Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

What They Said In Reaction To The Eclipse - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What They Said In Reaction To The Eclipse (735 Views)

See what happened during the eclipse yesterday / How To Watch The Eclipse / Perfect Pix Of The Eclipse Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What They Said In Reaction To The Eclipse by kinharold(m): 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
I got this on Facebook and I thought of sharing it here. I remember the wonderful thread about; why the chicken crossed the road. Enjoy.

Paul Sylvester Akpan
EVENING NEWS: Eclipse Headlines:

1. Eclipse: Boko Haram claims Responsibility

2. Don't use Eclipse to intimidate our son - Edwin Clark tells North

3. US to help Nigerian fight future Eclipse - Barack Obama

4. Nigeria Spent 500 Billion Naira on sun shades during Eclipse - Gov. Rotimi Ameachi

5. Federal Government set up Eclipse monitoring committee to be headed by Asari Dokubo

6. Eclipse minister bought 2 Armored anti Eclipse Vehicles to protect self.

7. Eclipse has weakened Nigerians confidence in your Government - APC tell Jonathan

8. Eclipse occurrence was setback to negotiations; strike continues - ASUU

9. Eclipse will not intimidate us - New PDP

10. Reps, Senators disagree over Eclipse allocation

11. You cannot use Eclipse to intimidate
Anambra Elections - Ngige tell Obi

12. Kogi state fails to acquire viewing rights for Eclipse - Kogi PDP chairman

(1) (Reply)

Ofego With His Goat Meat Head And A Guy At A Restaurant / WTF- If It Where You Won't You Run? / Share This Goat... For No Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.