Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? (1577 Views)

Pic: Have You Seen This Movie "DEADPOOL"? You Like It? / Pls Where Can I Download this movie Iron Monkey and The Man in the Iron Mask / Top Ten Movies That Make You Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by Royver(m): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2013
You've watched it right? Whalberg(Bourne identity) and the Rock. A true story of three muscular guys who met in a gym and planned how to dupe another gym client into signing over all his wealth and property to them, only that things went horribly wrong after that. I won't say more so as not to spoil things for those who haven't watched it. But trust me, it is worth watching. The soundtrack keeps playing over and over again in my head. And I can't help thinking the whole story ended somehow sadly. What do u guys think?
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 06, 2013
My name is daniel lugo nd I believe in fitness...

2 Likes

Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by Royver(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2013
grin ;DEGGSAXTLY! That line keeps playing over and over in my head too!
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 06, 2013
this film too bad , too awesome.
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by longjohnsilver: 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nice movie...they were just plan stupid or lemme say naïve criminals...all brawns no brain+op wahlberg isn't d main actor of first 3 bourne movies...the main actor was .Matt Damon...both of dem appeared together in The Departed...tho they kinda of look alike
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by Royver(m): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
longjohnsilver: Nice movie...they were just plan stupid or lemme say naïve criminals...all brawns no brain+op wahlberg isn't d main actor of first 3 bourne movies...the main actor was .Matt Damon...both of dem appeared together in The Departed...tho they kinda of look alike
True, my mistake.
I still don't understand what they wanted with the second victim though. Was it the same method they wanted to use or they planned on killing him from the start?
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by longjohnsilver: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
^^^for the second victim they plan on scammin him but he didn't fall into their trap...so there was an argument btw him and daniel lugo...wen that weight accidentally fell and crushed his head, so his own death was purely unintentional
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by Csami(m): 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
well i pity them sha. They were just tryin to make something out of their lives especially Danny Lugo.
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by Ignatio(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
As a movie no but as a true life story it made me sad. Those dumbos deserve what they got.
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
FEAR-false evidence appearing real grin
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by mechanicaldummie(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
Paul Doyle: "Jesus Christ has blessed me with many gifts. One of them is knocking someone the fvck out!"... Hehehe. That part cracked me up.. Its a nice movie & a sad story too.. I like Daniel Lugo for his cockiness, if only he had applied it on sth legal or righteous & not fraud.
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by gsalvatore: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
the first victim(i don't remember his name) can drop badass lines in a movie.....anyone remember what he was saying when the kidnapped him?
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by ogagusps3: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
It was based on a true life story but not everything was true... The second victim wasn't accidentally killed, they murdered him.. They changed it so that we the audience would still support them...
I personally think the movie, however good, is disrespectful to the victims..
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by Csami(m): 2:04am On Nov 28, 2013
"You know who invented salad? Poor people".
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by Royver(m): 5:27am On Nov 28, 2013
Csami: "You know who invented salad? Poor people".
grin
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by JadeWilliam(f): 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
longjohnsilver: Nice movie...they were just plan stupid or lemme say naïve criminals...all brawns no brain+op wahlberg isn't d main actor of first 3 bourne movies...the main actor was .Matt Damon...both of dem appeared together in The Departed...tho they kinda of look alike
Lame&stupid indeed.Ya.Mark Whalberg&Matt Damon look so much alike.Whch one of dem acted d Bourne collection?I thought it was Mark.The Departed made me so so sad.I nearly cried wen they killed Leonardo D Caprio.Matt Damon acted so well in d movie
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by JadeWilliam(f): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
That movie was da bomb.D soundtrack 2d movie keeps ringin in my head too.One thng I learnt in dat movie is dat u shldn't brag 2anyone abt ur achievements or how much money or investments u'v got cos those ar d ppl dat plot 2kidnap or kill u 4it.C what's happenin in Nigeria.If u build a big mansion in d village or wen u com home 4xmas wit a nice car,they plan 2kidnap u

1 Like

Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by JadeWilliam(f): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
Funny acts:No 1 is how Daniel Lugo wore shorts&shirt plus tie.Funny look.
*Lugo told d judge "I knw I'm gulity! Dats wot I said in my statement.Wot abt my 2nd Chance".
*The Rock said:Saving al God's creatures is my special mission.
*Lugo said "I love older ppl.They're vry generous
*Plus dat Adrian guy dat told The Rock at d club dat he takes br**st milk
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by JadeWilliam(f): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Csami: "You know who invented salad? Poor people".
Al d thngs dat 1st Victim Victor said in daat movie made me laugh.Vry good actor.I enjoy his movies.I think I'm d only one in Nigeria dat watches d series he's featured in called "Monk" cos I'v neva heard anyone talk abt it here on NL
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by JadeWilliam(f): 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
ogagusps3: It was based on a true life story but not everything was true... The second victim wasn't accidentally killed, they murdered him.. They changed it so that we the audience would still support them...
The 2nd Victim's girlfrnd is a typical example of "if u walk wit a gangstar or drug Lord,get ready 2b gunned down anytym cos those who're afta dem wil get 2u one way or d other;as a revenge or as a mssg 2dem or while tryin 2get 2dem. Dat lady was so excited abt her new implants but was unfortunate not 2hav lived 2enjoy dem.Hugo dem were smart enuf 2hav discarded their fingers but her implant helped dem prosecute Hugo&Adrian.
Stupid Paul dat gav his toe 2a dog.Dumba*s crackhead
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by JadeWilliam(f): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
Quotes frm d movie:
*If u'r willing 2do d work,u can hav anythng
*Most ppl want 2look better but not evryone wil do wot it takes 2achieve it
*D way 2prove urself is 2better urself
*The hardest thng abt changin urself is changin how other ppl c u
*U giv in&u get back
*This al began because I was pushin myself harder 2maximize results&i was tired of clients peddling me.U set high goals 4urself

1 Like

Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by mechanicaldummie(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
Jade William:
The 2nd Victim's girlfrnd is a typical example of "if u walk wit a gangstar or drug Lord,get ready 2b gunned down anytym cos those who're afta dem wil get 2u one way or d other;as a revenge or as a mssg 2dem or while tryin 2get 2dem. Dat lady was so excited abt her new implants but was unfortunate not 2hav lived 2enjoy dem.Hugo dem were smart enuf 2hav discarded their fingers but her implant helped dem prosecute Hugo&Adrian.
Stupid Paul dat gav his toe 2a dog.Dumba*s crackhead
Hehehe
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by longjohnsilver: 5:54am On Dec 01, 2013
Mz Jade williams...you love this movie so so much, cos the way you are stating and analysing...
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by Royver(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
Jade William:
Al d thngs dat 1st Victim Victor said in daat movie made me laugh.Vry good actor.I enjoy his movies.I think I'm d only one in Nigeria dat watches d series he's featured in called "Monk" cos I'v neva heard anyone talk abt it here on NL
Monk is kind of like an old series, though I enjoy it wheniI watch it. D guy acts as an obsessive compulsivedetective.
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by JadeWilliam(f): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
Royver:
Monk is kind of like an old series, though I enjoy it wheniI watch it. D guy acts as an obsessive compulsivedetective.
U'r so on point grin grin
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by JadeWilliam(f): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
longjohnsilver: Mz Jade williams...you love this movie so so much, cos the way you are stating and analysing...
Yes dear.I lov d way they were tellin their stories.I thought Hugo wud excape d law.Damn good movie menhhhh.I'v rewatched it lik 3xs.
I havn't seen a really goooood movie in a long tym. White house dwn was good but its same old same old.One big guy,killin al 20 gun men wit his skills&tactics&not dyin in d end even though he was frequently shot at or thrown frm a 10 storey building.Msh
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by Royver(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
Jade William:
Yes dear.&i lov d way the was tellin were tellin their stories.I thought Hugo wud excape d law.Damn good movie menhhhh.I'v rewatched it lik 3xs.
I havn't seen a really goooood movie in a long tym. White house dwn was good but its same old same old[b].One big guy,killin al 20 gun men wit his skills&tactics&not dyin in d end even though he was frequently shot at or thrown frm a 10 storey building.Msh[/b]
grin grin grin
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by mechanicaldummie(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
When your life is already like a movie, how does it feel to actually go see that movie? For the real Schiller, he found the "Pain & movie" disappointing. He walked out of the theatre, unamused & thinking, "they missed a bunch of good stuffs. Its loosely based on the real story."
Now this makes me wonder what Daniel Lugo & Adrian Doorbal would think of the movie when they watch it.
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by mechanicaldummie(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
When your life is already like a movie, how does it feel to actually go see that movie? For the real Schiller, he found the "Pain & gain" movie disappointing. He walked out of the theatre, unamused & thinking, "they missed a bunch of good stuffs. Its loosely based on the real story."
Now this makes me wonder what Daniel Lugo & Adrian Doorbal would think of the movie when they watch it.
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by longjohnsilver: 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
Jade William:
Yes dear.&i lov d way the was tellin were tellin their stories.I thought Hugo wud excape d law.Damn good movie menhhhh.I'v rewatched it lik 3xs.
I havn't seen a really goooood movie in a long tym. White house dwn was good but its same old same old.One big guy,killin al 20 gun men wit his skills&tactics&not dyin in d end even though he was frequently shot at or thrown frm a 10 storey building.Msh
Yeah one of my best movies this year...I have watched it over and over again and I think I would stop watching it for now...so that I won't become dumb like those guys
Re: PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? by Csami(m): 1:45am On Dec 02, 2013
Jade William:
Yes dear.I lov d way they were tellin their stories.I thought Hugo wud excape d law.Damn good movie menhhhh.I'v rewatched it lik 3xs.

Not the best movie if u ask me, it just had something to do with the true life story.

(1) (Reply)

Glamorosa Vs Mara & Clara Vs My Eternal / Someone Please Create A Fan Page For Billions TV Show. Best TV Show This Year / Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.