Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,659 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

How To Convert .jar,.jad,.sis Etc Files To Apk File For Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Convert .jar,.jad,.sis Etc Files To Apk File For Android (48756 Views)

Download 2go Version 4.5.1 By 2go Team With Screenshots.jar / How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert .jar,.jad,.sis Etc Files To Apk File For Android by engrsoma(m): 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
Due to the low rate of application development for Android devices [.APK],there has not been so many applications users can make use of on their devices. Unlike other devices which makes use of .JAR,.JAD,.SIS etc applications,Android devices are still backwards in terms of application creation. Anyway,don't let this discourage you if you are planning to get yourself an Android device soon because there is a solution to this issue. In this tutorial,I will be giving you an easy way to convert any .JAR/.JADapplication to an Android supported app.,i.e .APK using your pc. All you have to do is follow the instructions below.
1. Download the application you want to convert{.jar/.jad format} on your pc or you use a previously downloaded file.
2. Go to. http://www.netmite.com/android/srv/2.0/getapk.php using your computer and you will see different upload options. Option 1 says» Enter url to a j2me MIDP jad file: And Option 2 is in two forms.The first says» Choose the jad file to upload: While the second says» Choose the jar file to upload: Just choose the method that suites you. 3. Next,select the screen size of the phone you want to use(Best to leave this empty..)
4. Now,finally click on GET APK & download the file to your pc.
5.JUST TRANSFER THE DOWNLOADED APPLICATION TO YOUR ANDROID PHONE,AND YOU ARE READY TO USE YOUR APPLICATION. That's all.Don't forget to share with your friends.

Engrsomax is published by Chukwumerije Somadina. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit engrsomax..com

To download the Engrsomax app on your Android Device, click on http://www.appsgeyser.com/651407

1 Like

Re: How To Convert .jar,.jad,.sis Etc Files To Apk File For Android by hammedkola(m): 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
So, even if an android version of a jar application is not yet released, it 'll be work well on android device after converting it? undecided
Re: How To Convert .jar,.jad,.sis Etc Files To Apk File For Android by usibengate(m): 1:12am On Nov 04, 2013
Nice tip. Thought dere's no pretty gud dude like u stil in nija to release such exotic info
Re: How To Convert .jar,.jad,.sis Etc Files To Apk File For Android by engrsoma(m): 9:44am On Nov 04, 2013
Thanks
Re: How To Convert .jar,.jad,.sis Etc Files To Apk File For Android by OnlineTutor(m): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2015
A good article to help convert Jar apps to apk is also posted here http://onlinetutorz..com/2012/05/convert-jar-applications-to-andriod-apk.html
Re: How To Convert .jar,.jad,.sis Etc Files To Apk File For Android by godunia(m): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2015
OP thanks for sharing this information just that i disagree with u on this"Due to the low rate of application development for Android devices [.APK],there has not been so many applications users can make use of on their devices. Unlike other devices which makes use of .JAR,.JAD,.SIS etc" on d basis of which report did u come up with such conclusions?the playstore has more apps than any mobile operating system platform.http://www.zdnet.com/article/ios-versus-android-apple-app-store-versus-google-play-here-comes-the-next-battle-in-the-app-wars/.u could have simply leave that out and i m sure those who love apps developed on such file types will still go ahead with the procedure

(1) (Reply)

An Igbo Market Woman's Phone Book Looks Like This / Imagine What I Got From Mtn Again After Countlessly Registering My Sim / Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.