Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:10 AM

Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) (36753 Views)

Fayose At Governor Ikpeazu's Mother's Burial (pictures) / Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (Pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by MrAboki: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2013
Vickfrank62: dis 1 must be 4rm d Niger delta....Mayb z pocket or pulse d money z ridiculous Let d died bury d died

Erm!!!

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Exjoker(m): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: so you believe Sahara reporters? Then you can believe anything.
Sahara reporters re my favorite news bulletin...no be dem xpose Steala Udoah

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by solid3(m): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2013
Please, I know this may not be d best place to ask this but kindly help.

Which Nigerian bank operate on zero balance for savings account like GTBank does, I need one or two more options.

Thanks.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by akogunreloaded: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2013
Check more here:

http:///EopbkN
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Soferkizzy007: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]AHBEG NA ASUU NEWS WE NEED!!!!! whatsapp 07014111948 omo eksu!!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by MrAboki: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1393928_D83G5463_jpgc518d0613f734b9431ade4979c4e29dd

Who takes a Title on the day of funeral of their parent who died a violent death in a car accident?!

If na one Igbo man for inside Nnewi do am now for ehn Mama Burial, people go say ehn use ehn mama do Ogwu ego..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
Let them spend 700Billion Naira for all I care, afterall na our OYEL MONEY... and e no de finish (at least not now)
Haters can go and choke if they like, we in the ND did not go to SW or North to ask for the money spent for the State Funeral for Mama.

When Tinubu used hard-earned LAGOS TAX PAYERS money to do jamboree for his mum and closed up all markets and most roads with useless posters that are still flying in Lagos to date, no apc id-diot felt it was worth talking about.
Talk about hypocrisy in the HIGHEST ORDER.

We're talking OYEL MONEY Baby, not crumbs from touts
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by spikeitall: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
Wat a wasteful country with shameless leaders. this 7 BILLION WOULD HAVE BEEN USED AT LEAST TO ALLEVIATE THE BAD STATE OF THAT ROAD. God will Judge u all. au many poor men/women have died on this road this yr and they are all not bothered?? MORE OF THIS SHALL WE SEE.

FELLOW NIGERIANS OUR HELP LIES IN THE HANDS OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD.

WHERE IS TAMBUWAL? (our good and future leader) dont join the train of this sycophants, because God is about to rain brimstone upon them all.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2013
kingoflag: Hes got every right to be upset.

Even if its N1, the point is they are celebrating with NIGER DELTA'S OIL MONEY in those pics you see up there. So sad, most of you dont even know what you deserve.

CORRECTED - thank me later

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by NovusHomo(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
Deschil: This is SO RUDE!!! How could you refer to them as "characters sighted"? I don't understand why some of you feel so qualified to have contempt for others. No matter what your leaders/elders do, you must never show flagrant contempt for them. Has the N7 billion rumour been verified? Even if it has there are more polite and proper ways to channel your grievance. Do show some decorum!

It is called "freedom of expression", one of the key elements in a democracy. You can't have one without the other.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mr Aboki:

E no reach...

But if you factor in the cost of;

1. Hiring over 10 Jets & Helicopters for like 1 week.
2. Cost of clearing that Okrika road (not the East-West road o)
3. Cost of the Aso-ebi for the Funeral that was shared to like over 1 million people.
4. Cost of security
5. Cost of Logistics. (Cars, block booking entire hotels for days, e.t.c)
6. Food
7. Drinks (this one can easily have taken over half a billion because the estimate I gave for T.Y danjumas daughters wedding for drinks was approximately 250million)
8. Souvenirs
9. Support Staff (Caterers, event managers, hosts and hostesses, e.t.c)

e.t.c..

I wouldnt say 7 billion, but 2 billion is small.

IMHO N7 bil is even too small, they should have used N700Bil and let's see if heaven will fall.
After all, na our OYEL MONEY and we're okay with it.

You think it's only SW that likes OWAMBE?
ND's groove from 2015 will make y'all learners.

NONESENSE!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by MrAboki: 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
Gabbysky:

IMHO N7 bil is even too small, they should have used N700Bil and let's see if heaven will fall.
After all, na our OYEL MONEY and we're okay with it.

You think it's only SW that likes OWAMBE?
ND's groove from 2015 will make y'all learners.

NONESENSE!

Hommie..

Insiders news:: Nigeria's oil will soon be as valuable as Garri in the market. The international global market is flooded with so much crude and little customers..
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by agwo2july: 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
Some people will soon have blood pressure in naija. Is it wrong for her to bury her mum? Or step mum? The so call 7b is just a rumour as it is common with us nigerians. Thesame thing was said about Stella Oduah of recent until she appear before house of reps. When are we going to look at the positive side of people and again if she were to be ur mother, will u abandon her burial because u are the first lady? I think we need to grow up from hatred for ur ownsake

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Crixina(f): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Do not ever say that bad road killed her, rather over-speeding on a good road killed her.[/quote]
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by nwaobitex: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
hmm

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Crixina(f): 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
kay1999: @Deschil I am sure your family is one of those stealing our money.. so why won't back them up.. I don't blame you.. you are just a demented fellow who lack human feelings.. millions of Nigerian undergraduate couldn't get job instead our leaders are doing Money festival and you are here saying Shiit... Middle Finger you punk A**s...
abeg make I hear what wit this corrupt leaders this and that,they are all corrupt even the so called future leaders are corrupt already,even you wey dey talk if given the chance you will even sell Nigeria and every thing in it,we have apportioned enough blame since 1960,that strategy is not working anymore,let's address this thing from the root.cos even if you take out oga Jona and fix someone else there,if not addressed,you will still come back and write this on nairaland or whatever social media that will be relevant then .
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by 1shortblackboy: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
AFRICANS !! SMDH embarassed
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by ejagbangba: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
can dis comrade Oshiomole ever change 4rm all dis his coats.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
uj_sizzle: Looks more like a party than a burial undecided
It is not a burial, this is a place for serious synergy, lobbying, paying due diligence, affirming loyalty, striking huge mega deals etc!
As for those saying that money was collected from MDA's, I choose not to believe! When a colleague of mine lost his mom, we all chipped in, even though his family could evidently handle all the financial commitments and logistics for the burial!
How many of these "characters" do you think isn't indebted to The First Family? Do you have any idea what really goes on behind all the facade the media present to us?

Do you know how many appointment letters for their wards have been signed, sealed and delivered in that burial place?

Even the press that write crass most times are there busy hustling for exclusives...

Like my friend will say: market na market, even na under canopy

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by tyrese108(f): 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
*solid*:
Please, I know this may not be d best place to ask this but kindly help.

Which Nigerian bank operate on zero balance for savings account like GTBank does, I need one or two more options.

Thanks.

Diamond bank
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by MzLakore(f): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
Thieves....Useless pple can't give ASUU money yet they spend a lot on burial....God wiljudge all U thieves......Don't. Forget u will all die oneday n live children behind in a country u had opportunity to make better bt instead corruption took over ur conscience..Kapish
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Chinhenry: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
Wetin concern u shebi na dem get their life which one com b ur own na wetin u don do to make nigeria great n proud of u instead u dy here dy blame some people
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by Omesexy: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hmmmm! all these 4 pesin wey don DIE

I WEEP 4 MY DEAR COUNTRY!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by solid3(m): 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
tyrese108:

Diamond bank

Thanks dear.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by drnoel: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
teeo:

Mr man why would I defend a post when there is a. Link to the source, Abeg just pack your shit and move sideways.
Ok, ur source is Sahara reporters. Those people would sell their mothers 2 score cheap political points. No atom of truth in most of their reports.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by klax(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
Guyz why do some silly folks believe in this sort of kids news that 7Billion was spend on a burial for God sake?? Haba biko is that how Nigeria money so useless 7Billion for just three days burial are they buying cars for their guest? Please for God sake guyz make una slow down ooh small small abeg.

As per this burial well its a normal thing and a sort of cultural believe to do burial for someones mum or dad when he or she is gone so to me I dont really see any serious issue in this because we can not say due to the fact GEJ is the president and therefore should not bury his inlaw no big deal in this though she died of auto crash but she is dead and she is dead and in their believe or culture a burial must be done for her period!!!! any further blablablabla is just absolutely nonsense.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by nairalforlaughs: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
Crixina: abeg make I hear what wit this corrupt leaders this and that,they are all corrupt even the so called future leaders are corrupt already,even you wey dey talk if given the chance you will even sell Nigeria and every thing in it,we have apportioned enough blame since 1960,that strategy is not working anymore,let's address this thing from the root.cos even if you take out oga Jona and fix someone else there,if not addressed,you will still come back and write this on nairaland or whatever social media that will be relevant then .

Thx for this comment. No mind all the keyboard assassins.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by playmode(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
[size=20pt]Just look at all those baboons in power.

Nigeria = A pretty f.cked up nation.[/size]
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
Royal Roy: And for whatever reason the Vice President decides to sit on his assss when everyone else including the President is on their feet.
Is he crippled or he just doesn't give a damn?

I guess they were praying. The VP would not know what to say anyway. I think Christian prayer is singing and dancing? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by henchamb(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
Abu Mikey:

The only Picture that concerns me! cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1393936_oshio_patience_jpg6a592dc831f4af1d165b17694d813a06

osho baba went to see her face to face bfor she and her aides will say he did not come for the burial. as was the case btw her and amaechis wife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP / Justin Onuorah Abuah Is Dead. Buhari Mourns State House Information Chief Abuah / Nigerians In UK Protest Against President Buhari's Re-Election Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.