Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks (1928 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / Urgent!! Ladies Only!!! / URGENT: Ladies~ Why You Shouldn't Die A Virgin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by money2008: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2008
There is this lady I care about. We both work at the same place. I asked her to spend time to talk about a posible relationship. She laughed and said she is seing some one. I don't know if she thought this was a joke. Ladies the question to you is

1]Would you lie about seing some one to not get into a relationship?
2]Would you laugh in a situation like that?
3]If you say no to a relationship, does that mean no or just playing hard to get for the guy to try again? I try not to ask for the same thing twice.
4]If you say no to a relationship with a guy would you still show any interest in him like looking at him or trying to know what he is doing?

Like they always say, life is a bitch.
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2008
money2008:

There is this lady I care about. We both work at the same place. I asked her to spend time to talk about a posible relationship. She laughed and said she is seing some one. I don't know if she thought this was a joke. Ladies the question to you is

3]If you say no to a relationship, does that mean no or just playing hard to get for the guy to try again? I try not to ask for the same thing twice.
4]If you say no to a relationship with a guy would you still show any interest in him like looking at him or trying to know what he is doing?

Like they always say, life is a bitch.
She doesn't want to go out with you, i recognise all those things she did, move on and stop kidding yourself tongue
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2008
I find it so interesting that one can be so deliberately deluded.

You are consciously pulling the mask over your face in order to shield your self from the truth.

If a Gyal gives you stories then she not for you simple.

No need to start nonsensical theories.

You do have beta things to achieve in your life don't you?
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by money2008: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2008
This thread is for information. Is not for argument. Ladies can be quiet and pretentious at the same time. I guess dealing with dangerous species. No one is even answering the questions on this thread. If you don't want to pollute this thread, answer every question. There are only 4 simple questions. Yes or no with reasons will do. The next poster try to answer the questions. That's the point of this thread not posting shit around.
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by iice(f): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2008

I find it so interesting that one can be so deliberately deluded.

Tell me about it

@Topic,

1]Would you lie about seing some one to not get into a relationship? Nope
2]Would you laugh in a situation like that? Yes, depending on how my day went
3]If you say no to a relationship, does that mean no or just playing hard to get for the guy to try again? I try not to ask for the same thing twice. Rofl, abeg a no is a no from me - i do not like pests.
4]If you say no to a relationship with a guy would you still show any interest in him like looking at him or trying to know what he is doing? So i cannot look at anybody without it being constituted as 'interest'?
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by GoldFinch(m): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2008
1]Would you lie about seing some one to not get into a relationship? YES

2]Would you laugh in a situation like that? hell yes

3]If you say no to a relationship, does that mean no or just playing hard to get for the guy to try again? No, means no. Why can't some peeps grasp that concept?

4]If you say no to a relationship with a guy would you still show any interest in him like looking at him or trying to know what he is doing? If he's hot, why should I not stare and appreciate God's work?
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by amyg(f): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2008
1]Would you lie about seing some one to not get into a relationship?yes,dats d only way 2 shoo pests away
2]Would you laugh in a situation like that?yes,u wouldnt like a droopy d fz
3]If you say no to a relationship, does that mean no or just playing hard to get for the guy to try again? I try not to ask for the same thing twice.no is no
4]If you say no to a relationship with a guy would you still show any interest in him like looking at him or trying to know what he is doing?dats if he is d only object around like d air dat fills space,dn't v an option.(looking is free)
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2008
Lol @ all the responses.
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by naomijt(f): 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2008
1]Would you lie about seing some one to not get into a relationship? If the guy is a pest, YES. smiley
2]Would you laugh in a situation like that? Of course
3]If you say no to a relationship, does that mean no or just playing hard to get for the guy to try again? I try not to ask for the same thing twice. No is No. Period!!!
4]If you say no to a relationship with a guy would you still show any interest in him like looking at him or trying to know what he is doing? Why not if he is attractive and probably a friend already.
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by ladybam(f): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2008
@ poster

ok. its possible for a girl to lie that she is seeing someone so as not to get into a relationship. but her laughing straight in your face means that she cant have a relationship with you in particular and so therefore, thinks your a joke. grin grin

I. . I . . I . . . I' . . I'm just guessing. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by money2008: 2:17am On Jul 13, 2008
Thanks to all the responsible people who have answered the questions. I still warn those that post shit to stay away from this thread. Answering a simple question shouldn't be that hard.

For the lady in question, me and her are like the worst enemies at work now. She may be running her mouth like the ladies always do. Life goes on. Any more response are welcome.
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by beebop(f): 2:50am On Jul 13, 2008
jeez, someone is acting like a teenager here. No is no and doesn't mean that you treat her like an enemy.

as for the "running her mouth like the ladies always do" comment, generalize much? Maybe you need to reevaluate the way you treat women and then they will be falling into your lap and not laughing into your face
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by Gabry(f): 4:05am On Jul 13, 2008

Yes and No. When I was younger, I promise myself to be single untill I have a stable profession so whenever theres any guys whom tell me about their feelings, I would just tell them that I am seeing someone even though I am not just to end it there and move on and now that I already have a boyfriend and guys come telling me their feelings, I would also tell the person that I'm seeing someone as I am really seeing someone.

Nope. Why would I? I would actually feel flattered if theres someone else out there whom likes me so Nope, I wont laugh at something like that But I think that she laugh cause she feels flattered as well cause I would accidently laugh too but it doesn;t mean anything bad.

It depends. . . If I have a bf, then it means no but if I dont, it could mean that I'm really not interested cause I want to be single or I'm just playing hard to get. I suggest if you really like her, first you find out if she is really in a relationship or not and if she is not, you try all types of way to win her. Send her flowers, presents, call her, always be at her side, support her. Stuff like that would bring the lady close to you cause she knows that you are serious by then

Yeap! grin
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by CH3COO(m): 4:07am On Jul 13, 2008
gabrywyl:

Yes and No. When I was younger, I promise myself to be single untill I have a stable profession so whenever theres any guys whom tell me about their feelings, I would just tell them that I am seeing someone even though I am not just to end it there and move on and now that I already have a boyfriend and guys come telling me their feelings, I would also tell the person that I'm seeing someone as I am really seeing someone.

Nope. Why would I? I would actually feel flattered if theres someone else out there whom likes me so Nope, I wont laugh at something like that But I think that she laugh cause she feels flattered as well cause I would accidently laugh too but it doesn;t mean anything bad.

It depends. . . If I have a boyfriend, then it means no but if I don't, it could mean that I'm really not interested cause I want to be single or I'm just playing hard to get. I suggest if you really like her, first you find out if she is really in a relationship or not and if she is not, you try all types of way to win her. Send her flowers, presents, call her, always be at her side, support her. Stuff like that would bring the lady close to you cause she knows that you are serious by then

Yeap! grin

cute-ass
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by Gabry(f): 4:08am On Jul 13, 2008
CH3COO:

cute-ass

And what do you mean by that ? undecided
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by GoldFinch(m): 4:21am On Jul 13, 2008
CH3COO
se otun ti bere? angry

@gabrwyl
darling, I saw your post on the other thread abt mesme.
She says anytime wink
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by CH3COO(m): 4:32am On Jul 13, 2008
Gold*Finch:

CH3COO
se otun ti bere? angry

@gabrwyl
darling, I saw your post on the other thread about mesme.
She says anytime wink
Ohhh. . . You saw mesme abi you are mese me, shior.
Why do you nairaland cabals keep getting banned? toh becomes karmamod and you become finch. cheesy
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by GoldFinch(m): 4:33am On Jul 13, 2008
I don't understand you o

btw, what's your previous ID, dnt lie to me
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by CH3COO(m): 4:34am On Jul 13, 2008
Gold*Finch:

I don't understand you o
i'm also lost. nothing jare.

gabrywyl:

And what do you mean by that ? undecided
nothing.
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by Gabry(f): 4:35am On Jul 13, 2008
Gold*Finch:

@gabrwyl
darling, I saw your post on the other thread about mesme.
She says anytime wink

Hey Gold*Finch, you saw mesmerize? Where she at?  
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by debosky(m): 4:35am On Jul 13, 2008
aren't you also a member of the cabal that was lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and became CH3COO?

Goldie come on YIM now tongue
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by GoldFinch(m): 4:36am On Jul 13, 2008
between, what's your previous ID, dnt lie to me @CH3COO

@gab
she's on my YIM, has been banned
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by Gabry(f): 4:37am On Jul 13, 2008
CH3COO:

i'm also lost. nothing jare.
nothing.

I find it hard to understand you bobo but oh well. . . undecided
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by CH3COO(m): 4:38am On Jul 13, 2008
debosky:

aren't you also a member of the cabal that was lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and became CH3COO?

Goldie come on YIM now tongue

OMG shocked.  I plead the fifth, jerk.
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by Gabry(f): 4:39am On Jul 13, 2008
Gold*Finch:

@gab
she's on my YIM, has been banned

Banned WHY What did she do besides fighting for the real justice ?    sad
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by GoldFinch(m): 4:40am On Jul 13, 2008
LOL!!
Gabby, I'll ask her tomor when I talk to her. smiley
Thanks for your message wink

@CH3COO
what's ur previous ID?
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by CH3COO(m): 4:40am On Jul 13, 2008
There is no such thing as "justice" on nairaland.  Seun is "justice" .  Accept or BAN!
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by CH3COO(m): 4:41am On Jul 13, 2008
Gold*Finch:

@CH3COO
what's your previous ID?
CH3COOH. ring a bell?
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by GoldFinch(m): 4:41am On Jul 13, 2008
Na, I don't know you embarassed

Tell me na
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by Gabry(f): 4:43am On Jul 13, 2008
Gold*Finch:

LOL!!

Thanks  wink

CH3COO:

There is no such thing as "justice" on nairaland.  Seun is "justice" .  Accept or BAN!

NOOOO. . . I refuse to accept that. . .  undecided
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by CH3COO(m): 4:46am On Jul 13, 2008
Gold*Finch:

Na, I don't know you embarassed

Tell me na
Good. That's because I'm a noob.

Gold*Finch:

LOL!!

grin
Re: Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks by GoldFinch(m): 4:51am On Jul 13, 2008
CH3COO
I'm asking you tell me na.
please?
omo dada, omo bi ewe tutu, omo to pupa bi pawpaw, omo to fine. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Skinny/slim People Attrracted To Big/fat People: / I Love You! / These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.