Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Ebomi Temple Dedicaion :prophecy For Nigeria And Mr PRECIDENT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebomi Temple Dedicaion :prophecy For Nigeria And Mr PRECIDENT (5555 Views)

Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo / T.A Orji And Mr Alex Otti: Good Old Days (Photos) / Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebomi Temple Dedicaion :prophecy For Nigeria And Mr PRECIDENT by kekakuz(m): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
I JUST TUNED IN TO NTA AND SAW THE LIVE PROGRAMME
i was only able to a few prophecy before the programme was cutoff
please if u saw the programme pls update

1 there will be peaceful election in 2015
2 Nigeria will not breakoff
3 there will be no power for the north

about the precident
1 grace is coming for the precident aboundant grace

he also said for this things to happen, he must do 3 things

1 break every relaionship with tb josua
2 punish every corrupt official in his cabinet
3 there are 3 nagative people in his cabine chief of _______ staff
one other person and one female minister practicing witchcraft

that was wen nta stoped the programme

pls anone with accurate prophecy should update
Re: Ebomi Temple Dedicaion :prophecy For Nigeria And Mr PRECIDENT by Arysexy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
Watched it, NTA cut off d live telecast bc it was becoming embarrasing, d pastor was mentioning names
Re: Ebomi Temple Dedicaion :prophecy For Nigeria And Mr PRECIDENT by Sirniyeh(m): 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Will the prophecies bring the long anticipated change to the common nigerian? A bunch of trash!
Re: Ebomi Temple Dedicaion :prophecy For Nigeria And Mr PRECIDENT by kekakuz(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
Arysexy: Watched it, NTA cut off d live telecast bc it was becoming embarrasing, d pastor was mentioning names
i joined the program late
what other things did he say
Re: Ebomi Temple Dedicaion :prophecy For Nigeria And Mr PRECIDENT by Omen100(m): 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
Arysexy: Watched it, NTA cut off d live telecast bc it was becoming embarrasing, d pastor was mentioning names

Labara Maku must have being the one who advised them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ebomi Temple Dedicaion :prophecy For Nigeria And Mr PRECIDENT by AustineE1: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
...prophet El-Buba,the man in charge of Evangelical bible outreach ministry international(EBOMI),is a prophet in a class of his own,i ve followed his prophesies for some time now and there is absolutely no let down.He built the tallest prayer tower in the world,it is an elegant eleven storey building,an architectural master piece,during the dedication of this temple,the who is who in christendom braced the occassion,top christian men of God from all over forty nations were at the epoch making event,from Nigeria we had pst.Ayo Oritsejafor,pst E.A Adebaye,Bishop Mike Okonkwo,Bishop Paul Nwachukwu,Bishop Francis Wale Oke,pst.Alfred Itiowe,Bishop Mccargo USA(city of hope) and a lot more...indeed i can say the hand of God is with this prophet and to imagine he did all this in the city of Jos,shows that the 'stone which the builders reject,is now the chief corner stone'...as for the prophesies which is stated here in this thread,am yet to verify its autenthicity!!!God bless Prophet El-Buba.

1 Like

Re: Ebomi Temple Dedicaion :prophecy For Nigeria And Mr PRECIDENT by kekakuz(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
Austine.E:
...prophet El-Buba,the man in charge of Evangelical bible outreach ministry international(EBOMI),is a prophet in a class of his own,i ve followed his prophesies for some time now and there is absolutely no let down.He built the tallest prayer tower in the world,it is an elegant eleven storey building,an architectural master piece,during the dedication of this temple,the who is who in christendom braced the occassion,top christian men of God from all over forty nations were at the epoch making event,from Nigeria we had pst.Ayo Oritsejafor,pst E.A Adebaye,Bishop Mike Okonkwo,Bishop Paul Nwachukwu,Bishop Francis Wale Oke,pst.Alfred Itiowe,Bishop Mccargo USA(city of hope) and a lot more...indeed i can say the hand of God is with this prophet and to imagine he did all this in the city of Jos,shows that the 'stone which the builders reject,is now the chief corner stone'...as for the prophesies which is stated here in this thread,am yet to verify its autenthicity!!!God bless Prophet El-Buba.
confirm na
Re: Ebomi Temple Dedicaion :prophecy For Nigeria And Mr PRECIDENT by DRPYGRU: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
One of Gej's Minister is a witchlipsrsealed
Re: Ebomi Temple Dedicaion :prophecy For Nigeria And Mr PRECIDENT by DRPYGRU: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
......Remove wicked people 'cos of divine agenda.....to lead Nigeria.
The lord says concerning the
Economy: watch out and see what I will do for there is going to be a wind that will sweep across. That wind will.......

The Igbos, the Igbos, warning to Mr President, fear the Lord, fear the lord.
There is a game plan to paralize and cripple the economy of the Igbo.
I have raised Igbo, Igbo race as men that will bring industralization to Nigeria.
Therefore, their birthright must be returned to them.
From this land(i think Igbo land), the Lord God Almighty saith.....has raised a man that will.........
....that will affect other nations of the world.
He has given to you for clear righteous judgement Mr President that man that will disciple you, that is the man...
Re: Ebomi Temple Dedicaion :prophecy For Nigeria And Mr PRECIDENT by Starlett: 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
DR PYGRU: ......Remove wicked people 'cos of divine agenda.

Economy: watch out and see what I will do for there is going to be a wind that will sweep across. That wind will.......

The Igbos, the Igbos, there is a game plan to paralize and criple the economy of the Igbo.
....I have raised Igbo, Igbo race as men that will bring industralization to Nigeria.
Their birthright must be returned to them.......

Was this really mentioned? Did anyone else catch this part? Where can one get the footage of this event, please?
Re: Ebomi Temple Dedicaion :prophecy For Nigeria And Mr PRECIDENT by 9Willywilly: 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Starlett:

Was this really mentioned? Did anyone else catch this part? Where can one get the footage of this event, please?
Go to, WWW.StarBuba.Com/El
Re: Ebomi Temple Dedicaion :prophecy For Nigeria And Mr PRECIDENT by DRPYGRU: 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
DR PYGRU: ......Remove wicked people 'cos of divine agenda.....to lead Nigeria.
The lord says concerning the

The Igbos, the Igbos, warning to Mr President, fear the Lord, fear the lord.
There is a game plan to paralize and criple the economy of the Igbo.
.I have raised Igbo, Igbo race as men that will bring industralization to Nigeria.
Therefore, their birthright must be returned to them.
From this land(i think Igbo land), the Lord God Almighty saith...has raised a man that will.........
....that will affect other nations of the world.
He has given to you for clear righteous judgement Mr President that man that wil disciple you, that is the man...

Sons of belial and uncircumcised shall not prevail over you.
I am not going to ask permision from men saith tfhe Lord to do what I want to do.
I rule and control every destiny.men don't decide for me but I decide...
Re: Ebomi Temple Dedicaion :prophecy For Nigeria And Mr PRECIDENT by DRPYGRU: 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
^^
Prophet Isah El-Buba.
Re: Ebomi Temple Dedicaion :prophecy For Nigeria And Mr PRECIDENT by DRPYGRU: 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
Omen100:

Labara Maku must have being the one who advised them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Ebomi Temple Dedicaion :prophecy For Nigeria And Mr PRECIDENT by DRPYGRU: 11:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Ebomi Temple Dedicaion :prophecy For Nigeria And Mr PRECIDENT by DRPYGRU: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2013
Starlett:

Yes
Re: Ebomi Temple Dedicaion :prophecy For Nigeria And Mr PRECIDENT by butpro(m): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
Front page please, let Apari 001 and ijesha my friends see this. cheesy
Re: Ebomi Temple Dedicaion :prophecy For Nigeria And Mr PRECIDENT by Brimmie(m): 1:12am On Nov 23, 2013
Lol.. Very Funny!
Re: Ebomi Temple Dedicaion :prophecy For Nigeria And Mr PRECIDENT by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 23, 2013
I haven't tuned in to that station for a long while until today. Unfortunately, I missed the funny programme.

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Nigerian Politics Is STILL A Dirty Game / ‘no Serving Commissioner Was Arrested In Kano’ / Caption This Trending Picture Of Peter Obi In Court today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.