Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:53 AM

Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria (2560 Views)

Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
LET US REPENT AND PRAY AGAINST AEROPLANE CRASHING INTO WATER IN NIGERIA

For two different occasions now, I have had a dream of an aeroplane crashing into water in Nigeria.

The first time was a few month ago. We prayed that God should avert it.

Now, about the last day of october, 2013, in the early hours, the dream came again in the same manner that the first one came but now it was clearer. The plane plunged directly into the water; may be a river, lagoon, lake or so, but it is a body of water. In the afternoon of the same day, similar dream continued.

This is not to scare anybody but to call for repentance and prayer. Remember; effentual fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much.

Isaiah 24:5-6 says that men through sins and evil deeds have broken the ordinances of God. It is the ordinance of God that controls movement in the air and men have broken this ordinance through sin. That is why we see birds dropping dead from the skies and aeroplanes crashing in many places across the world.

Only REPENTANCE IN JESUS CHRIST CAN TURN AWAY THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD. Only THE BLOOD COVERING OF JESUS CHRIST CAN SAFEGUARD IN THE DAY OF GOD'S ANGER.

Repent and turn away from all sins. Cover yourselves in the blood of Jesus Christ.

Jesus is coming.
Shalom.
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
noted.
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by Tolexander: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
Maybe you watched one of those commando films before sleeping those nights!

4 Likes

Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by solomon111(m): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
Idiott
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
annyplenty: LET US REPENT AND PRAY AGAINST AEROPLANE CRASHING INTO WATER IN NIGERIA

For two different occasions now, I have had a dream of an aeroplane crashing into water in Nigeria.

Now, about the last day of october, 2013, in the early hours, the dream came again in the same manner that the first one came but now it was clearer. The plane plunged directly into the water; may be a river, lagoon, lake or so, but it is a body of water. In the afternoon of the same day, similar dream continued.

This is not to scare anybody but to call for repentance and prayer. Remember; effentual fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much.

Isaiah 24:5-6 says that men through sins and evil deeds have broken the ordinances of God. It is the ordinance of God that controls movement in the air and men have broken this ordinance through sin. That is why we see birds dropping dead from the skies and aeroplanes crashing in many places across the world.

Only REPENTANCE IN JESUS CHRIST CAN TURN AWAY THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD. Only THE BLOOD COVERING OF JESUS CHRIST CAN SAFEGUARD IN THE DAY OF GOD'S ANGER.

Repent and turn away from all sins. Cover yourselves in the blood of Jesus Christ.

Jesus is coming.
Shalom.

Why is it that you people see these kinds of visions? Can't you see a vision for the cure of HIV/AIDS?

These kinds of vision presents a win-win situation for you folks. If it doesn't happen, the prayer worked. If it happens, the vision came to pass. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
solomon111: Idiott

May God bless you sir.
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by adusco(m): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2013
It might nt necessary a river or lagoon......may be we need an interpreter but prayer changes thing.
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
We have had too many plane crashes in this nation. another one can be averted.

Let us repent and turn away from all wickedness.

Messiah is coming.
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 7:39am On Nov 13, 2013
Nigeria, let us return to The LORD, JESUS CHRIST.

There is too much sin in the land.

Jesus is coming.
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jesus is coming.

Repent and Live in Holiness and Righteousness.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by cescky(m): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
@op
nice one prayers should indeed be said for the nation.
however the dream could relate with you personally too, the Lord may be trying to show you that certain great expectation and wishes of yours may not go as youve planned, check and pray concerning all your plans thoroughly(talking from experience)

God Bless
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by engrtee(f): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Good.to kill mammy-water
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
cescky: @op
nice one prayers should indeed be said for the nation.
however the dream could relate with you personally too, the Lord may be trying to show you that certain great expectation and wishes of yours may not go as youve planned, check and pray concerning all your plans thoroughly(talking from experience)

God Bless

thank you. I appreciate your comment.
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by truthislight: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
annyplenty:

Maybe you are ignorant.

The safest root for plane to fly to minimised casualty is along river, lake and lagoon root in domestic fights.

There will always be a mechanical failure and hence, there will always be a plane crash with the current technology.

When that ^ does happened in domestic flight, it is sure to be in water, over 90% of the times due to the fact that planes customarily fly along over water.

Look for fools else where.

That a plane crashes is no prophesy.

Peace
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Pray for this nation.

Repent and Prepare.

Rapture is imminent.

JESUS is coming

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by tpia1: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
End times, true.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by Weah96: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
rationalmind:

Why is it that you people see these kinds of visions? Can't you see a vision for the cure of HIV/AIDS?

These kinds of vision presents a win-win situation for you folks. If it doesn't happen, the prayer worked. If it happens, the vision came to pass. Lol

It's pathetic. I especially hate the prophecies and visions regarding the outcome of soccer matches. TB Joshua has prophesied about premier league games as well as AFCON matches. With the planet embroiled in every imaginable kind of strife and conflict, why would any God in his right mind give a fuk about football games?

1 Like

Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2014
Been seeing similar things since sec school, i thought it was the movies... But the dreams keep recurring! and crazier high tech flying plane-like objects show up in them which I've never seen in movies. Maybe a warning...
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
JESUS IS COMING.

ALL THE SIGNS OF HIS COMING HAVE MANIFESTED ALL OVER THE WORLD.

MAY THOSE WHO HAVE EARS HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING TO THE CHURCH.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
MORE PLANE AND HELICOPTERS HAVE CRASHED IN THE PAST FEW YEARS.

MORE BIRDS HAVE DROPPED DEAD FROM THE SKY IN THE PAST FEW YEARS.

JESUS IS COMING.

SHALOM.
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by tpia6: 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
all these cat turning to humans and birds turning to women are all headed that way i guess.
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by asalimpo(m): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
Op, how is plane crash the judgement of God?
God judging who? People he wants saved and in christ? Correct your theology.
God judged man's sins in Christ long ago. The next judgement is going to come after the rapture.

For now pray AGAINST the schemes of the evil one,Satan.
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 7:21am On Feb 13, 2015
NIGERIA NEEDS PRAYERS. STAND UP FOR HER UN REPENTANCE AND PRAYERS.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
engrtee:
Good.to kill mammy-water
lol how plane go take crash enter go kill mammy water. You funny o. Which village you come from.
By the way have you heard that his vision has finally come to pass? An helicopter crashed into a lagoon today
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
annyplenty:

http://www.punchng.com/news/helicopter-crashes-into-lagos-lagoon/

May God have mercy on us.
the Spirit of God also revealed to me in a terrible dream how an helicopter will crash but i never prayed about it. I kept silence. But dunno if am neglecting God's message. I pray i find forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by jnrbayano(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
LET US KEEP REPENTING AND PREPARING FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD, JESUS CHRIST.

These are the signs that the Lord is coming. Rapture is imminent.

Shalom.

JESUScoming
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by dayodare49o: 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
annyplenty:
LET US REPENT AND PRAY AGAINST AEROPLANE CRASHING INTO WATER IN NIGERIA

Jesus is coming.
Shalom.
an aeroplane or aeroplanes? There were many of them in lagoon but that particular is a strong warning to the westworld to keep away if they don't want to lose their strategic personnels
Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lmaooooo, I knew a thread like this was going to be created. grin grin grin grin grin OP I dey hail o grin

1 Like

Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by Jozzy4: 8:07am On Aug 13, 2015
annyplenty:
http://www.punchng.com/news/helicopter-crashes-into-lagos-lagoon/
May God have mercy on us.
HELICOPTER NOT the aeroPLANE you predicted grin grin .

Scammers .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2015
Jozzy4:

HELICOPTER NOT the aeroPLANE you predicted grin grin .

Scammers .

How did I scam you? Did I ask you to bring money or ask you to come so that I will pray for you? All I said was that the nation should pray. How was that a scam?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House / The 3 Main (Nigerian) Tribes Of Judah / £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.