Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Busted: Ekpo Iti-awara The Shrine Yahoo Big Boys Patronise - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Busted: Ekpo Iti-awara The Shrine Yahoo Big Boys Patronise (4751 Views)

Ekpo Iti Awara Shrine Come In / PHOTO: See How EFCC Officials Track Down Yahoo Big Boys In Lagos / Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted: Ekpo Iti-awara The Shrine Yahoo Big Boys Patronise by Edozie1010: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
A shrine in Northern Cross River state has been identified as a place where YAHOO BIG BOYS in town go to get charms and power they use to control their victims. The shrine which is said to be in a remote village near Benue state has become a home for many yahoo boys especially YAHOO BOYS IN MALAYSIA. A cousin of mine told me that most of his friends in MALAYSIA patronize the shrine and they are big boys living lavish life styles. According to the source, the services provided by the shrine ranges from initiation into the OCCULT OF EKPO ITI-AWARA to preparation of charms for non members who physically go to the shrine or contact them via [http://ekpo-iti-awara.hpage.com]. Information gathered reveals that after preparing charm for the YAHOO BOYS, the chief priest will light a kerosene lamp and the name of the YAHOO BOY will be tied to the lamp, then the lamp will be hanged on a tree in the shrine. Once this is done, the YAHOO BOY will go home and start making money and living in affluence.

It is unfortunate that our people still believe in black power, both our politicians and even pastors. I pray that God will arrest these guys and make them surrender to the almighty power that is GREATER than any other power. My God is sufficient for me
Re: Busted: Ekpo Iti-awara The Shrine Yahoo Big Boys Patronise by wasak(m): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
out of curiosity I clicked on that link...
so babalawos don dey get website... African technology... interesting.
Re: Busted: Ekpo Iti-awara The Shrine Yahoo Big Boys Patronise by Vladm(m): 12:15am On Nov 04, 2013
Plz can u give me a betta discription of d route 2 d said shrine.... I need 2 pay a visit
Re: Busted: Ekpo Iti-awara The Shrine Yahoo Big Boys Patronise by bigpedro: 11:33am On Nov 05, 2013
Guy you are correct, most of our guys here in Malaysia are very desperate, employing every available means to make money. I know of a guy here called The Don who use to patronize this Ekpo Awara shrine. He introduced most of the guys here to the shrine and some of them are now regretting. Money is good but not everything in life can money solve. Despite all the money, houses and Porsche cars bought by The Don he lost his wife and 2 kids in a motor accident last year. People should be careful in what ever decision they make. It is only Jesus that can save you. As for am taking it one step at a time.
Re: Busted: Ekpo Iti-awara The Shrine Yahoo Big Boys Patronise by jamesagbai: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
I remain grateful to the great EKPO ITI-AWARA shrine for making me whom i am today. There is no black power greater than you. I will forever remain your loyal servant. Long live EKPO ITI-AWARA. Your boy from Kuala Lumpur.
Re: Busted: Ekpo Iti-awara The Shrine Yahoo Big Boys Patronise by collinparisboy: 10:58am On Nov 08, 2013
YOU ARE THE GREATEST. KEEP US THE GOOD WORK
Edozie_1010: A shrine in Northern Cross River state has been identified as a place where YAHOO BIG BOYS in town go to get charms and power they use to control their victims. The shrine which is said to be in a remote village near Benue state has become a home for many yahoo boys especially YAHOO BOYS IN MALAYSIA. A cousin of mine told me that most of his friends in MALAYSIA patronize the shrine and they are big boys living lavish life styles. According to the source, the services provided by the shrine ranges from initiation into the OCCULT OF EKPO ITI-AWARA to preparation of charms for non members who physically go to the shrine or contact them via [http://ekpo-iti-awara.hpage.com]. Information gathered reveals that after preparing charm for the YAHOO BOYS, the chief priest will light a kerosene lamp and the name of the YAHOO BOY will be tied to the lamp, then the lamp will be hanged on a tree in the shrine. Once this is done, the YAHOO BOY will go home and start making money and living in affluence.

It is unfortunate that our people still believe in black power, both our politicians and even pastors. I pray that God will arrest these guys and make them surrender to the almighty power that is GREATER than any other power. My God is sufficient for me
Re: Busted: Ekpo Iti-awara The Shrine Yahoo Big Boys Patronise by collinparisboy: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2013
My life without you is nothing. It is better to cry in a MANSION than to die in poverty. I remain loyal to the great EKPO ITI-AWRA for making me somebody here in Turkey and in Abuja
Re: Busted: Ekpo Iti-awara The Shrine Yahoo Big Boys Patronise by Pame22: 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
This ekpo iti awara shrine is all a scam to lure the innocents. Is all scam

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Seun! / Where Is Neco Office Located In Abeokuta / How Did You Come About Nl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.