Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

NYSC BATCH 'C' 2013 Exemption Letters - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC BATCH 'C' 2013 Exemption Letters (959 Views)

This Is Yikpata. The Nysc Orientation Camp In Kwara State. Bach C 2013 / Prospective NYSC Batch "C" 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC BATCH 'C' 2013 Exemption Letters by DEngineer(m): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2013
It is no longer a rumor that the best place for acccurate information on education matters is on NAIRALAND.

I am however confident that I will be satisfied with the responses of my fellow NL.

Does anyone have information about the Batch C exemption letters from NYSC for those that are exempted from serving. The student affairs in my school said the exemption letters for batch C would arrive by late november and that they have the batch B exemption letters in their custody.

If you are exempted or have friends or relatives that are exempted for the batch C november posting, please give us information as to whether the exemption letters are aready.

Plus why can't the letters arrive same time with d call-up letters, I just have no confidence in the system naija use to delay her citizens, now my chance of landing a job on time has to wait till I get the letter, I pray it come end of the month as stated.

Please ur responses will benefit a lot of people waiting for the exemption letter from NYSC for the Batch C november posting.
Re: NYSC BATCH 'C' 2013 Exemption Letters by yokiti: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2013
Other things being equal, you will surely get it (exemption) at the said time. A friend of mine was exempted from Batch A and He got the exemption letter less than 2 months after the mobilization of the said batch. Wishing you success in all your endeavours.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: Nysc Denies Suspension Of Orientation Course For Batch B Stream II / Nysc 2014 Batch ā€˜cā€™ Online Registration / Don't Be Stranded After Your NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.