Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Anambra Guber: Jonathan, Sambo, Others To Kick Off Nwoye’s Campaign Saturday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: Jonathan, Sambo, Others To Kick Off Nwoye’s Campaign Saturday (1029 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Jonathan Dumps Dickson, Funds Alaibe’s Campaign - The Sun / Jonathan, Sambo, Others To Get 3.24bn Severance Pay / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Guber: Jonathan, Sambo, Others To Kick Off Nwoye’s Campaign Saturday by JECBOSS: 9:26am On Nov 06, 2013
The seat of Government of Nigeria
would be temporarily moved to
Anambra State on Saturday as
President Goodluck Jonathan, his
Deputy, Namadi Sambo, Senate
President, David Mark and the
National Chairman of the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji
Bamanga Tukur, are expected to lead
the ruling party to officially kick off
campaigns for PDP governorship
candidate, Mr. Tony Nwoye.
Nwoye was on Monday re-confirmed
as the authentic candidate of PDP in
the November 16, 2013 Anambra
State governorship election by the
Supreme Court which upheld the
judgment of the Court of Appeal , Port
Harcourt.
Though the kick-off which would take
place at the Holy Trinity ground in
Onitsha is coming six days to the
election, PDP members said they
were ready for the election, adding
that they had been doing their
grassroots campaign, waiting for the
court to confirm their candidate.
Meanwhile, Nwoye has commenced
visits to traditional rulers in the state
to receive their blessings and assure
them of his party’s readiness for the
election.
Nwoye and his campaign train
yesterday, visited the monarch of
Obosi Kingdom, Igwe Chidubem
Iweka, who prayed for his success
and assured him of his support.
Also, he visited Idemili North and
South, the constituency of All
Progressives Congress (APC)
candidate, Senator Chris Ngige, to
solicit for the people’s votes.
Speaking to newsmen, Nwoye said he
was not bothered about the short
period he has to campaign, saying
the people of the state were solidly
behind him.
He words: “I am not bothered at all,
we are going into the November 16
election fully prepared. This is the
only time PDP has prepared well for
such election in this state and we are
ready to show the people that
Anambra belongs to PDP.
“But first of all, I must thank the
people of the state for the solidarity
they have given me since all the
struggles and I want them to show
the love during the election, I pray
that God will bless them for the
support.”
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/anambra-guber-jonathan-sambo-others-kick-nwoyes-campaign-saturday/

Re: Anambra Guber: Jonathan, Sambo, Others To Kick Off Nwoye’s Campaign Saturday by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 06, 2013
quite early
Re: Anambra Guber: Jonathan, Sambo, Others To Kick Off Nwoye’s Campaign Saturday by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 06, 2013
JECBOSS: The seat of Government of Nigeria
would be temporarily moved to
Anambra State on Saturday as
President Goodluck Jonathan, his
Deputy, Namadi Sambo, Senate
President, David Mark and the
National Chairman of the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji
Bamanga Tukur, are expected to lead
the ruling party to officially kick off
campaigns for PDP governorship
candidate, Mr. Tony Nwoye.
Nwoye was on Monday re-confirmed
as the authentic candidate of PDP in
the November 16, 2013 Anambra
State governorship election by the
Supreme Court which upheld the
judgment of the Court of Appeal , Port
Harcourt.
Though the kick-off which would take
place at the Holy Trinity ground in
Onitsha is coming six days to the
election, PDP members said they
were ready for the election, adding
that they had been doing their
grassroots campaign, waiting for the
court to confirm their candidate.
Meanwhile, Nwoye has commenced
visits to traditional rulers in the state
to receive their blessings and assure
them of his party’s readiness for the
election.
Nwoye and his campaign train
yesterday, visited the monarch of
Obosi Kingdom, Igwe Chidubem
Iweka, who prayed for his success
and assured him of his support.
Also, he visited Idemili North and
South, the constituency of All
Progressives Congress (APC)
candidate, Senator Chris Ngige, to
solicit for the people’s votes.
Speaking to newsmen, Nwoye said he
was not bothered about the short
period he has to campaign, saying
the people of the state were solidly
behind him.
He words: “I am not bothered at all,
we are going into the November 16
election fully prepared. This is the
only time PDP has prepared well for
such election in this state and we are
ready to show the people that
Anambra belongs to PDP.
“But first of all, I must thank the
people of the state for the solidarity
they have given me since all the
struggles and I want them to show
the love during the election, I pray
that God will bless them for the
support.”
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/anambra-guber-jonathan-sambo-others-kick-nwoyes-campaign-saturday/
And so undecided
Re: Anambra Guber: Jonathan, Sambo, Others To Kick Off Nwoye’s Campaign Saturday by hijacke(m): 9:54am On Nov 06, 2013
Anambra does not belong to any party, as for the right man the job, Ngige all the way to the top

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Jonathan, Sambo, Others To Kick Off Nwoye’s Campaign Saturday by Slizbeat(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2013
5th place awaits them. Sha, it's better late than Never.
Re: Anambra Guber: Jonathan, Sambo, Others To Kick Off Nwoye’s Campaign Saturday by Slizbeat(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2013
hijacke: Anambra does not belong to any party, as for the right man the job, Ngige all the way to the top

Ofcourse sir but wake up to the reality, this is NIGERIA. The party is the one to control the state and not the said individual. Why when any state makes a mistake, the APC's scream PDP. Now we are saying it's individual. People judge you by the kind of friends you keep and they will surely influence you as a friend.
Re: Anambra Guber: Jonathan, Sambo, Others To Kick Off Nwoye’s Campaign Saturday by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2013
Speaking to newsmen, Nwoye said he was not bothered about the short period he has to campaign, saying the people of the state were solidly behind him.

His words: “I am not bothered at all, we are going into the November 16 election fully prepared. This is the only time PDP has prepared well for such election in this state and we are ready to show the people that Anambra belongs to PDP.

grin grin grin

I just had to laugh at this...

grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Guber: Jonathan, Sambo, Others To Kick Off Nwoye’s Campaign Saturday by OneNaira6: 11:18am On Nov 06, 2013
To be honest, I pity Anambra. While banned, I observed all I can find about their upcoming election and from the looks of things, they have zero credible running candidate. None of them are worthy to rule them. The worst thing that happened to Anambra is obi destroying soludo chances. I feel sorry for them because no matter who they vote, the outcome would be bad. They all might as well not waste their time voting. Well Goodluck to them because they need it for the next 4 years
Re: Anambra Guber: Jonathan, Sambo, Others To Kick Off Nwoye’s Campaign Saturday by oneeast3: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
One_Naira: To be honest, I pity Anambra. While banned, I observed all I can find about their upcoming election and from the looks of things, they have zero credible running candidate. None of them are worthy to rule them. The worst thing that happened to Anambra is obi destroying soludo chances. I feel sorry for them because no matter who they vote, the outcome would be bad. They all might as well not waste their time voting. Well Goodluck to them because they need it for the next 4 years

Nwokem pity your own state and nt Anambra. Anambra is aready far ahead of your poor and backward state of origin.

Anambra has got a technocrat in the person of Dr. Obiano.
Re: Anambra Guber: Jonathan, Sambo, Others To Kick Off Nwoye’s Campaign Saturday by gerald09(m): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
Really! N 6 days left, he has not even lied to the state on how he is planning to change it, as far as d state is still concerned the battle is on APC,ABGA and LP, so make em go bring Obama come it wil make little or no difference. PDP has lost anambra again and it seems it going to be for a very long time.

(1) (Reply)

The Good Old Days Of My Country / Look Before You Believe... / Re: Threats And Intimidation By Sitting Goverment Of GEJ Ahead Of 2015 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.