Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,180 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? (36372 Views)

Is Purgatory In The Bible? / Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut? / Catholic Purgatory: An Absolute Insult To Jesus Christ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by amaralizzy40y: 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
I strongly believe that there is nothing like purgatory,is either hell fire or heaven. Some people said if you commit sin and die you go to purgatory and do six months frog jump before you enter heaven that is a pure lie.
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by italo: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2013
If you have made up your mind, why are you asking?

41 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by amaralizzy40y: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2013
italo: If you have made up your mind, why are you asking?
yes i need more options

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by italo: 9:48am On Nov 04, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
yes i need more options

You will see more options if you can answer these questions honestly and clearly.

1. Does anyone suffer loss or pass through fire in heaven?

2. Is anyone saved in hell?

3. Are sins forgiven in heaven or hell?

10 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by damerry(m): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2013
^^^ Gbam! You've nailed it bro.
@ op, Answer his questions or keep shut for eternity!
Mtcheeew Some Protestants and dem myopic views

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 04, 2013
yes there is. africa is purgatory. the wilderness that is. our purpose in africa is to get purged. from 70 AD up to the second coming.

ezekiel vs 20 35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.

36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord God.

37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:

38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

4 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by woky: 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
italo:

You will see more options if you can answer these questions honestly and clearly.

very good questions..
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by amaralizzy40y: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
italo:

stop askin yeye questn, if ur sins are nt forgiven on earth it can't be forgiven in heaven or hell. or u want to indirectly tel m it can be 4given in purgatory.

11 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by amaralizzy40y: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
damerry: ^^^ Gbam! You've nailed it bro.
@ op, Answer his questions or keep shut for eternity!
Mtcheeew Some Protestants and dem myopic views
I'm nt surprise, ukochukwu na dysame people.
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by amaralizzy40y: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
woky: very good questions..
na dis questn u go answer wen imobus was bombarding u wit questn u no fit answer.
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by amaralizzy40y: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote
author=obadiah777]yes there is. africa is purgatory. the wilderness
that is. our purpose in africa is to get purged. from 70 AD up to the
second coming.

ezekiel vs 20 35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the
people, and there will I plead with you face to face.

36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of
Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord God.

37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into
the bond of the covenant:

38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that
transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where
they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye
shall know that I am the Lord.
[/quote]my dear notin lyk purgatory is only heaven, hell n earth?

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by PastorOluT(m): 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
italo:

There is nothing like purgatory as far as the bible goes, bt u can prove ur point if want n I will be here to go through the motion with u.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by woky: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
stop askin yeye questn, if ur sins are nt forgiven on earth it can't be forgiven in heaven or hell. or u want to indirectly tel m it can be 4given in purgatory.
my friend answer the questions he asked you and stop nagging

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by italo: 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

There is nothing like purgatory as far as the bible goes, bt u can prove ur point if want n I will be here to go through the motion with u.

Would you mind answering those three questions sir?

I haven't even said that there is purgatory yet...

3 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
my dear notin lyk purgatory is only heaven, hell n earth?
purgatory is hell which is on earth. book of ezekiel chapter 20 tells you africa ( which is called the wilderness in the bible ) is purgatory for israel ( negros ). if you need further proof that the wilderness is africa let me know, i will supply you with 3 verses from 3 books from the bible

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by italo: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:

Why are you calling my question "yeye" question and getting uncomfortable when I haven't even said whether there's purgatory or not?

The way you're already spitting fire over nothing, are you sure you are here to know the truth...or are you just here to argue and curse?

You have answered that there's no forgiveness in heaven or hell. Thank you.

Would you mind answering the other two, my sweetheart?

8 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by woky: 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
na dis questn u go answer wen imobus was bombarding u wit questn u no fit answer.
who is imobus?? I regreted ever givn dat pointless thread of his a glimpse.. Both of us can't compromise so no need for argument.
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by amaralizzy40y: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
woky: my friend answer the questions he asked you and stop nagging
How else do u want me to answer his questn when he is just beatn around d bush. pls if u dn't hav anytin 2 say u shot ur cavity.
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by PastorOluT(m): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
italo:

Would you mind answering those three questions sir?

I haven't even said that there is purgatory yet...

That's why why I did not misquote, the answer remain NO according to the scriptures.

But be fast and make ur point on time sire!
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by amaralizzy40y: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
woky: my friend answer the questions he asked you and stop nagging
how else do u want m 2 answer his questn when he is just beatn around d bush. pls if u dn't hav anytin 2 say u shot ur cavity.
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by amaralizzy40y: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote
author=italo]

Why are you calling my question "yeye" question and getting
uncomfortable when I haven't even said whether there's purgatory or not?

The way you're already spitting fire over nothing, are you sure you are
here to know the truth...or are you just here to argue and curse?

You have answered that there's no forgiveness in heaven or hell. Thank
you.

Would you mind answering the other two, my sweetheart?

2. Is anyone saved in hell?[/quote] 1.no 2.no, den is dere purgatory or nt
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by amaralizzy40y: 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote
author=obadiah777] purgatory is hell which is on earth. book of
ezekiel chapter 20 tells you africa ( which is called the wilderness in
the bible ) is purgatory for israel ( negros ). if you need further
proof that the wilderness is africa let me know, i will supply you with 3
verses from 3 books from the bible
[/quote] wait are u tryn 2 say dat wen sum1 dies he wil go 2 purgatory and recieve punishmt b4 enterin heaven.
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by amaralizzy40y: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
Bible said is appointd un2 man 2 die once afta death judgement follows. Notin lyk after death purgatory follows.

4 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by MEILYN(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
obadiah777: yes there is. africa is purgatory. the wilderness that is. our purpose in africa is to get purged. from 70 AD up to the second coming.

ezekiel vs 20 35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.

36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord God.

37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:

38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.
yea, have heard this before. Africa being the wilderness. Oga explain better.
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by vickyO(f): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
Nothing like purgatory. those Catholics like confusing themselves, that's why you see some of them drinking to stupor in their meetings and doing things that contradicts the doctrines of the Bible. they make themselves believe they can sin till they die and get corrected in purgatory before entering heaven. They are good for being united in the wrong set of doctrines and being blinded by it. better correct most of the dirty doctrines prevalent in your denomination before your behinds land in hades.

9 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by italo: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

That's why why I did not misquote, the answer remain NO according to the scriptures.

But be fast and make ur point on time sire!
amara.lizzy%40y:
1.no 2.no, den is dere purgatory or nt

Okay.

Matt. 12:32 - And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but he that shall speak against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, nor in the world to come.

That verse clearly shows that there are some other sins that can be forgiven in the world to come.

You said no forgivess in heaven or hell, so where in the world to come are sins forgiven?

1 Cor 3:15 - If any man's work burn, he shall suffer loss; but he himself shall be saved, yet so as by fire.

Where is this that people suffer loss and are saved as by fire?

31 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by MEILYN(m): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
obadiah777: purgatory is hell which is on earth. book of ezekiel chapter 20 tells you africa ( which is called the wilderness in the bible ) is purgatory for israel ( negros ). if you need further proof that the wilderness is africa let me know, i will supply you with 3 verses from 3 books from the bible
ok, i nw understand. Dont bother.
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
wait are u tryn 2 say dat wen sum1 dies he wil go 2 purgatory and recieve punishmt b4 enterin heaven.
no, when you die you return to the spirit world ( ecclesiastes 12 vs 7 ).

and then after resting in the spirit world you come back down to earth which is the punishment ground >>> ecclesiastes 3 vs 16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; so the earth is judgement ground.

now if you are an israelite ( negro ), you got judged first as a nation ( 1 peter 4 vs 17 ) so you would be returning to hell when you are born. hell is purgatory and purgatory is in africa as well as any place with negros. but africa is the main place ( ezekiel chapter 20 ). we are in hell whether you choose to believe it or not

3 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
MEILYN: yea, have heard this before. Africa being the wilderness. Oga explain better.
its where christ ran into and where the israelites went into when they left egypt. the interiors of africa. the wilderness.

it is also the place where the white man gets all his food and resources >>> job 24 vs 5 Behold, as wild asses in the desert, go they forth to their work; rising betimes for a prey: the wilderness yieldeth food for them and for their children.

revelation 12 vs 6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. <<< how we ended up in africa in 70AD. THE WOMAN is israel ( negros ) running from roman persecution. ran into west africa from judea in the middle east

5 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by MEILYN(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
wait are u tryn 2 say dat wen sum1 dies he wil go 2 purgatory and recieve punishmt b4 enterin heaven.
when someone dies, his spirit goes to God who gave it.

"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it." (Ecclesiastes 12:7).

you should know earth is the place of judgment, you will come back to earth to serve your punishment for the sins you committed... Your spirit will now have a new body.

"And moreover [I saw under the sun the place of judgment,] that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there." (Ecclesiastes 3:16).

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
MEILYN: when someone dies, his spirit goes to God who gave it.

"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it." (Ecclesiastes 12:7).

you should know earth is the place of judgment, you will come back to earth to serve your punishment for the sins you committed... Your spirit will now have a new body.

"And moreover [I saw under the sun the place of judgment,] that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there." (Ecclesiastes 3:16).
we in hell brother. tis getting better though cuz we at the end lol
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by MEILYN(m): 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
obadiah777: no, when you die you return to the spirit world ( ecclesiastes 12 vs 7 ).

and then after resting in the spirit world you come back down to earth which is the punishment ground >>> ecclesiastes 3 vs 16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; so the earth is judgement ground.

now if you are an israelite ( negro ), you got judged first as a nation ( 1 peter 4 vs 17 ) so you would be returning to hell when you are born. hell is purgatory and purgatory is in africa as well as any place with negros. but africa is the main place ( ezekiel chapter 20 ). we are in hell whether you choose to believe it or not
lol. Trust me. I wanted to answer her... Haha. Chaii mobile phone is slow sha.... Your answer is better anyway...grin grin, didnt see dis b4 i replied above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Reveals Those Behind Kaduna Killings, Tells UN What To Do (VIDEO) / Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out / Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.