Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

The Gosple Messege - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gosple Messege (399 Views)

A Messege To Boko Haram From St Paul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Gosple Messege by nbygrace: 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
the gosple messege is a word of hope 2 mankind,broght to man by God true his son Jesus Christ,by whom also he made the worlds,who being the brightness of his glory and the express image of the Almighty God,His messege is:seek you the Lord while he may be found,call you upon him while he is near;let the wicked forsake his way, and unrightous man his thoughts,and let him return unto the Lord,and He will have mercy upon him,for He will abundantly pardon.isaiha 55:6,7 this a faithful saying,and worthy of all acceptation, that
Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners.1st timothy 1:15 for God so love the world that he gave his only beggoten son that who so ever believed in Him should not perish but have eternal life,the question to you now is' do u want hav eternal life,? do u believe in christ? no matter how bad or terrible u might hav being in d past,Jesus will 4give u, and give u a new life,if only u can accept Him today as ur parsonal Lord and saviour,and confes ur sins to Him,make up ur mind 2day 2 live a Godlly life frm now, by joining a true Christain fellowship 4rm now.God bless u as u mek up ur mind 2day 2 follow Chirst the bishop of soul,there is joy in heaven over 1 sinner dat repent dan thousands dat are dying dailly witout Christ,i was once a terrible sinner even a scamer in dis forum b4 Jesus came into my life,i hav made peace wit somany of the people i hav offendd in the past,this same Jesus will change urlife 2day, if u can only giv him a chance ur heart, for more concelling on how 2 grow in grace call me on08034278290 email:nbygrace@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th 0f November 2013 / A Summary Of Salvation To All Non Believers / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.