Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Please Does Any Body Have Genuine Crude Oil Buyers? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Please Does Any Body Have Genuine Crude Oil Buyers? (1902 Views)

I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago / I Have Genuine Sellers Of Blco, Forcados And Ago - 08131244776 / I Have Genuine Seller Of Blco, Flco, Forcados, Lpfo- 08131244776 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Does Any Body Have Genuine Crude Oil Buyers? by chino101: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2008
Hello! Please I am looking for genuine buyers of crude oil.I have some sure links to crude oil sellers.
My number is 08059819859 or 07036009719.
Re: Please Does Any Body Have Genuine Crude Oil Buyers? by philem44: 5:38am On Jul 18, 2008
I am into crude oil business. As soon as I get client asking for your product, I will contact you immediately.
Re: Please Does Any Body Have Genuine Crude Oil Buyers? by dayo1401: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2008
i have buyers internationally which are ready with cash and i could link you to them. but before we go ahead to do business, i will like to know the source of your product and legitimacy of your business .
what quantity are we talking about? how much of oil are we talking about in us dollars. I get 10% of the transaction after completion . Agreement would be signed by my lawyer as a thrid party.
if u interested send me an emai, sanyadayo@yahoo.com.
Nb i dnt do shady business, stay off u are one.
Re: Please Does Any Body Have Genuine Crude Oil Buyers? by melodytos(m): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2008
chino101,
i have a friend in jordan who is ready to buy crude from u.
but i dont know much about it,if u want me to link u try to mail this or call
melody19113@yahoo.co.uk or 08061224758, 08051431519
Re: Please Does Any Body Have Genuine Crude Oil Buyers? by kizzymack(m): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2008
chino?

don't waste your life chasing shadows!

unless you are chino obasanjo, or chino yar'adua, go and get a real job,

if you had contacts to genuine sellers, u should be abroad closing deals not in a cybercafe posting on nairaland,

do you believe this guy??
Re: Please Does Any Body Have Genuine Crude Oil Buyers? by Gamine(f): 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2008
Dont mind this bunkerer

u go grow Camo Gamu before u find crude oil buyer

may they catch YOU!!!
Re: Please Does Any Body Have Genuine Crude Oil Buyers? by BangBang2(m): 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2008
kizzymack:

chino?

don't waste your life chasing shadows!

unless you are chino obasanjo, or chino yar'adua, go and get a real job,

if you had contacts to genuine sellers, u should be abroad closing deals not in a cybercafe posting on nairaland,

do you believe this guy??

grin grin grin

dont mind the idiot, bloody scammer!!

person wey never see crude oil before dey shine mouth!!!

@Chino

get out of the cyber cafe now and go and look for a job, muppet!!
Re: Please Does Any Body Have Genuine Crude Oil Buyers? by yemibox: 3:10am On Jul 26, 2008
Why not join the 'Oil & Gas Caucus' group on facebook website to meet genuine people for deals. I've made successful deals there with real people. You'll have the confidence that no shady person would want to risk his/her integrity with friends or family members since facebook is a social networking site that allows you to see those that are related to a member for true identity. Be smart!
Re: Please Does Any Body Have Genuine Crude Oil Buyers? by Nobody: 9:13am On May 23, 2010
If you are looking for legitimate sellers of crude oil, then you ought to try out MOA.

Modo Oil Agency ( Formerly Modo Oil Group)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Where To Print, Brand And Package Your Product? Then Get The Details / How An Investment Of N25,000 Has Changed My Life In 3months. / Haier Thermocool Fridge/hp Laptop For Sale(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.