Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Crazy Ways To Break Up With Your Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Ways To Break Up With Your Man (1002 Views)

Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship / The Best Way To Break-up With Someone You Are Tired Of? / 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Ways To Break Up With Your Man by T3Amo(f): 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
This is a compilation of crazy ways to break up with your partner (They can be funny, mean, far fetched....anything). Unfortunately people do not always break up the straightforward way. Sometimes maybe they find it hard to tell them or they cheated and you want to get them back etc.

1. By Changing your Facebook Relationship Status to Single

2. By text message. "I'm sorry but, it's over. It's not you, it's me.

3.Trick them into breaking up with you!

4. Create a mix tape of songs about breaking up and give it to them.

5. Have your new bf/gf go to his/her job and break it to them easy.

6. me: hey I want u to meet someone

guy: ok who is it

me: it's ur ex

guy: i don't understand

me: (hold out hand) it's nice to meet u

7. Get your best friend to do it for you

8. Do not answer your phone(he will get the picture eventually)

9. Start looking like a hot mess when you go out in public

10. Tell him you do not want to have sex until you are married( That will scare any man away )

11. Tell him that your period lasts for 25 days every month( grin grin do the math)

12. Change the locks(if he has a key)

13. I'm awfully sorry, but I have asexual tendencies...

14. It's you, not me...I mean it's me, not you.

15. Send a box of pizza with the words "I'm breaking up with you", Dig in"

16. I want a baby.

17. I've been thinking about us getting married.

18. My ex had a much bigger.. (this is where you get smacked tongue)

19. I find that if you tell 'em straight-up to go away, they just want you more (Go figure?). Perhaps moaning someone else's name right before....ya' know....might do it.

20. You look too much like my brother, I can't see you anymore.

21. I was born with a penis

22. Here's the phone number of my doctor, I think you and he should talk...

23. Three simple words. "I am gay"

24. You've been a great rebound, but the game's now over

25. Tell them your other boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't like you dating other people

26. Your new voicemail tells them it's over.

27. Roses are red violets are blue I'm single now and so are you

28. By singing a song! “This love” by Maroon 5

29.Pick a fight and say, I just cannot deal with this gather all your things, so you want have to come back and just leave!!!

30.Tell them that you are going to the laundry mat, have all your clothes ready to go, and just never go back.

How did you break up with your partner?
Re: Crazy Ways To Break Up With Your Man by totalbaby(f): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
I thought he was cheating so I bought a thong and asked him who's it was and he admitted there was a girl so I kicked him out -_-

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Boy Friends Are Everywhere But Husbands Are Scarce / Top 10 Ways To Kiss Your Partner / What Do I Do Should I Tell Her ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.