Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

How Safe Is It To Use Public Clipper That Is Burned For Few Secs With Lighter - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Safe Is It To Use Public Clipper That Is Burned For Few Secs With Lighter (955 Views)

How Safe Is Sniper/ Go 90 For Mosquito Control? / How Safe Is This Herb Yoruba's Call Agbo ? / How Safe Is It To Eat Beef Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Safe Is It To Use Public Clipper That Is Burned For Few Secs With Lighter by Domaro: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
There is this common practice today in our barbing salon, which is igniting the clipper blade for some seconds in the name of treatment. My question is,
1. Is it safe to use public clipper when when they burn it for some seconds.
2. What is the fluid they use as fuel.
3. Is it not better we started advocating for the use of sterilizer instead of lighter and sort of fuel.
4. Can war against HIV/AIDS and AGES BUMB be won without doing the NEEDFUL (full sefty implementation)
I think our health esp. When it concern the incurable tranfusion disease, we can't joke about it.
Re: How Safe Is It To Use Public Clipper That Is Burned For Few Secs With Lighter by lirusehn(m): 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
I cant tell. Buh i cant share clipper wiv even ma Dad sev. I adviz u buy urz 4 personal use.

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is It To Use Public Clipper That Is Burned For Few Secs With Lighter by Annie2gud(f): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
lirusehn: I cant tell. Buh i cant share clipper wiv even ma Dad sev. I adviz u buy urz 4 personal use.
what of those that uses rusted razor blade to shave
Re: How Safe Is It To Use Public Clipper That Is Burned For Few Secs With Lighter by lirusehn(m): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
Annie2gud: what of those that use rusted razor blade to shave
cant tell for 'em. Buh i guess everybdy knwz datz more dan BAD. Nway!! I cant and will neva do dat
Re: How Safe Is It To Use Public Clipper That Is Burned For Few Secs With Lighter by Tuntheycr7: 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
Annie2gud: what of those that uses rusted razor blade to shave
Re: How Safe Is It To Use Public Clipper That Is Burned For Few Secs With Lighter by Annie2gud(f): 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
[quote author=Tuntheycr7][/quote] excuse me sir,Are you by Chance Stalkin me?
Re: How Safe Is It To Use Public Clipper That Is Burned For Few Secs With Lighter by Tuntheycr7: 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
Annie2gud: excuse me sir,Are you by Chance Stalkin me?
Not wat You are tinkin O.
NOPE

(1) (Reply)

Signs That You Must Not Exercise. / Breaking news! Nigerian Doctors Suspends Strike Over EBOLA Outbreak ? / Share Your Anti-ebola Salt Water Bath Experience In Your Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.