Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (627744 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 9:23am On Dec 27, 2014
outstandingjk:
In my quest for more knowledge earlier this year, I stumbled on this thread. It,s been like a family to me, I am glad the good lord kept us this far, network no go allow me mention names but y'all know I appreciate everyone. Toynex d principal, u did well creating the thread, Please keep my chicken cos someday I shall see u.
tx maam. Trust m I will keep it n preserve it till dat day ll surely come. U re d boss... 2015 will surely be a brighter year for us all in dis business!
Enjoy urself
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2014
chaircover:
Merry Xmas everyone and thank you to all the tutors here. God bless you all
I have a party today and I am confidently wearing a necklace that I made here to the party . . .When I started following this thread, I had zero knowledge of beading. I didnt even know what seed beeds were. I have always been a gold person and this is the first time I am putting beads on my neck to a party. . . .more to come grin
Thank you very much everyone
Much Love kiss
parry geek.. Lols
How s bn d holiday?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2014
akinfatimah:
many xmass and happy new year thanks to our teachers, our oga,all family in d house love u all
same here ma am
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 27, 2014
TOYNEX:
parry geek.. Lols
How s bn d holiday?

Its been good but busy
In bed day today until party time grin
Hope you had a good one too.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by funkydainty(f): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
i want to say thank u to all d selfless teachers nd principal.may God bless u all.wishing u a joyous nd prosperous new year.....God will givevu a new year miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2014
TOYNEX:
All Tx to the Almighty God for ow far he has brought us in learning on this thread... God has been faithful,
for giving us Wisdom,
for giving us customers,
for giving us will, and
for giving us Life.... All Glory to God, We are All grateful to You Oh Lord!!!
if it has not been d lord... Thank You Jesus!
.............................**************.............................................
this long time schedule closes in 1hr 35minutes time with a pix tutorial of a nice petal flower that can be used for whatever you will.
............................**************.............................................

Beginning from tomorrow Monday 22nd December 2015, we shall be having the following activities....

* Season greetings

one way or the other I know you have gained something from this thread. be you an active member or peeper, some people started as an outright novice on this thread and have developed to training others.... don't deny Gods favour that you have contacted via this thread, from tomorrow come up and appreciate God in the life of the SELFLESS LECTURERS (Not just Toynex) who has rendered this free services for a whole year. I don't have to mention names as I can't recall everyone's name and I don't want some people to feel forgotten or unrecognised... so let's together appreciate this Godly People in this festive period with as simple as "God Bless U (mention at least someone you remember)" and God will indeed Bless them. also let's wish one another merry Xmas n happy new year in advance check on people u ve not heard of in a while.... its festive period let's keep the fun rolling.... Don't forget that when you appreciate favours, your life appreciates
[b]Preparation for Next Schedule Considering that we have advanced a bit on this thread, there shall be modifications to the way we choose and take our next topics...
now we will have to submit designs, and interested lecturers will volunteer to teach any of the designs. this means that our schedule will no longer be lecture based like before but rather it will be topic base.. that is we will line up d topic with volunteers to teach them this means that one person can volunteer to teach more than one design in a schedule if he or she so wishes... and if your design does not have volunteer in one schedule, pls endeavor to wait for next schedule, no offence should be taken.
Also we shall no longer be having to compulsorily submit assignment like before this is due to some challenges like limited financial resources, and time constraints on d part of some students.. I shall discretely devise another considerable means to certify a completed lecture as we commence next schedule.however, From now on and for d main time let's start uploading our design to get volunteers for next schedule.[/b]
we seems to be neglecting this bolded aspect ... Pls let's begin to make plans for next schedule IF WE ARE STILL INTERESTED IN LEARNING
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Its so sad seeing d few number of people that came openly to appreciate others here despite d huge number of views we have here on daily basis... Its mostly d same selfless people that sacrificed on this thread that still came up to appreciate one another, so discouraging... However, there is a saying in d western Nigeria that goes thus " rain can cause one person to seek shelter in same hut more than once" some people who have bn here n thought they ll never have reasons to come up for questions openely n so decides to hibernate to learn... U ve learnt a lot I'm quite sure but I bet we ll b here waiting when u ll b caught up in a corner n if u fail to come up n appreciate ds Godly people this period... NO ONE MUST ATTEND TO SUCH UNGRATEFUL BEINGS IN THE YEAR COMING..., I'm watching all d peepers n pretenders!!! We ll soon move this tutorial to a closed group, n only those who participate before then will have access NO NEW COMER

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:20am On Dec 30, 2014
chaircover:

Its been good but busy
In bed day today until party time grin
Hope you had a good one too.
yea tx
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2014
TOYNEX:
Its so sad seeing d few number of people that came openly to appreciate others here despite d huge number of views we have here on daily basis... Its mostly d same selfless people that sacrificed on this thread that still came up to appreciate one another, so discouraging... However, there is a saying in d western Nigeria that goes thus " rain can cause one person to seek shelter in same hut more than once" some people who have bn here n thought they ll never have reasons to come up for questions openely n so decides to hibernate to learn... U ve learnt a lot I'm quite sure but I bet we ll b here waiting when u ll b caught up in a corner n if u fail to come up n appreciate ds Godly people this period... NO ONE MUST ATTEND TO SUCH UNGRATEFUL BEINGS IN THE YEAR COMING..., I'm watching all d peepers n pretenders!!! We ll soon move this tutorial to a closed group, n only those who participate before then will have access NO NEW COMER

My dear I know how you feel, but I want you to know that human appreciation is no where near Gods appreciation.
Whether or not anyone says thank you, you have done what God placed on your heart to do. You have been obedient, You have done your part and you will be rewarded accordigngly.

Reward is not always instant, infact in most cases it isnt. You would have forgotten and suddenly find that you are finding favour and things clicking for you. God never forgets and God never owes.

I personally have learnt a lot. I wont lie, not everything was easy to pick up and some classes I had to completely miss becasue I couldnt understand the instructions, and I had to go to youtube to get a better understanding, but this thread started me on my beading journey and anything I become tomorrow with beading is as a result of this thread kiss

So dont be discouraged. Keep up the good work and you may not realise this but you are actually helping to put food on a childs plate in some cases. This is the internet and this thread will be around for years. . . . . .So how can you not be blessed by God? Even if the mother does not say thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Loveti(f): 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
A very big tank u to d founder of dis thread n other lecturers, 4 ur selfless service in order 4 us to get a hand work. May God almighty bless and reward u. I'm grateful. Hapi new yr inadvance to u all.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by hadukey: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
I stumbled accross this thread somedays ago, naturally,I'm usually a silent member but I can't just help it but appreciate the founders and admin of this thread.
As you have added value to people,divine frangance of favour,goodness,upliftment and uncommon breakthrough will always reside with you and every member of your family.
You are appreciated!

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by noncy21: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
am a silent follower of dis great tread. i appreciate d founder and all the lecturers here for ur selfless service. may God bless u all.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
@mummy TOYNEX, our able teachers and members, Happy New Year in advance. God bless you all for the knowledge you are imparting upon us. Please don't be angry with us who are observing and then would leave, biko, for me, na school cause am o, finished exams on the 10th of this month, i am currently working on the herribone necklace been taught, i will post my finished work soon.

Mummy TOYNEX, biko don't turn the thread to a closed group ma. Good bless you.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Flodel(f): 12:37am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year @ all may dis year bring high favour, I've been a silent follower hope I'm welcome 2 dis wonderful family

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New Year To You All

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by FruitfulSparkles(f): 3:21am On Jan 01, 2015
HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRR HOUSE.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chifruitful(f): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
happy new yr to you all my people.@Op...tnx for founding dis thread and to all our lecturers,i say a very big tnx for ur selfless services. may God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by desicherrie(f): 8:07am On Jan 02, 2015
It's another year with you guys. I stumbled upon this page late last yr nd I learnt a lot here. I appreciate you all; Madam Toynex, Outstandingjk, thebeadslady, Iyabeji, Rhukie, Chiomazylala, Phummykay and all our selfless teachers. You made my year last year. May this year bring more joy and peace. Have a prosperous year.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO US ALL
Let's enjoy d holiday a little while...
Work begins on Monday!!!
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:53am On Jan 02, 2015
chaircover:

My dear I know how you feel, but I want you to know that human appreciation is no where near Gods appreciation.
Whether or not anyone says thank you, you have done what God placed on your heart to do. You have been obedient, You have done your part and you will be rewarded accordigngly.

Reward is not always instant, infact in most cases it isnt. You would have forgotten and suddenly find that you are finding favour and things clicking for you. God never forgets and God never owes.

I personally have learnt a lot. I wont lie, not everything was easy to pick up and some classes I had to completely miss becasue I couldnt understand the instructions, and I had to go to youtube to get a better understanding, but this thread started me on my beading journey and anything I become tomorrow with beading is as a result of this thread kiss

So dont be discouraged. Keep up the good work and you may not realise this but you are actually helping to put food on a childs plate in some cases. This is the internet and this thread will be around for years. . . . . .So how can you not be blessed by God? Even if the mother does not say thank you.
See as this madam just encourage me, I just change my mind ...chai... @cc, u be preacher? Lols
@ all our selfless LECTURERS this is for u all not just me. So brace up to do more this Year! GOD IS THE REWARDER humans are naturally ungrateful... Whatever is done to advance others destiny is done for GOD... I'm sure SO MANY people appreciates YOUR efforts they may not just find d right words to express it.
GOD WILL SURELY MAKE HIS BLESSINGS INEXPLAINABLE BUT UNDENIABlE IN OUR LIVES THIS YEAR, AMEN.
I love u all and I'm waiting to hear from u again this year... We can do better!
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2015
Preparation for Next Schedule
Considering that we have advanced a bit
on this thread, there shall be
modifications to the way we choose and
take our next topics...
now we will have to submit designs, and
interested lecturers will volunteer to
teach any of the designs. this means
that our schedule will no longer be
lecture based like before but rather it
will be topic base.. that is we will line up
d topic with volunteers to teach them
this means that one person can
volunteer to teach more than one design
in a schedule if he or she so wishes...
and if your design does not have
volunteer in one schedule, pls endeavor
to wait for next schedule, no offence
should be taken.
Also we shall no longer be having to
compulsorily submit assignment like
before this is due to some challenges
like limited financial resources, and time
constraints on d part of some students..
I shall discretely devise another
considerable means to certify a
completed lecture as we commence next
schedule.however, From now on and for
d main time let's start uploading our
design to get volunteers for next
schedule.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2015
Helloooo people! Its cool to be here again this year. Welcome 2015. Hw r u enjoying d harmattan? As for me, am still under d sheets as am typing this(hey! Did I just hear u say am lazy? If I hear am ehm grin ).
I really want to say a hearty thank u to. Ma'am Toynex and everyone including you and you, yes you, who made this thread so much fun and educative last year. A million gboza for u all.
May this year bring better things(better designs, bigger customers and of course bigger money) wink
Catch u guys later.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Ekaok(f): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Happy new year family! I thank God for you all and especially outstandingjk for introducing me to this group. God bless you all. Looking forward to learning more this year.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by tbatbaby(f): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2015
Happy new year all!wishing us all God's favour and blessings!Toynex and d wonderful lecturers,God will reward u all for ur selfless and endless service.Thanks once again!

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by gleetaz(f): 7:45am On Jan 03, 2015
Happy new year family. God has all of us. May God bless And enrich n strengthen our teachers in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by pryd(m): 7:55am On Jan 03, 2015
Hello everyone, though I'm not a student of this thread, I would like to commend the selfless efforts of the OP - TOYNEX and other instructors who have graced this lovely thread.
May the Lord reward you richly and bless the works of ur hands. Enjoy a fulfiling year! #shalom

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
TOYNEX:

See as this madam just encourage me, I just change my mind ...chai... @cc, u be preacher? Lols
@ all our selfless LECTURERS this is for u all not just me. So brace up to do more this Year! GOD IS THE REWARDER humans are naturally ungrateful... Whatever is done to advance others destiny is done for GOD... I'm sure SO MANY people appreciates YOUR efforts they may not just find d right words to express it.
GOD WILL SURELY MAKE HIS BLESSINGS INEXPLAINABLE BUT UNDENIABlE IN OUR LIVES THIS YEAR, AMEN.
I love u all and I'm waiting to hear from u again this year... We can do better!

Please dont forgert your offering as you leave CC's church grin grin grin grin

You are all doing a great job. Only God Himself can bless and reward you. Seriously.

Our dearest Principal, since you have very kindly given us students the oppourtunity to choose lectures, smiley I have a few questions on Layered stringing work ( I dont know if we can have a few days just for questions and answers for this, and I also will like to know to make different earing styles to match the layered beads.

Thank you very much & God bless us all.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Loveti(f): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hapi new yr to evry member and lecturers of dis thread, may God prosper d works of ur hands dis 2015. This year dey shal be no lack, no lost, no limitation. IJN Amen.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by YemtopVentures(f): 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
Not too late. Happy new year to you all

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Abdeo: 5:16am On Jan 04, 2015
Hope is nt too late to say happy new year to everyone. To our teachers, thanks for putting me through nd God will continue to increase your wisdom nd knowledge nd he will grant all ur heart desire.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ochuwa1011: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
Happy new year to all d mama(s) in d house. I was pippin throughout last year but can't continue this year. I really av to appreciate your creativity and hardwork. May God continue to enrich u with more knowledge, wisdom,understanding and of all creativity. Thanks to outstandingjk who told me about this group. God bless u. Love u all. Op am accepted?

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by hadukey: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
A happy new year to everyone

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.