Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,476 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:08 PM

Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. (3788 Views)

Help My Best Friend's Babe Always Seduce Me Whenever He Is Not Around. / My Friend Babe Asked Him A Question And His Confuse. Pls Help / Seeing My Friend's Babe Unduly Excites Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by manee2(m): 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
Harbosede02: i used dose words cos am allergic to backstabbers!!
.. It's ok.. U won't be able to stand me if ah qet annoyed with you.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by manee2(m): 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
ITbomb:
'Learn me' , I want to know exactly how pls
.. Maybe u shud reg for my tutorial.. Have u ever seen pick up toying 911
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by andyanders: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
manee2: The first day i saw her i was with one of my friends and i couldn't stop staring, it was unlike me because i hardly get moved by girls (NO HOMO), my friend quickly grabbed and noticed the stare on my eyes and was like "manee that's vicky's babe you better becareful". That sentence almost made me lose the quick crush i started developing immediately because vicky is a very good friend of mine. I later asked vicky about her only to find out it was really true that my friend was dating the girl and i was like helpless. Vicky later shared the girl with me on BBM after i pleaded with him promising him "I had no stings attached" AKUKO!.. That was how i got very well acquainted with her and we hardly hide things from each other, according to her she feels at peace sharing things with me than her boyfriend (vicky) and apart from that i love her because she is naturally intelligent and understanding. I refused asking her out because am scared am doing the wrong thing because of my friend and she's also against it. Please what do i do? We're madly inlove with each other but i don't want to betray my friend. Advice me please.

If you can develop that kind of urge for your best friend's lady, NOBODY should entrust his woman to you because you have the tendency to sleep with any of your friend's woman in the future even when you are married.
Your friend's ladies should be like a sister to you if surely you love your friend
I once had my girlfriend's friend visit my house and slept the same bed with me and I never touched her. She spent about a week and left back to her school as she came from school for a program. The lady very pretty. Her first day, she wasn't comfortable as she slept at the edge of the bed. Subsequent days, she was free as I never disturbed her. I never took what I did as anything until my babe came visiting from school, held me kissed me all over and said she was proud of me.I wanted to know what actually was her action all about and she later opened up that her friend told her that she got a man and I explained to her that she slept same bed with me for a week and I never touched her
So my brother, learn to be a man and control yourself because what kills a man is another man's wife and money. If you can avoid this two, you as a man will live long
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by ITbomb(m): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
manee2: .. Maybe u shud reg for my tutorial.. Have u ever seen pick up toying 911
Nah , is it a love machine?
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by manee2(m): 6:02am On Nov 05, 2013
andyanders:

If you can develop that kind of urge for your best friend's lady, NOBODY should entrust his woman to you because you have the tendency to sleep with any of your friend's woman in the future even when you are married.
Your friend's ladies should be like a sister to you if surely you love your friend
I once had my girlfriend's friend visit my house and slept the same bed with me and I never touched her. She spent about a week and left back to her school as she came from school for a program. The lady very pretty. Her first day, she wasn't comfortable as she slept at the edge of the bed. Subsequent days, she was free as I never disturbed her. I never took what I did as anything until my babe came visiting from school, held me kissed me all over and said she was proud of me.I wanted to know what actually was her action all about and she later opened up that her friend told her that she got a man and I explained to her that she slept same bed with me for a week and I never touched her
So my brother, learn to be a man and control yourself because what kills a man is another man's wife and money. If you can avoid this two, you as a man will live long
... Ok bro tnx
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by veave(f): 6:24am On Nov 05, 2013
w@s even pissing me off is d@ he's even arguing. y dd u come here wen u already made up ur mind. its ppl like u d@ have big eye. they only want w@ anada persin has. TFY!!!

TFY- tundafayayouuu!!!
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by manee2(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
veave: w@s even pissing me off is d@ he's even arguing. y dd u come here wen u already made up ur mind. its ppl like u d@ have big eye. they only want w@ anada persin has. TFY!!!

TFY- tundafayayouuu!!!
.. Babe? lipsrsealed
veave: w@s even pissing me off is d@ he's even arguing. y dd u come here wen u already made up ur mind. its ppl like u d@ have big eye. they only want w@ anada persin has. TFY!!!

TFY- tundafayayouuu!!!
.. Babe?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old / 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. / The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.