Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (627917 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2013
Am here too, dnt leave me behind grin
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
pls i will like you to teach us how to make purse with beads. plssssssssss smiley

7 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
Livingfire: pls i will like you to teach us how to make purse beads. plssssssssss smiley
OK. no problem let's have 3likes for ur post and I will abandon d previous project and teach.... PURSE

9 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
I have recomemded this on facebook and av also invited my friends to Rotad beads and decor on fb. U will see.... ppl will start trooping in

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
what time exactly are u always online? so that i will be set when u ready to teach us how to make the purse. i really want to know how to make it.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
And besides, what are the materials to use so that i will get them ready and how much will it cost me?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
Livingfire: And besides, what are the materials to use so that i will get them ready and how much will it cost me?
all you need as basics to make purse bag or box (beaded ) is ur bead, fishing line, nd ur hand. buy any bead of ur choice. we ll begin from the simplest form... this technique is called " cross weave "
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
HOW TO CROSS WEAVE
to begin, ,measure a convenient length of thread... say about a yard or two. count 4 beads into d thread, u will now have 4 beads on. a straight line. now, hold the edges of d thread, one edge on each hand so that the 4 beads will now be at the center of the rope.... now, use the rope on ur right hand to pas through the first bead on the left side... confusing? now, say the beads u passed are beads.......................... A B C D ........................and in that order, the dotted lines is d rope now the rope on A end is on d left hand and data of D end is on d right hand, now pass the rope on the right hand through bead A. It should enter from where d rope on d left exits. . so that u ll still have one rope on each hand while d beads stays in d center now ur bead A should be uppermost, bead B and C on the same level in d middle and bead D on d down draw d line/thread thigh to keep bead in place ... if u get that u're more than half way done..... ANY QUESTION?
NEXT... Now with an edge of thread on each hand pass one bead into each line and following the previous example... cross one bead into the line continue repeating this step until u have a line as long as ur purse..... shall we continue to next stage? (3 likes)

7 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
after the first step, ur bead should be like............... A....................
B. C
. D. where the dotted lines represents the thread/line ur using so u must continue adding one bead each to the line on both side and cross with another to keep forming and getting longer til It gets as long as you want ur purse to be....

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
TOYNEX: after the first step, ur bead should be like............... A....................
B. C
. D. where the dotted lines represents the thread/line ur using so u must continue adding one bead each to the line on both side and cross with another to keep forming and getting longer til It gets as long as you want ur purse to be....
i have done that.... what next? grin
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
Livingfire: i have done that.... what next? grin
now we LLC have to make a turn.... to turn, decide which side u will like to turn to, left or right... depending on the hand u find convenient to use, now put two beads on that side's rope, do not put any bead on the other side, then cross as usual with another bead... do u get that? ur ropes and the last bead on them should now face downward towards d direction u were coming from.... ANY QUESTION?

4 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Livingfire: i have done that.... what next? grin
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by misspetit(f): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
present also
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by MzDesire(f): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2013
what next, ma.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
TOYNEX: now we LLC have to make a turn.... to turn, decide which side u will like to turn to, left or right... depending on the hand u find convenient to use, now put two beads on that side's rope, do not put any bead on the other side, then cross as usual with another bead... do u get that? ur ropes and the last bead on them should now face downward towards d direction u were coming from.... ANY QUESTION?
I have a problem ma, the one am making is not firm, i.e its making a curve shape, even if i stretch it, after sometime it will still come back to that curve shape. what can i do to make it rigid?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
TOYNEX: now we LLC have to make a turn.... to turn, decide which side u will like to turn to, left or right... depending on the hand u find convenient to use, now put two beads on that side's rope, do not put any bead on the other side, then cross as usual with another bead... do u get that? ur ropes and the last bead on them should now face downward towards d direction u were coming from.... ANY QUESTION?
I have a problem ma, the one am making is not firm, i.e its making a curve shape, even if i stretch it, after sometime it will still come back to that curve shape. what can i do to make it rigid and strong?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
I have a problem ma, the one am making is not firm, i.e its making a curve shape, even if i stretch it, after sometime it will still come back to that curve shape. what can i do to make it rigid and strong?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ma, the rope am using has almost finished, how will i join another one.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
toynex, how should i be addressing you? aunty,mummy,miss,sister. which 1. cheesy
am looking forward to making this kinds of purses. i hope we are on the right track grin

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
Livingfire: I have a problem ma, the one am making is not firm, i.e its making a curve shape, even if i stretch it, after sometime it will still come back to that curve shape. what can i do to make it rigid?
at each step of crossing. u must pull d thread very well and in opposite directions as in left and right hand
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
Livingfire: toynex, how should i be addressing you? aunty,mummy,miss,sister. which 1. cheesy
am looking forward to making this kinds of purses. i hope we are on the right track grin
any one. of course very much on track...
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
Livingfire: Ma, the rope am using has almost finished, how will i join another one.
cut a new rope, and pass through one of d beads u hve earlier crossed, continue just like dat... the other. rope dat ALMOST FINISHED. should b thread back into d beads u already woven backwards .... that is u should pass d leftover beads into any available beads around It as if u r moving backwards into d already woven beads. Understand?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
TOYNEX: cut a new rope, and pass through one of d beads u hve earlier crossed, continue just like dat... the other. rope dat ALMOST FINISHED. should b thread back into d beads u already woven backwards .... that is u should pass d leftover beads into any available beads around It as if u r moving backwards into d already woven beads. Understand?
alrite i get it, u can continue
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
WAITING for the next thing to do......................................
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2013
Livingfire: WAITING for the next thing to do......................................
been so busy. sorry.... let's continue
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2013
now, considering d side u turn to, either left or right, u LLC notice that some beads are hnging on edge at intervals, insert d closer thread into this bead nd put one new bead on the other thread. us e another bead to cross as usual. continue like this until u get to d down, make u turn and continue as before... keep beading until ur piece is as wide as u desire ur purse to be.... whn u are through wt these, repeat all steps to make another piece of the same size. this is the front and bck of ur purse... we are progressing! any questions?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
TOYNEX: now, considering d side u turn to, either left or right, u LLC notice that some beads are hnging on edge at intervals, insert d closer thread into this bead nd put one new bead on the other thread. us e another bead to cross as usual. continue like this until u get to d down, make u turn and continue as before... keep beading until ur piece is as wide as u desire ur purse to be.... whn u are through wt these, repeat all steps to make another piece of the same size. this is the front and bck of ur purse... we are progressing! any questions?
Am i going to line it or what am going to do to cover the holes so that the things inside the purse will not be exposed? cos, i can see through the holes
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
am i going to make the base too like i made the two sides?

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
av stopped making the purse since day b4 ysterdy cos, i dnt no wat next to do.Toynex where are you....... cry
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by favouredseed(f): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
Following ma
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by afroxyz: 8:40am On Nov 14, 2013
following seriously

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by mariM(f): 10:07am On Nov 14, 2013
Following

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.