Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Whatever Happened To The Program "pastor Explain This" On Ogtv!? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whatever Happened To The Program "pastor Explain This" On Ogtv!? (2800 Views)

Violence Galore As Living Faith Members Attack Ogtv...again / Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag / Whatever Happened To Old-fashioned Christianity ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatever Happened To The Program "pastor Explain This" On Ogtv!? by yemivictor: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2008
Perhaps we could take this case of "GOD of Oyedepo or no GOD of Oyedepo" there!

That pastor simplifies things & Mr. Seun has locked the thread!!
Re: Whatever Happened To The Program "pastor Explain This" On Ogtv!? by madamkoko: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2008
I notice that the thread has been locked.

What happened to freedom of speech ? (hisses)

Nigerians sha, wonders shall never end
Re: Whatever Happened To The Program "pastor Explain This" On Ogtv!? by AKO1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2008
Yeah, Pastor Lanre Adenekan right?

I hope what I want to say sounds as polite as it can cuz i dont mean harm. I dont think it makes any sense creating an 'eslam for mooslims' without a 'christianity for christians', atheism for atheists' and 'juju for baba/mamalawos/whatever'. Or better still lumping everyone together as it once was.

There was no explanation whatsoever concerning this move. I'm not speaking out of envy or anything like that (far from it0. But it is and would have been more civic to offer a logical explanation as to why one religion gets an exclusive section and the other doesn't.

There is obvious preferential treatment. Why should the section be off limits to christians and yet Olabowale and co have a free say in our debates. Olabowale for example comes not to take on any sides of the argument but to bring in the eslamic angle that is not needed and is completely irrelevant to the argument(s). Moreover, healthy inter-religious debates will always be hence there is no reason to make any religion exclusive.

Peace and love.
Re: Whatever Happened To The Program "pastor Explain This" On Ogtv!? by yemivictor: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2008
A_K_O:

Yeah, Pastor Lanre Adenekan right?

I hope what I want to say sounds as polite as it can because i don't mean harm. I don't think it makes any sense creating an 'eslam for mooslims' without a 'christianity for christians', atheism for atheists' and 'juju for baba/mamalawos/whatever'. Or better still lumping everyone together as it once was.

There was no explanation whatsoever concerning this move. I'm not speaking out of envy or anything like that (far from it0. But it is and would have been more civic to offer a logical explanation as to why one religion gets an exclusive section and the other doesn't.
There is obvious preferential treatment. Why should the section be off limits to christians and yet Olabowale and co have a free say in our debates. Olabowale for example comes not to take on any sides of the argument but to bring in the eslamic angle that is not needed and is completely irrelevant to the argument(s). Moreover, healthy inter-religious debates will always be hence there is no reason to make any religion exclusive.

Peace and love.

madamkoko:

I notice that the thread has been locked.

What happened to freedom of speech ? (hisses)

Nigerians sha, wonders shall never end

People, it beats me too!

What qualifies for a thread to be locked exactly!? I really want to know!!
Re: Whatever Happened To The Program "pastor Explain This" On Ogtv!? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2008
yemivictor:

Perhaps we could take this case of "GOD of Oyedepo or no GOD of Oyedepo" there!

That pastor simplifies things & Mr. Seun has locked the thread!!

Maybe someone from Winners Chapel Plc as settled Seun to lock the thread.
Re: Whatever Happened To The Program "pastor Explain This" On Ogtv!? by yemivictor: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2008
Jagoon:

Maybe someone from Winners Chapel Plc as settled Seun to lock the thread.

Clearly you are not from winners' chapel "Plc", right!?

Because i'm not & neither do i know anyone who is!! tongue
Re: Whatever Happened To The Program "pastor Explain This" On Ogtv!? by Gamine(f): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2008
lol
Re: Whatever Happened To The Program "pastor Explain This" On Ogtv!? by KunleOshob(m): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2008
yemivictor:

Clearly you are not from winners' chapel "Plc", right!?

Because i'm not & neither do i know anyone who is!! tongue

What do you mean that you don't know anybody who attends winner's chapel plc? you must, after all they have the largest church business premises in the world grin
Re: Whatever Happened To The Program "pastor Explain This" On Ogtv!? by yemivictor: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2008
Here we go again . . . . .
Re: Whatever Happened To The Program "pastor Explain This" On Ogtv!? by madamkoko: 12:14am On Jul 16, 2008
LOL@ winners chapel plc, they might lock this thread shortly,

so watch what you say !! grin grin grin
Re: Whatever Happened To The Program "pastor Explain This" On Ogtv!? by yemivictor: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2008
Abi o!

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation Is A Direct Ticket To Hell / . / I 'hate' Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.