saying
they don't read. They spend their time surfing
the web in search for latest movies and musics
to download, or spend the whole day on bbm
and co. ,the eclipse was reported to be a partial
one, it wasn't advised to view it
with your naked eyes, get a UV ray glasses and
you'll see the damn thing standing right there in the
sky right above you. When the enlightened ones
were busy searching for relevant information
and further instructions on the eclipse palava,
the lazy dodos were busy listening to the latest
music and movies online. I'm not saying that's
bad, but the average Nigerian youth/student
isn't well informed on what he/she needs to
know to excel in life, God can give you an idea but you have to build on it and also maintain it or els you're back to start. If they can't be informed on a common eclipse thing then what would they be interested in aside entertainment ?. And they were branding those of
us that saw the eclipse as liars, that's the highest
form of ignorance and stupidity I've seen
recently.

Thank God for Nairaland, at least the people I know here aren't uninformed. grin

1 Like

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by obicentlis: 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
Raining here in Aba.
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Isahalbash(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
My eyes de c double shockedshockedshocked c wetin eclipse don cause..4 lag d na sun jst de shine afta jst a li2 darkns..e b lyk say d sun no gree d moon 2 over-shadow am gringringringrin..abeg,hw pesin go take view am wit water inside bowl or bucket?
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by darea18: 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
eclipse pink? God have mercy
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
You are all welcomed to " AFTER ECLIPSE PARTY
gate fee: #1500 flat
venue :maiduguri
maximum security in place

1 Like

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
Abeg the eclipse don land for Enugu international airport .o. cheesy

Confirming live!
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by myke1759(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
E don dey tire me o. Shey d tin no go appen for lagos nii? Ojoro don enter am. Smh. winkwink
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by jhidey08(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
ojj: Sun wan roast person here for lag,never see any eclipse at all na just dark clouds.
sun and dark cloud at d same tym, u're a confused human being.
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by midnitestar(m): 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
It has started in lag, reportin from oke-Afa, isolo, lagos....the moon has jst covered 1/4 of d sun.
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Culin(f): 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
OMG! i tot twas nt going to happen, so lovely.. 14:50- 3:25 ..bauchi city
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Superstar007(m): 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
For those of you who are yet to See the Eclipse: Don't
panic The FG has Setup a Committee
To Investigate why the Eclipse has
not arrive
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Philipsdael(m): 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
Children in Lagos, using green-rubber-bottle to view solar-eclipse.

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
had to use a binocular to tape on my lens and grab dis pic..

d eclipse don happn here oo.

but d way no pure

1 Like

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by veave(f): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
its happening in Abuja. the weather is still gloomy right now...
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by ChildofChukwu(m): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
=]XX eye don dey turn me undecided
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Josydaky(f): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
Esclipse is totally gone in Yenagoa
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by b03liberty(m): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
iterator25: [size=18pt]Ok the eclipse has come and gone, thank you everybody for your contributions, 'Happy eclipse day', you can now go to your respective houses.. and for those people that didn't see anything, Your destiny wasn't configured to see eclipse, However. Your children children may see it..

Cheers
[/size]
lol...ur fada yarsh shocked
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by donphilopus: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
Sorry if my post id written wrongly or if you can feel any error in my post.. It's because it's partially happening here in Edo State and I am using beer bottle to view it over here...

Anyways it's partial
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by bacco2000(m): 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
How many people come dey view this topic so, pipu plenty oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (79) (Reply)

Amazing Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea. / Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter / 5 Animals That Actually Never DIE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.