Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Life After Nysc My Personal Experience - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Life After Nysc My Personal Experience (1082 Views)

NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances / Life After The NYSC: The Grim Reality! / Why Do Corpers Lack Employment After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life After Nysc My Personal Experience by preciousfeb(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
National Youth Service Corps means so much to many graduates and d reverse is d case for others. Personally, I was prayin for Nysc to be scrap before my graduation (prayers nt answered) because I felt it was a waste of time and age was not on my side. I wanted to work in an oil and gas industry and didn't want to exceed 28yrs whch is their normal maximum age requirement. I started submitting CV even before I went for service and continued till almost d end of my service. I was fully dedicated to nccf, my ppa and shared my knowledge of science and computer with indigenes as well as fellow corps members. Fortunately for me, I got a mail to resume work wit a multinational oil company d day I was returning home after passing out from nysc. Less than 24 hours of ending d clarion call without any human connection or help. I had no cause to stay at home. All my online job applications, aptitude test and Gmat study paid off at last. My nysc allowance ended feb 2013 and my coy allowance started march 2013. U can have d same testimony as a corps member. Whatever ur hands finds to do, do it with all ur might and pray hard too and God will reward ur labour of love.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Changes In The 2014 Batch 'b' Orientation Course / Internship Alert: Ericsson NYSC Internship Programme 2015 / 2017 NYSC Batch A Online Registration Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.