Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout (32399 Views)

#SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial / Nigerians Now Hugging Transformers In Protest Of Blackout(pics) / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by hammedkola(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2013
Who cares? undecided undecided undecided When there is Standby Mikano Generator and I better pass my neighbour grin
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by obonyunmi(f): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2013
this again will turn out to be a lie.
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by obonyunmi(f): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2013
juman:

Hmmm, nigeria is a complete country-less country.

With our crazy population of over 170 million we have just 4,000 MW of electricity.

Very unfortunate country.

story. Blame your past leaders who for years couldnt add 100mw to the grid.
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by ehibia(m): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
Just one week? I have not seen light for 4 months now, i wont even notice.[color=#000099][/color] smiley
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by SailorXY: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
I haven't seen PHCN light upto 5 times since I moved to my new residence in Lagos
... & I've moved since January undecided
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
This news does not concern my sweet sweet NIGER DELTA.

Tips on how to invest in Power in Naija: Build it in close proximity to the source of raw material GAS
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by nwaobitex: 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
as if i use to have light before
mtchew
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by EzePromoe: 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
There've been light here since Saturday evening. I'm still bothered about the authenticity of this story undecided
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Bpriest(m): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
Fresh air

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by cashkidisback1(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
wen wil dis stat cuz there is lite here in enugu
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by luckman20(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
We get electricity before? Abeg tap shift jor
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Sentempest(f): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
lght dey ooooooooooo
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by searay(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
AFTERNOON NEWS: Eclipse Headlines:
1. Eclipse; Boko Haram claims Responsibly
2. Don't use Eclipse to intimidate our son - Edwin Clark tells North
3. US to help Nigerian fight future Eclipse - Barack Obama
4. Nigeria Spent 500 Billion Naira on sun shades during Eclipse - Gov. Rotimi Ameachi
5. Federal Government set up Eclipse monitoring committee to be headed by Asari Dokubo
6. Eclipse minister bought 2 armored anti Eclipse Vehicles to protect self.
7. Eclipse has weakened Nigerians confidence in your Government - APC tell Jonathan
8. Eclipse occurrence was setback to negotiations,st rike continues - ASUU
9. Eclipse will not intimidate us - New PDP
10. Reps, Senators disagree over Eclipse allocation
11. You cannot use Eclipse to intimidate Anambra Elections - Ngige tell Obi
12. Kogi state fails to acquire viewing rights for Eclipse - Kogi PDP chairman
*** More Gist coming soon ***
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Emmyk(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
I better not do my 3days subscription so as not to waste it. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!

IT CAME TO OUR NOTICE THAT SOME NIGERIANS DID NOT SEE THE ECLIPSE OF THE SUN THAT WAS SCHEDULED TO ARRIVE AT YOUR AREA ON SUNDAY.
THIS WAS DUE TO SOME TECHNICAL ERRORS WE EXPERIENCED AS A RESULT OF THE LOW MEGA WATTS OF ELECTRICITY GENERATED WHICH WAS NOT ENOUGH TO PROPEL THE ECLIPSE TO YOUR AREA.
IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT OUR ENGINEERS TRIED THEIR BEST WORKING ROUND THE CLOCK TO BRING IT TO YOUR VIEW THROUGH THE NATIONAL GRID.
PLEASE, BEAR WITH US.

SIGNED
PHCN.

Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by ennecco: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
i pray for the betterment of nigeria . my people be positive.
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Sike(m): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
We're used to it already.
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by anselm791(m): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
I'm proud of my naija people jor, do you know that people in the US commit suicide just because of one night blackout?
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by ennecco: 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
you are very funny.
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by timi4mayo(m): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
Up NEPA..... Just released it nw
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
Nigeria my fatherland...we Hail Thee! tongue
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
see threat na...

this week go make am three weeka running now... mtcheewww..

abeg, who get better tokubo, i pass my neighbor gen for sell johr
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by mankand(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
Not new.

We have seen months of blackout, so what is the announcement all about?
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by litetias(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
We are used to it abeg. #TMI
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by dsimpleyahooc: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
I dnt tink dis should be a news 2 9ja i tink it should be episode 2 for those of us who have xperienced it b4

e don tey wey PHCN show 4 daily sun, so dey wan b headline
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Bome01(m): 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
Gawd! This is torture! Gots go service my Gen be that!
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
Between 7am and 1pm the generator has guzzled 100litres of diesel. By the close of work today it would be in the region of 300litres.

If by saturday, power isn't restoredd, I go just perch for house.
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Goldenheart(m): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
Buh we still get light even though una black out, omo' Na charging things dey my mind o.
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by maafen: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
let me go ãпԃ press my clothes sharply
Re: Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout by Elcerebro1: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
i have not seen light in my area since feb 2012. so what are you not trying to say. make i here word joo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Trailer Crushes Car In Ogun State This Morning / May 29, 2019: When President Buhari Took His Oath Of Office (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.