Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike (4754 Views)

Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / Breaking News - ASUU-lasu May Pull Out Of ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by LordNicvuitton(m): 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
Today being sunday 3rd of November 2013 at around 5pm during mass prayer, prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, a well respected Man of God, prophesied that by Monday in this new week, there will be a call off of the months long Academic staff of universities strike because God in His infinite mercy has looked into the situation.. He used the medium to advice the federal Government to divert money from other sectors to education sector because it is the key to the development of any country. Prophet T.B. Joshua also adviced the youths not to allow themselves to be used to perpetuate evil and he lamented that keeping the youths at home will only encourage terrorism, armed robbery and other social vices.. Thanks be to God for this great news and I thank my Father in d Lord, Prophet T.B. Joshua for making Himself an instrument in God's Hands.. Lord Nicvuitton has spoken!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
Dis is really gud news o grin
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by paragon40(m): 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
Mind you he didn't say it over he only offered a prayer to solve the problem..

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by obi4eze(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by ajoskele(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
ASUU strike is not spiritual!!

5 Likes

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by xamiel: 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
We'll see
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by bizibrain(m): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
People 2 dey lie against dis man, shebi dem talk say him say na 2017 ASUU go call of strike, so dat God wey tell him ASUU will calloff strike 2017 don change am 2 nxt week abi,I would av believe if I heard it directly from him. So much lie about football predictation against dis man, may God av mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by Sermwell(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
The next thing you will hear now is prophet T B joshua denies prophesying that ASUU will call off strike on monday! Just wait!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by eightsin(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
I just can't stop laffing...dis so funny..abeg mak una free dat man na
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by nosa2cool: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
#Noted# cool#Noted#
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by KingsJohnson(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by KingsJohnson(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
What new about this? President Goodluck had already promised to meet ASUU tomorrow since last week because they required his involvement in the recent agreement before they can call off the strike.

Fake people with their fake prophesies
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by chyboiy0007(m): 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
Smh.... Can't wait for tomorrow...
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by LordNicvuitton(m): 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
Kings Johnson: What new about this? President Goodluck had already promised to meet ASUU tomorrow since last week because they required his involvement in the recent agreement before they can call off the strike.

Fake people with fake prophesies
please desist from making mockery of God's Prophets.. I'm from Igbo tribe and if it's nat about christianity, why would i support some one that is obviously nat from ma tribe? Christianity transcends all tribes, regions and race.. I repeat it again; Prophet T.B. Joshua is ma father in the Lord Jesus CHrist, beat that!.. to all unbiased Christians , let LOVE lead, Amen!
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by LordNicvuitton(m): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
please if there is someone that watched/is watching today's life service, that person should corroborate ma post and confirm if I lied or nat.. I watched the S.C.O.A.N. service and I witnessed it.. woe betide He/She that makes mockery of God's Word/God's servants, so says Ma Bible.. angry
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by Bulldog(m): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
me likee grin . I need to know what'll happen next week monday smiley
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by KingsJohnson(m): 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: please desist from making mockery of God's Prophets.. I'm from Igbo tribe and if it's nat about christianity, why would i support some one that is obviously nat from ma tribe? Christianity transcends all tribes, regions and race.. I repeat it again; Prophet T.B. Joshua is ma father in the Lord Jesus CHrist, beat that!.. to all unbiased Christians , let LOVE lead, Amen!

Guy wetin concerns me and you, abeg if you dey vex just go hug transformer or better still sue yourself.

Secondly you have not made any point here just busy beating about the bush committing your fallacies.

Thirdly, whether he is your father or not has nothing to do with me am just trying you that the president will be fulfilling his promise to ASUU tomorrow.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by Drclassic(m): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
Let's wait and see
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by LadyJul(f): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
If prophet T.b Joshua really said dat den i have no doubt dat d strike will be calld off dis week

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
This man iz vewi calculative. He sees the possibility of an event and sharpally prophesies. He knosw GEJ 'll b meeting wif ASUU 2mao. He knwz dia'z hope, he turn am 2 prophecy. Anyways, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by sigidporte(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: please if there is someone that watched/is watching today's life service, that person should corroborate ma post and confirm if I lied or nat.. I watched the S.C.O.A.N. service and I witnessed it.. woe betide He/She that makes mockery of God's Word/God's servants, so says Ma Bible.. angry

i watched it. He only offered some words of advice to the FG and ASUU and told the congregation to pray for Gods intervention on the matter.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by striker9(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
Let's wait and see,na tomorrow we go know.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
Jesus is Lord today, tomorrow and forever. Pastor Tb joshua is really a man of God so beware of what u say about him so dat u wil not speak against d spirit of d Lord in him cos dat is d sin dat can never b forgiven. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by OXCUBA: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
JUST BECAUSE GOODLUCK EBERE JONATHAN WANT TO HAVE A PEACEFUL MEETING WITH ASUU PRESIDENT ON MONDAY ................ DOESN'T GUARANTE ................ I WANT TO PROPHESIE TOO ...... THERE WILL BE FUEL SCARCITY NOVEMBER/ DECEMBER ..... #all na prophecy#
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by ignis: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
We will know the validity of the prophesy tommorow.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by GLACIERZ(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
Abeg let them call it off oooo...i don wait die, time to start jacking for my exam wey don reach grin
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by Josephnice: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
He never prophesied the call off date but asked the congregation to offer prayer for God's intervention. Ppl should stop quoting this man wrongly
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
sigidporte:

i watched it. He only offered some words of advice to the FG and ASUU and told the congregation to pray for Gods intervention on the matter.
and u neva heard what he said after the mass prayer for universities? u neva heard wen he said that "God has looked into the matter and it is already settled"?.. pls u need to visit their website and watch the programme again, smh..
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
Josephnice: He never prophesied the call off date but asked the congregation to offer prayer for God's intervention. Ppl should stop quoting this man wrongly
and wat did he say after d mass prayer?... pls stop being biased, be sure before u speak because i did dsame.. he stated it point blank that God is now involved in d issue and that by monday, there'll be positive outcome.. i know what i saw/heard, are u sure of yours?
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
ajoskele: ASUU strike is not spiritual!!
taking your gsm phone to church is it scriptural?
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by Ollybarbie219(f): 1:51am On Nov 04, 2013
Y'al dnt get ur hopes up#tip.
I hv a feeling d strike jst began.d strike wont b called off 2mao...i have prophecied!!
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophesies About Call Off Of ASUU 3mnth Strike by tsleazy(m): 8:25am On Nov 04, 2013
Halleluya...chelsea was beaten 2-0

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019/2020 JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses / The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting / Federal Poly Technic Nekede Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.