Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,900 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (627741 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
we shall be moving to a new thread soon.
pls all lecturers that still wishes to teach should drop their lectures Now...
and people interested in associating public can still do so NOW...
AnyONE, OLD or NEW member that wishes to take any class can come up to teach as soon as they find it convenient.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
For every one that has been a lecturer on this thread and does private training on Bead Making as a Business mail me with ur contact add and Location asap.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SerenaT(f): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
You welcome maam.
TOYNEX:
I love dis creativity@serenat
Kudos n Tx for d class
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SerenaT(f): 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
What contact do we send it to you maam
TOYNEX:
For every one that has been a lecturer on this thread and does private training on Bead Making as a Business mail me with ur contact add and Location asap.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Eneje25: 12:09am On Jun 07, 2015
TOYNEX:
So far so good on this thread, we have learnt a lot of #Beaded #Jewelry Designs ranging from local to international... Lols
Beaded Jewelry and Wireworks such as:
#How to choose Wire for jewelry
#Startup of Beaded Purse
#Beaded Tie
#Bead #Flowers
#ABUJA CONNECTION: both the old Abuja connection, the modified Abuja connection and the new Abuja connection
#Layers bead: Both the matted layer and the normal Layers
#Flatron
#Spiral beaded jewelries: different types of spiral jewelries
#Wire works tutorials
#Wonuola beaded Jewelry
#Ebola design for beads
#Chainmaille
#twisted bead designs
etc etc
all this Online beaded Jewelry training are offered FREE of charge by God sent Selfless Nigerians.. Hence the thread title:
FREE BEAD and WIREWORKS TRAINING ONLINE... Courtesy of ROTADBD, AKURE.
I Pray for everyone that has been a source of help on this thread that: YOU WILL NEVER LOOSE YOUR PLACE IN DESTINY.... GOD Almighty will reward you accordingly...
If you are coming in new, endeavor to start from the first page and you will sure gain a lot.
God Bless Nigeria,
God Bless Nigerians,
Ma may God bless you and all the lecturers for your selfless service

4 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 6:57am On Jun 07, 2015
SerenaT:
What contact do we send it to you maam
Private chat.
we ve done that before right?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2015
Thank you to all the tutors
God bless you all and fill your own cups too
You have inspired so many people
ive learnt a lot and one day I will like to teach too

Thank you Major General Toynex for starting this thread. You could have charged for all this, but you didnt.
Wish more Nigerians are like you.
As you have fed, so shall God feed you too.

Givers never lack.

Once again, thank you all kiss
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Chystar: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
TOYNEX:
pls I don't understand , is it by closing this thread and open another one? because am a new comer here.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Chystar: 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=TOYNEX post=34501034]For every one that has been a lecturer on this thread and does private training on Bead Making as a Business mail me with ur contact add and Location asap.[/quote chidimma.Onovo@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SerenaT(f): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Yes maam.will buzz u on whatsapp
TOYNEX:
Private chat.
we ve done that before right?

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by smilingbridals(f): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
TOYNEX:
we shall be moving to a new thread soon.
pls all lecturers that still wishes to teach should drop their lectures Now...
and people interested in associating public can still do so NOW...
AnyONE, OLD or NEW member that wishes to take any class can come up to teach as soon as they find it convenient.
Please,do u want to close dis thread?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Eudysmart87: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
TOYNEX:
So far so good on this thread, we have learnt a lot of #Beaded #Jewelry Designs ranging from local to international... Lols
Beaded Jewelry and Wireworks such as:
#How to choose Wire for jewelry
#Startup of Beaded Purse
#Beaded Tie
#Bead #Flowers
#ABUJA CONNECTION: both the old Abuja connection, the modified Abuja connection and the new Abuja connection
#Layers bead: Both the matted layer and the normal Layers
#Flatron
#Spiral beaded jewelries: different types of spiral jewelries
#Wire works tutorials
#Wonuola beaded Jewelry
#Ebola design for beads
#Chainmaille
#twisted bead designs
etc etc
all this Online beaded Jewelry training are offered FREE of charge by God sent Selfless Nigerians.. Hence the thread title:
FREE BEAD and WIREWORKS TRAINING ONLINE... Courtesy of ROTADBD, AKURE.
I Pray for everyone that has been a source of help on this thread that: YOU WILL NEVER LOOSE YOUR PLACE IN DESTINY.... GOD Almighty will reward you accordingly...
If you are coming in new, endeavor to start from the first page and you will sure gain a lot.
God Bless Nigeria,
God Bless Nigerians,
May God bless you ma and all our lecturers. I pray you all will never lack wisdom

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Umutops(f): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2015
onose01:

This is flat spiral. It has been taught on this thread by phumykay. Pls check past pages.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Umutops(f): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2015
onose01:

This is flat spiral. It has been taught on this thread by phumykay. Pls check past pages.

Which pages precisely ma? Tanx
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2015
Chystar:
pls I don't understand , is it by closing this thread and open another one? because am a new comer here.
u are welcome.
start from page one and u will learn a lot.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2015
If you haven't, Like Rotadbd page on Facebook and invite ur friends...@ www.Facebook.com/Rotadbeadsanddecor
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
This thread was created to give knowledge to those that
wishes to make bead making either an hobby or a
business.
Courtesy of Rotad Beads and Decor, Idanre Road Akure...
Though it is a known fact that FREE items are Valued
THE LESS, as proved here.... Notwithstanding,
This thread will forever be available for everyone to learn
and draw inspiration from ..FREE OF CHARGE.
However, knowing fully well that Bead making is all
about creativity, new designs erupt every hour, in light
of this
ROTADBD offers PER DESIGN training Via Social Media....
Whatsapp.. this offer enables you to Learn a single
design FOR A TOKEN[\b]
Rotadbd also offer PRIVATE training For anyone that
also need total training from the basic to the advance
bead making stage and finds it difficult to understand
the tutorials on this thread and hence require more
personalised/private training...
If you are interested in any of the above,
Contact O8O3O42O155 via Whatsapp....
[b] PLS BEAR IN MIND THAT THIS TRAINING IS NOT FREE
Join Rotadbd for more free tutorials @:
www.Facebook.com/rotadbeadsanddecor
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Consy11(f): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
pls madam Toynex, dont close dis thread. i m so busy dat i rarely have time 2 follow u guys here. meanwhile, i m working gradually on some lectures i missed. wil like 2 try all even de tie bead. opening a new thread s not bad, but pls dnt close dis abeg o!
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Consy11(f): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
To u (Toynex) and all our selfless lecturers, may ur labour neva be in vain. really, u r all superb!
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Elizayashy: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
Good work,pls keep it up all,I jst joined nairaland ds nyt and am particularly fascinated by this bead making thread,pls allow me a place in this thread,wanna knw more abt beading,jst starting off after my NySc.thank u.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
SerenaT, weldone for that creative work. I haven't been to this thread for some days now. Make una no vex. Na my sub expire.
Madam Toynex, how far? I wanted to talk with u oo but my whatsapp no gree work. Dunno why.
You wan open new thread ni?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by omaimoje(f): 7:28am On Jun 09, 2015
God Bless your labour of love
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by sandersadelram: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
The shared information regarding the art of jewelry was so nice. These kind of jewelry are really creating more unique ideas for many of us.
stylish watches for women
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Timidofe: 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
pls don't close this thread I have learnt alot from it. madam Toyex pls
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
Next Lecturer... pls we are waiting
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
Elizayashy:
Good work,pls keep it up all,I jst joined nairaland ds nyt and am particularly fascinated by this bead making thread,pls allow me a place in this thread,wanna knw more abt beading,jst starting off after my NySc.thank u.
u WC maam
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
Timidofe:
pls don't close this thread I have learnt alot from it. madam Toyex pls
...hmmm that's great but u ve never submitted any assignment?....
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
onose01:
SerenaT, weldone for that creative work. I haven't been to this thread for some days now. Make una no vex. Na my sub expire.
Madam Toynex, how far? I wanted to talk with u oo but my whatsapp no gree work. Dunno why.
You wan open new thread ni?
u just need an update
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Consy11:
pls madam Toynex, dont close dis thread. i m so busy dat i rarely have time 2 follow u guys here. meanwhile, i m working gradually on some lectures i missed. wil like 2 try all even de tie bead. opening a new thread s not bad, but pls dnt close dis abeg o!
madam, u still dey naija?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
Consy11:
To u (Toynex) and all our selfless lecturers, may ur labour neva be in vain. really, u r all superb!
Tx sis

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.