Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (627870 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
felzylix:
plz ur address, I'd luv 2 meet u for practical aspect. I hate theories
familusi qtrs off gaga oke aro. Or call me
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
whyt angel: It seems A̶̲̥̅♏ d only 1 who doznt understand anytinembarassed
what s it dat u don't understand?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
Livingfire: yep am true
now! Its time to join d pieces together. To join, pick the back and down, or any. Two pieces in d right order, cut a convenient lenght of rope,lay d two pieces on a flat surface in the right order (that is d way they should be on d finished purse) pass the rope through the last bead on each edge of d two pieces, confusin? Remember d A B C D we started with, the B and C form edges while d A and D are middle men(lol) do u get now, after passing this rope, pick a new bead and cross d ropes as usual passing left to right and vice versa, the proceed to d next hanging beads (or edge) and pass d ropes through a edge on each piece then cross again with a new bead, continue like this till u v joined all d pieces together..... QUESTION TIME
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onyichick(f): 8:45am On Nov 18, 2013
TOYNEX: . Lucky u! My simple advice will be that you should try to get quality materials, it brings out d beauty in every design and justify ur pricing. May I know where u base pls?
tanx soo much am based in makurdi benue state
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by cheries: 9:13am On Nov 18, 2013
Good morning, ma.
I stumbled on this thread this morning... I love it and would love to participate but pls, I NEED ILLUSTRATED DIAGRAMS to enable me participate in the ongoing project.
Thanx for ur time
TOYNEX: now! Its time to join d pieces together. To join, pick the back and down, or any. Two pieces in d right order, cut a convenient lenght of rope,lay d two pieces on a flat surface in the right order (that is d way they should be on d finished purse) pass the rope through the last bead on each edge of d two pieces, confusin? Remember d A B C D we started with, the B and C form edges while d A and D are middle men(lol) do u get now, after passing this rope, pick a new bead and cross d ropes as usual passing left to right and vice versa, the proceed to d next hanging beads (or edge) and pass d ropes through a edge on each piece then cross again with a new bead, continue like this till u v joined all d pieces together..... QUESTION TIME
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
onyichick: tanx soo much am based in makurdi benue state
good. since u wll be traveling to Lagos to make purchase, make sure u visit most beaders in ur area and notice those accessories, bead colours and materials that are not common, let this be d most u ll purchase, It will make ur products unique and drive customers to ur end... it's called location advantage It s what gives u edge over others in the same business

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Barkang: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
This is interesting. I have always been looking for this kind online. @op please can you explain something on beaded balls, making the balls is really challenging. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by dearestsewa(f): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
No pix on this thread?!
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onyichick(f): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
TOYNEX: good. since u wll be traveling to Lagos to make purchase, make sure u visit most beaders in ur area and notice those accessories, bead colours and materials that are not common, let this be d most u ll purchase, It will make ur products unique and drive customers to ur end... it's called location advantage It s what gives u edge over others in the same business
tanx alot i rily appreciate.God bless u.which mkt in lagos can i get gud stuff 4 d beads
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ziongate1: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
Interesting
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
onyichick: tanx alot i rily appreciate.God bless u.which mkt in lagos can i get gud stuff 4 d beads
to the best of my knowledge, I think tradefair is d best place for beads. but I solicit for d support of lagosians in d house who knows better to pls give us advice. tx in advance

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by jemigold: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Thanks Toynex for taking your time to teach us for free. May God richly bless you. Pls what is the size of the thread for purse and where can we get beads to buy in lagos.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onyichick(f): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
TOYNEX: to the best of my knowledge, I think tradefair is d best place for beads. but I solicit for d support of lagosians in d house who knows better to pls give us advice. tx in advance
tanx alot i appreciate.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
jemigold: Thanks Toynex for taking your time to teach us for free. May God richly bless you. Pls what is the size of the thread for purse and where can we get beads to buy in lagos.
the size of the thread depends on the bead type you are using, but for most average bead sizes for purse, 0.4mm thread size should b OK. .... beads are in Vogue now you should be able to get It anywhere in a major market
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
PEARL ON WIRE NECKLACE.
What we will learn nw is .a simple wire work wt bead necklace.
,materials needed
_ 0.9mm copper wire
- Pearl bead or any bead of choice (crystal bead is a very good alternative )
_ hook and clasp
tool needed
chain nose pliers
round nose pliers.
to begin, cut ur wire into small sizes like 1.5" length, this will anchor a bead each before u join.. cut about 15 pieces (this depends on individual needs ', ur s may be more or less depending on d length of necklaces u want to make) on each piece of wire, insert a bead, and follow the instructions below to make a eyes or loop on both ends of d wire.
Figure 1: Cut the wire, leaving a 3/8-in. (1cm) tail above the bead. Bend it
against the bead at a right angle with the tip of a chainnose pliers.
Figure 2: Grip the very tip of the wire in roundnose pliers.
Figure 3: Without pulling, rotate the wire into a loop as far as your wrist will
turn. Let go, regrasp the loop at the same place on the pliers, and keep
turning to close the loop. The closer to the pliers tip you work, the smaller
the loop. .... do this on both edges of the wire
now, pick one of ur beaded wire, gently open d eyes and insert d eye on another wire. continue like this until. u have joined all d wire or till u have a desired length.......BREAK TIME.....ANY QUESTION?

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Tmany(m): 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
^^^wow you got the image working nice.
For those that want to get bead in lagos you got two option lagos island(idumota) or trade fair.
Trade fair is somehow a complex wed there are three market inside it you can get bead from one i can't remember the name but its the market before the one they major in auto part.
For the island Form Idumota just walk straight down like you going to the central mosque (like 8 blocks from the central mosque ask where they sell bead)

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2013
@ toynex ma, is that all about how to make beaded purses cos, i can see u branching into another aspect. sad
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 8:37am On Nov 19, 2013
TOYNEX: now we LLC have to make a turn.... to turn, decide which side u will like to turn to, left or right... depending on the hand u find convenient to use, now put two beads on that side's rope, do not put any bead on the other side, then cross as usual with another bead... do u get that? ur ropes and the last bead on them should now face downward towards d direction u were coming from.... ANY QUESTION?
it seems i dont understand this aspect very well. cos i always spend up to 10mins b4 i can turn. especially '' now put two beads on that side's rope, do not put any bead on the other side, then cross as usual with another bead..''
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ready2give(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2013
Interesting!
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ziongate1: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2013
@toynex, am also present. I have been following ur thread but more convince now with the image illustrated. Ride on.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2013
This is good.

I am following with all seriousness.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2013
Livingfire: @ toynex ma, is that all about how to make beaded purses cos, i can see u branching into another aspect. sad
Am so sorry, it's because I dint get any response from d "purse crew" so sorry.... we ll continue simultaneously
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2013
FunmyKemmy: This is good.

I am following will all seriousness.
.bless. u ma
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2013
Livingfire: it seems i dont understand this aspect very well. cos i always spend up to 10mins b4 i can turn. especially '' now put two beads on that side's rope, do not put any bead on the other side, then cross as usual with another bead..''
... by "that side" , I mean d side which u have decided to turn to, some people find working with right hand convenient while others prefer left that is why I can't be specific.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
TOYNEX: ... by "that side" , I mean d side which u have decided to turn to, some people find working with right hand convenient while others prefer left that is why I can't be specific.
i understand, but u said ''put two beads in that side's rope and cross with the third bead'' which third bead are u talking abt? also the second rope, how am i to turn it to where the first rope is? hope am not bothering u with too many questions, i av to get it accurately dat's why. wink
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Livingfire(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
TOYNEX: Am so sorry, it's because I dint get any response from d "purse crew" so sorry.... we ll continue simultaneously
alryte tnxs grin
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by cheries: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
TOYNEX: pick one of ur beaded wire, gently open d eyes and insert d eye on another wire. continue like this until. u have joined all d wire or till u have a desired length.
Good day ma, thanx for the illustrations that u did. I understood them perfectly well. Thanx a lot.
Pls, i want u to use pic to explain this last part cos that is where i'm confused. Thanx
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
Livingfire: i understand, but u said ''put two beads in that side's rope and cross with the third bead'' which third bead are u talking abt? also the second rope, how am i to turn it to where the first rope is? hope am not bothering u with too many questions, i av to get it accurately dat's why. wink
d third bead is a new bead. now, x ................................A ......................................y. let's assume this is d point at which u want to turn, A being d last bead you crossed with, now put two new beads on x-end of the rope, pick another new bead and cross the x and y rope ends.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
cheries: Good day ma, thanx for the illustrations that u did. I understood them perfectly well. Thanx a lot.
Pls, i want u to use pic to explain this last part cos that is where i'm confused. Thanx
k. l will try to do that as soon as my PC behaves. ... just a little hitch pls bear wt us
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by diamondlov: 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
pls tonyex,can u do more of your explanations with visual aids.want to follow but simply cant without pix.wud be grateful.thx
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by mediafax: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
is there a way you can make a youtube video of this for us pleaaaase

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by mariM(f): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2013
Nice work. I really want to learn this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.