Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) (9154 Views)

Party Souvenirs (birthday,wedding,burial) At A Cheap Price With Pics / Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja / Event And Party Planning Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 5:13am On Nov 04, 2013
Good daay all, a big thanks to everyone who have contacted and patronized me through this medium. The criticisms and corrections i have gotten has helped me alot in improving my cake baking and decorating skills. God bless you all.
This thread is a continuation of my first thread www.nairaland.com/1248431/beautiful-cheap-birthday-wedding-party which contains pics of my cakes.
You can also visit www.cynhamscakes.com

Hello kitty and cup cakes.

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2013
Residents of Abuja and environs can order for their
cakes from the comfort of their homes or offices and
you will get your cake delivered to your door step!!!
Whatever flavour or type of cake you need; be it Red
velvet, fruit, chocolate, coconut, carrot, sponge, cup
cakes frosted with your favourite cake icing. Our
prices are very affordable and our cakes really rich.
Also friends and families of loved once living outside
Abuja can order for cakes for their loved once and it
will be delivered to them.
Pure practical classes are available for people who
wish to acquire cake baking and decorating skills.
08052874411. BBM pin 7AB3CDE6.
Please see WWW.cynhamscakes..com for
pictures of our cakes.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by mgbo: 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
plz ur abuja office.tnx.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 3:12am On Nov 08, 2013
mgbo: plz ur abuja office.tnx.

Please call 07034794947, 08052874411. I bake at home for now with plans of opening a cake shop soon. Thanks.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 3:32am On Nov 08, 2013
Pure practical classes on cake baking and decoration available. No matter your
schedule, we can always fix something up for everyone.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
The two cakes below (for same client) were decorated i less than 4hrs. It was a very urgent job and i am happy they came out well.

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 5:15am On Nov 14, 2013
More cake pics coming up for your viewing pleasure.

Meanwhile classes are available for those who wish to learn how to bake and decorate cake, meatpie, chinchin, meatballs etc.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
Zebra themed cake!!!!!!!

and

Figure moulding tutorial.

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2013
Residents of Abuja and environs can acquire solid cake baking and decorating skill in just 2weeks.

Time and dates can be adjusted to fit your schedule.

Learn how to make the following :

Madeira cake
Fruit cake
Moist coconut cake
Chocolate cake
Cup cakes
Red velvet cake

Fondant Icing
Royal icing
Butter cream frosting
Frosting of cup cakes
Different piping designs with buttercream and royal icing.

Figure/cake toppers moulding
Flower making
Stencil

As a bonus, free practicals on how to make really rich meatpie and meat rolls will be demonstrated.

Recipe print out will b given free and all classes are practical intensive.

Total FEE === #25, 000.

Please contact Ifeoma on 07034794947 (call and whatsapp) , 08052874411. BBM pin 7AB3CDE6.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
Nigerians in diaspora can order for cakes for their loved once in Nigeria and it will be delivered to them.

Our cakes are rich and very affordable.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hello everyone, hope y'all had a wonderful weekend. Wishing everyone a non stressful, pleasant, productive and blessed week.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
Freshly baked meatpie and meatrolls

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by simonok: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
We are into Ice Block production too and we can always have a collabo. I sell super solid Ice blocks and we can deliver to venue with a 24 hour notice. Our factory is at 10 Ademuyiwa Shiwoku Street, opp Kembos Pry School. Call us on 08064152908 or 08034230083 or 08083095085
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
I just love the colour combination.

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 6:23am On Nov 28, 2013
Once again its that time of the year when we celebrate the birth of our saviour, Jesus Christ.

If you need a Christmas cake, this is the time to place your order.

Also for very busy people who would love to have snacks like chinchin, meatballs etc but won't be able to prepare theirs, you can contact me to make your snacks for you at very affordable rates.

My Chinchins are soft yet crunchy (considering the kids).

07034794947 (call and whatsapp), 08052874411.

BBM pin: 7AB3CDE6

As usual, we deliver to any location in Abuja.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by latrust(f): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2013
Nice work
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
latrust: Nice work

Thanks.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
Coconut cake covered with fondant.

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
For tutorial.

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
More from Cynhams cakes.......

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 9:23am On Dec 09, 2013
More from Cynhams.
**The first one below is a yummy 3 layered Banana cake filled with strawberry and cherry buttercream.

** The second one is two layered Coconut an fruit cake.

**the cup cakes are fancy chocolate cupcakes.

Call Ify now and order for yours ..............

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2013
A big thanks to all my clients who have patronized me and also to those who intend doing so.

Keep the orders coming in, you will never be disappointed.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
Micky mouse.

This Moist yummy absolutely delicious Banana cake was ordered for by a Nairalander by 7pm yesterday. Getting a micky mouse template was not possible as all the cake shops have closed, even the bookshop that was still opened didnt have it.

I had to draw the micky mouse character by hand and ........... well, not perfect but i tried.

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 5:16am On Dec 14, 2013
cynhamscakes: A big thanks to all my clients who have patronized me and also to those who intend doing so.

Keep the orders coming in, you will never be disappointed.
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
Another moist yummy Banana cake baked for another Nairalander.

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
Made this cake for my son. He is 2yrs old today.
Happy birthday to him.

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
:-D
Keep the orders coming in, you will never be disappointed
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 6:51am On Dec 21, 2013
cynhamscakes:
Keep the orders coming in, you will never be disappointed
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 6:16am On Dec 22, 2013
[quote author=cynhamscakes][/quote]
Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
Merry xmas to you all.

Re: Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja 2(pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
Marriage anniversary cake.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale / Free Download Of The Ebook; ''12 Month Millionaire By Vincent James'' / We Are Given Out Recharge Card Printing Machine, Find Out And Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.