Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) (36771 Views)

Fayose At Governor Ikpeazu's Mother's Burial (pictures) / Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 04, 2013
EX militants and Nollywood stars
Patience Jonathan takes another Title

Nollywood who is who

Amaechi dancing skelewu

Since Thursday, Nigeria’s First Lady Patience Jonathan has been hosting a stream of guests at the funeral for her late mother, Charity Oba in Okrika, Rivers State. A source estimated that Mrs. Jonathan has commandeered as much as N7 billion of public funds – in the form of donations by local councils, state governments and federal ministries as well as agencies – to finance the extravagant three-day spectacle.

A retinue of Nigerian politicians, movie stars, ex-militants turned millionaires, the clergy, and government contractors fell over themselves to “honor” the late Mrs. Oba who died in an automobile accident on a highway in the Niger Delta abandoned by the Jonathan administration.

Here are some of the photos from the production:

http://saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-characters-sighted-state-burial-patience-jonathan-mothers

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 04, 2013
More pictures

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 04, 2013
More

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 04, 2013
State burial indeed

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by RoyalRoy(m): 5:00am On Nov 04, 2013
And for whatever reason the Vice President decides to sit on his assss when everyone else including the President is on their feet.

Is he crippled or he just doesn't give a damn?

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:03am On Nov 04, 2013
No matter what you say about General Abacha's corruption, the fact is that to any unbiased Nigerian, his wife, Mrs. Maryam Abacha, was the only First Lady ever that deployed her status to seek to ameliorate the sufferings of Nigerian women and children. She raised funds to build the HOSPITAL FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN at Abuja that the shameless Aremu converted to NATIONAL HOSPITAL ABUJA. That hospital's name ought to be changed to MARYAM ABACHA WOMEN'S HOSPITAL.

The most selfish, wicked and greedy First Lady is MRS. PATIENCE JONATHAN. That N7 BILLION could be deployed to establish and fund at least 10 maternity hospitals in Okrika and Rivers State.

38 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by gbokukueba(m): 5:20am On Nov 04, 2013
The show of shame called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Tolexander: 5:30am On Nov 04, 2013
gbokukueba: The show of shame called Nigeria
the show of shame called nigeria.

When viewing the pictures, just came to my mind that the corpse died as an accident victim.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by petrov10: 5:33am On Nov 04, 2013
U saw militants but i saw the Vp , senate president nd other guys

op u must be a yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Deschil: 5:48am On Nov 04, 2013
This is SO RUDE!!! How could you refer to them as "characters sighted"? I don't understand why some of you feel so qualified to have contempt for others. No matter what your leaders/elders do, you must never show flagrant contempt for them. Has the N7 billion rumour been verified? Even if it has there are more polite and proper ways to channel your grievance. Do show some decorum!

31 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Deschil: 5:52am On Nov 04, 2013
Seriously, can you believe it? You do not have to respect the President but you MUST respect his office!
Royal Roy: And for whatever reason the Vice President decides to sit on his assss when everyone else including the President is on their feet.

Is he crippled or he just doesn't give a damn?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by emmalexabl(m): 6:00am On Nov 04, 2013
7 billion naira of public fund for state burial........sahara reporters at it again.
i already knew the source of this junk journalism even before i opened thread.
Believe this story.,then you also believe am the richest man in the world..
grin grin

27 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by bisi16(m): 6:07am On Nov 04, 2013
This is my reason for calln Jonathan a dull son. State burial 4 som1 who died in a car crash. On an abandoned road. More like "died wretched, buried in N2m casket". Iti mpatako!

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Wsdm: 6:30am On Nov 04, 2013
petrov 10: U saw militants but i saw the Vp , senate president nd other guys

op u must be a yoruba
Oh yes every camera records where it is viewing. Does that stops another camera to view other points?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by gbadexy(m): 6:49am On Nov 04, 2013
This burial is a regular befitting one na.
I don't blame those abusing the first family though due to the impression they've established as wasteful , lavish spenders.
Any of the poster would do more than this for their mother if in power.
However, if the rumor of 7 billion is true, then I suggest she use it to repair the road her mum died to honor her.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Xaviers(m): 7:04am On Nov 04, 2013
We need help! Even our president is blind to that!! We spend too much! We make a mole outta a Haystock!! We make every gaddaam fin a big deal!!
If d 7Bn story is real! Fq hell, some pple need to be shot! Yea!! Shot!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by omenka(m): 7:06am On Nov 04, 2013
All of Dickson's hats must be custom made. Him head size nor get equals!!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2013
Fresh air!! grin thieves!

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by labiyemmy(m): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2013
Sahara Reporters and their story. You call them characters because they attended a burial. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by daviide: 7:42am On Nov 04, 2013
Burial of wealth
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2013
kolawaxxy: Fresh air!! grin thieves!

best post

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by wasak(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2013
someone died and everybody who attends the burial is smiling...
funny how people fail to reflect when others die. it is enough as an admonition that this our world is ephemeral...
'the evil that men do lives after them and the good is never interred with their bones'

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by IAMBREEZY: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2013
i am not amaze.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by drnoel: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2013
State burial of who? Did u people say Owolowo/Zik or did I hear PEJ's mother. Is that even legal? What has she done 4 nigeria that she is to be buried with other people's money? These things shouldnt continue. What is wrong with this country called Nigeria?

8 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by elari(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2013
Amechi seems sp happy. see how him dey smile for the third pic. lol
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by luvinhubby(m): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2013
Just hope some fellows will not suffer high blood pressure induced stroke out of hatred before 2015. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Waspy(m): 8:35am On Nov 04, 2013
drnoel: Stte burial of who? Did u people say Owolowo/Zik or did I hear PEJ's mother. Is that even legal? What has she done 4 nigeria that she is to be buried with other people's money? These things shouldnt continue. What is wrong with this country called Nigeria?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Dpeacemaker101: 8:42am On Nov 04, 2013
Op, what do you gain in spreading rumors and misleading people? If you are called to defend this post with evidence would you be able to do that? Please stop saying want you don't know about people, cause I don't see any reason why the first lady will be collecting funds from ministries, state government and all those agencies you mentioned for a burial. Meanwhile, what steps was Ameachi doing on that pic?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Swiftlee(m): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2013
This thread would end in crinkum crankum, i repeat; This thread would read it from beginning..tribalistic vulgarism and individual retetia..besides becareful not to verbally or gesturely abuse anyone..Thank you
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by AbuMikey(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by UjSizzle(f): 9:01am On Nov 04, 2013
Looks more like a party than a burial undecided

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: Op, what do you gain in spreading rumors and misleading people? If you are called to defend this post with evidence would you be able to do that? Please stop saying want you don't know about people, cause I don't see any reason why the first lady will be collecting funds from ministries, state government and all those agencies you mentioned for a burial. Meanwhile, what steps was Ameachi doing on that pic?

Mr man why would I defend a post when there is a. Link to the source, Abeg just pack your shit and move sideways.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks / Justin Onuorah Abuah Is Dead. Buhari Mourns State House Information Chief Abuah / IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.