Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam (23800 Views)

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars / Rehabilitation Of Enugu-PH Road Raises Hope On Enugu-Onitsha Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 06, 2013
teeo:

You couldn't have said it better, every Yoruba youth speaks against their corruption leaders. Very few Yoruba's defended Bode George but the tribalistic igbos would hasteningly come to defend their own and I wonder who would let them become president with this attitude.

Bicourtney is fraud.
Stella's transformation agenda was going to affect Bicourtney badly but the Yoruba fraudster and owners started sponsoring SR to rub.bish stella.
Now, how many yorubas have spoken against Bicourtney?
Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:17am On Nov 06, 2013
Slizbeat:

Now you just made sense. If all these places weren't beautified, would tourism have grown??

We need beautification.
Most of the tourism centres in Osun State are tied to religion. So, tourists, or do I say religious adherents, are less concerned about whether it is beutified but if it would connect them with the deity. The only thing the government does is to attract private individuals to build hotels where tourists could lodge.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by TechWalker007: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Bicourtney is fraud.
Stella's transformation agenda was going to affect Bicourtney badly but the Yoruba fraudster and owners started sponsoring SR to rub.bish stella.
Nonsense.

Hello, I'm not so conversant with the Bicourtney issue (specifically, how it relates to Oduah's transformation in the sector), please post some link so I can educate myself. I may be wrong but I think Oduah's policies are impacting negatively on a APC financier, off-course, I may be wrong but it's politics and its not impossible.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by specialzobo(m): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Iykeponti(m): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2013
Onye chukwu mere eze, onwero ife ndi ajo mmadu puru ime grin Igbo nanyi ajo aro!!! Ndi Igbo kwenu!!! Ndi Ofe nmanu kwezue nooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Slizbeat(m): 11:26am On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Most of the tourism centres in Osun State are tied to religion. So, tourists, or do I say religious adherents, are less concerned about whether it is beutified but if it would connect them with the deity. The only thing the government does is to attract private individuals to build hotels where tourists could lodge.

Anugom(I have heard)
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by tuyi19: 11:31am On Nov 06, 2013
FlamingGun: I am no Oduah supporter, but the steady stream of negative reporting principally from one source raises an eyebrow. SR and the past Minister of Aviation (a man of doubtful integrity, a mockery of maleness, in short a contemptible idiot) clearly have an axe to grind and will stop at nothing. After the failed attempt to bring down Arunma Oteh and Okonjo Iweala, the full force of their artillery is now Stella Oduah.

I have yet to read anything that substantially proves that Stella is what she has been painted to be. No public body has come up with evidence that she has dealt corruptly, has not followed due process, etc. Proof is what matters - and proof cannot be provided through spurious reporting and newspaper articles.

I encourage those pursuing Oduah to turn the same amount of attention to all other ministers, governors, permanent secretaries, etc. The more they focus solely on one individual who they obviously detest for not giving them a bite of the cake, for not even allowing them to come close the bakery, for resisting their thirst to have their way - their perceived "birth right", the more they prove that she has delivered. And what she has delivered will outlive her tenure as minister.

The Fani-Kayodes of this world and "we wan chop" unions can all go bury their nutty heads in the Sahara sands in shame!

FG

It is better for us and for this generation to always call a spade a spade inrespective of tribe, colour and religion. i wonder why people come here to be defending her, i want you to take some of her actions on the saga into consideration and see wether she was at fault or not.

1. How can you ask your surbodinate to do the needful after you have approved. you knew this is above your limit, you did not recommed for approval but approved and this ought to go to federal executive meeting for approval which your surbodinate is not a member , but you are a member, so WHO SURPOSE TO DO THE NEEDFUL? you are surpose to present the memo in FEC for deliberation and aproval which you did not do.

2. seeking approval for renovation with Mr A' name and Mr B was the one that executied the Job. is that a good practice? please, this woman should stop shifting blame to her surbodiante.

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by specco(m): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2013
TribalEAST: Imagine, after billions spent, we still use buckets to drain water leaking from the roof of our airports.

STEALER oduah must go.

I bet this lady's story gives you a hard-on. Continue if that's the only way to achieve that feat.

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by adtiezy1(m): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2013
peppy luv: This is what hapns when you lust for 'power' and 'big name'.
Stella odua was a very rich woman b4 she became a minister sadly with the armoured car issue,any pin she spends will be termed Nigerian money! If only she continued with her quiet life and saved her dignity cuz in politics no matter how hard u try,riff faffs like ffk and dino meleye,two men with loose morals will have guts to talk to you..
I guess the sosoliso,bellview,and the thirteen Generals plane crash was also during her time! Was it not ffk's time?
Cowards! U pple will never have enuf of Igbos,you so love us and can't cease talking about us. Idi ots!
when i read comments like this i weep bitterly because the future of my beloved country is nt safe with pple like you...you live in poverty yet defend dos dat made poverty a home for you...please nd please..when you dont have anything to say just kindly log out of nairaland instead of dis racist comment..oponu ayirada somebody
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:34am On Nov 06, 2013
Iykeponti: Onye chukwu mere eze, onwero ife ndi ajo mmadu puru ime grin Igbo nanyi ajo aro!!! Ndi Igbo kwenu!!! Ndi Ofe nmanu kwezue nooo grin
Owu chukwu unu si na unu ne ye onye ne zu oshi aka? Chukwu unu nka di kwa ewgu! Tufia! Chineke ekwela nhojo.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2013
Slizbeat:

Anugom(I have heard)
Mepe nti gi ofuma ma echi.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 06, 2013
1) Dora, the former NAFDAC woman was and is still highly loved by all Nigerians for her bravery.......

2) No 'Yoruba group' ever clamoured for her removal

3) She is Igbo

4) Most Yorubas believe if she ever contest for presidency, she will get their support.

Why? Because she did a marvellous job and saved millions of lives in the process, putting her life at risk......

So if Yoruba accolades could go to this woman , is it then right to blame this same Yoruba people for plotting against Stella?

Is it not Dora's kinsmen that attempted to kill her on several occasions? They won't even reward this brave woman with a senatorial seat!!

If someone is competent, we should declare it and support it. If someone isn't, we shouldn't use ethnicity to cover it. Some Igbos that see criticism of their kinsmen as a tribal attack are just childish.

P.S FFK speaks for himself and his views are entirely his views. He doesn't pay my bills or the living expenses of millions of Yorubas, so he speaks for himself.

6 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by frankyychiji(f): 11:36am On Nov 06, 2013
The mother of all scams is d daily daylight robbery of innocent nigerians on lekki-epe expressway called toll gates. There are 5 of them.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by AdekunleBalogun: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2013
I don't think a lot of my Igbo breathen realises the level of shame this woman has cause them and by defending her reaffirms the believe dat Igbo people can do anything for money. A lot of igbo's believes dat Yoruba people are the ones fuelling the propaganda against her, Yoruba's has always makes it very clear dat it tribe does not encourage corruption. Tafa Balogun was jailed by OBJ, Bode Gorge was jail, Bankole looses his senatorial seat even when he was the speaker of the house of assembly, all the PDP governors were voted out of office becos they are epitome of corruption. Dora Akunyili was a shinning example of an Igbo woman who continues to lead by example. My Igbo brothers should look @ this issues critically before taking sides, madam Obi Ezekwezele* forgive me for the name* has continue to speak out against the corruption in this government and same goes for minister of finance who has continue to make sure Nigeria is fiscally responsible. Here is my proposal let the President sacks this Igbo madam and replace her with another Igbo person, would dat solve the problem? Yes, because it will affirms dat she acted alone and not base on tribe.

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by BinghiNya(m): 11:47am On Nov 06, 2013
Stella odua was a very rich woman b4 she became a minister sadly with the armoured car issue,any pin she spends will be termed Nigerian money! If only she continued with her quiet life and saved her dignity cuz in politics no matter how hard u try,ur enemies will be more than ur frnds even riff faffs like ffk and dino meleye,two men with loose morals will have guts to talk to you..
I guess the sosoliso,bellview,and the thirteen Generals plane crash was also during her time! Was it not ffk's time?
Cowards! U pple will never have enuf of Igbos,you so love us and can't cease talking about us. Idi ots!
you are ofn low moral standard just like the chameleon stella oduah, shame on you lot
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by bakynes(m): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2013
We Yorubas should leave Stella Oduah alone, the SS and SE believe its their turn to chop, let them eat and belle full. Remember GEJ will not be the president forever, so after they chop finish and belle full, we will sanitize the country and move the nation through the path of a better democracy. But let the igbos know that we are taking note of their approach to issues like this and it will speak against them when they want their own share of the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by arsenalwenger: 11:50am On Nov 06, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Bicourtney is fraud.
Nonsense.
Bi-courtney=LCC=FRAUD.

Nigeria>Yoruba+Bicourtney.

Aviation ministry>Bicourtney.

The avaition minister has done well by undoing the fraud initiated and installed by FFK and his Yoruba partners. I am sure no more 'return\kick back' for FFK on the bicourtney concession.

Aviation ministry is not a subsidiary of Odua invstment co.

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Pennywise(m): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2013
The Jonathan Government has to be the most lawless and corrupt this country has ever seen. Every single case of multi-billion naira act of corruption always appear to lead directly to Goodluck Jonathan from Diezani Madueke and now a Stella Oduah. The naira is losing value daily, the economy is in shambles, students cannot go to school. For how long can this continue?

Rather than show remorse for her shameful act, Oduah is hiring students at N4000/head to protest for her in Enugu and now these shameless, faceless poorly educated goons on NL trying to launder her image for whom exactly, I dont know. It cant be for Jonathan because he is the puppeteer. Everyone else knows Oduah is a thief. This attempt at a forced image laundry for her therefore is futile. Take the money, say whatever your limited knowledge of the English language will allow you on this forum, but pray that neither you nor your family member will perish in the next plane crash as a direct result of Stella Oduah's theft of public funds.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by talk2dele: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2013
This thread has been corrupted by ignorant people who knowingly or otherwise are used by politicians to force a merry-go-round agenda to blame a superficial Nigeria for the ills of the nation.

The facts are there....
1. A minister awarded a contract beyond her bounds

2. A fair probe should be conducted in view of the allegations, with penalties due to the culprits

3. Other contracts should be given keen attention to check for such loop-holes.

Issues of name-calling or tribalism never have to come up, except someone is trying to turn a blind eye to these facts. In light of the problems in the education sector, any student still speaking in darkness about this pertinent issue must have his/her head checked for consistency. Please let's support what is right and not play to the gallery

@talk2dele
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by talk2dele: 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
you have very important points in this matter....Nice one.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by EzePromoe: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Owu chukwu unu si na unu ne ye onye ne zu oshi aka? Chukwu unu nka di kwa ewgu! Tufia! Chineke ekwela nhojo.
You try small smiley
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by frankyychiji(f): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: My brother it will take more than 10 FFK's to have oduah sacked, they'd have to employ the services of their deity that dropped from the sky(or so i was taught in elementary school grin) ODUDUWA
BIG LIE! Their idol oduduwa is a powerless god. For their info, stella is attending d FEC meeting as we speak. Stella wl surely get her groove back.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by baba11(m): 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
Why is it that when any igbo man/woman is involved in corruption,you(Ojukwus) always shield them?With this attitude,do you think i will support igbo president come 2015?
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
obo_man: 1) Dora, the formal NAFDAC woman was and is still highly loved by all Nigerians for her bravery.......

2) No 'Yoruba group' ever clamoured for her removal

3) She is Igbo

4) Most Yorubas believe if she ever contest for presidency, she will get their support.

Why? Because she did a marvellous job and saved millions of lives in the process, putting her life at risk......

So if Yoruba accolades could go to this woman , is it then right to blame this same Yoruba people for plotting against Stella?

Is it not Dora's kinsmen that attempted to kill her on several occasions? They won't even reward this brave woman with a senatorial seat!!

If someone is competent, we should declare it and support it. If someone isn't, we shouldn't use ethnicity to cover it. Some Igbos that see criticism of their kinsmen as a tribal attack are just childish.

P.S FFK speaks for himself and his views are entirely his views. He doesn't pay my bills or the living expenses of millions of Yorubas, so he speaks for himself.

Dora .... hmmm. if that woman contest for presidency, she would have my vote. That's one fine igbo woman unlike stella artois.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
nerodenero: What are you saying?

Forgive me if you intended it to be a rhetorical question. Basically what I am saying is that Naija is in ethnic shite while we have a non-existent leadership. Comprende?
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by frankyychiji(f): 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
[quote author=slightlyMad]I have always been a strong advocate that the airport renovation is just a way to gain access to public funds.
there you go! or as that Yoruba man will say "dia you are"

OLEEEEE, [/quote Just like d bogus white elephant projects by Fashole is just away to gain access to pub funds. Today, 90percent of them has been abandoned. Fashole is no longer working but rather on a merry go round trip with his benafactors chasing pdp rebel 7. Until d next governor comes in, fashole is done with "eko oni baje". Oshi o da n'le pako.
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by frankyychiji(f): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
slightlyMad: I have always been a strong advocate that the airport renovation is just a way to gain access to public funds.
there you go! or as that Yoruba man will say "dia you are"

OLEEEEE,
Just like d bogus white elephant projects by Fashole is just away to gain access to pub funds. Today, 90percent of them has been abandoned. Fashole is no longer working but rather on a merry go round trip with his benafactors chasing pdp rebel 7. Until d next governor comes in, fashole is done with "eko oni baje". Oshi o da n'le pako. And if u didnt know these facts, its cos u r slightly mad.

1 Like

Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by BetaThings: 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
Stella odua was a very rich woman b4 she became a minister sadly with the armoured car issue,any pin she spends will be termed Nigerian money! If only she continued with her quiet life and saved her dignity cuz in politics no matter how hard u try,ur enemies will be more than ur frnds even riff faffs like ffk and dino meleye,two men with loose morals will have guts to talk to you..
The above did not happen during Fani Kayode's time
I believe it was during Borishade's time
Just setting records straight
Re: Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam by frankyychiji(f): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
pheesayor:
@Bolded, NO! It wasn't FFK's time. Check your records
i will help him out cos nobody has d monopoly of knowledge. It was not during ffk time. Ffk actually spent only six months in office before he was removed for incompetence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

OPC Sacks Fasheun As President / Even Hungry Dogs Will Reject Our Meals — Prison Inmates Lament / Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.