Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ (10140 Views)

Aregbesola Urges FG To Provide Its Counterpart Funds For Osun Airport / Ekiti/osun Airport Not Necessary, Ibadan/akure Airport Already Passenger Starved / Osun Airport: Gateway To The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by onatisi(m): 7:13am On Jun 04, 2015
geeez:
http://www.punchng.com/news/osun-airport-ll-have-longest-runway-in-nigeria/
complete nonsense .how can a governor award the contract of building circle rings on road to a turkish company Does that mean that there are no qualified indigenous company is the whole of osun state that can do the task Baba nla rubbish

1 Like

Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=meccuno post=34408490][/quote]

Nigger, what's your own with quoting every one without commenting, what re you trying to achieve?
Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by meccuno: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2015
gboss4sure:

Nigger, what's your own with quoting every one without commenting, what re you trying to achieve?
guess u are mad that I didn't quote you........ Nigger. You have my attention
Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2015
meccuno:
guess u are mad that I didn't quote you........ Nigger. You have my attention

Yes I'm mad just like your father and you
Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by meccuno: 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
gboss4sure:

Yes I'm mad just like your father and you
mad=unhappy or upset.......not an insult.....if your dad actually took yoÙ to a proper school,you would understand what the "mad" stands for.....not that u are crazy......u need to read more...

1 Like

Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by cjrane: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
The best airport in Naija!

1 Like

Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by AnambraDota: 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2015

Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by Johnnyessence(m): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
the m.k.o airport still under construction infact more pictures of the place will be upload here.

1 Like

Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by joeyfire(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
Johnnyessence:
the m.k.o airport still under construction infact more pictures of the place will be upload here.

grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by MCMLXXVI(m): 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Today...
Osun state, in a bid to hide the fact that it can no longer sustain its own tertiary institutions, has ceased admission and JAMB exercises for 4 of its colleges till further notice.

But sha, stay tuned for the airport and its 'Longest Runway'.

9 Likes

Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by xkris11(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
Storyline
Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by meccuno: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
So I actually contributed on this post.....chaii!!

1 Like

Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by Feraz(m): 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
Someone update us on what is happening with the airport.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by agora4now: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
Feraz:
Which airport?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by Feraz(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
agora4now:

Which airport?
The one with the longest runway in Nigeria. undecided
Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by Leopardd(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
State of Osun.

Comedy central

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by chinchum(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Feraz:
https://www.nairaland.com/2653238/mko-abiola-international-airport-ready

Contractor handling MKO Abiola International Airport in Osun State, Aeronautical Engineering and Technical Services Limited, has assured that the project would be ready for operation next May.
Managing Director of the Nigeria Air Force-owned company, Air Commodore Hyacinth Eze, stated this when he led a team of engineers handling the project to Governor Rauf Aregbesola in Osogbo.

The airport at Ido-Osun in Egbedore Local Government Area, when completed, would be a cargo and aircraft maintenance hub.
At completion, the airport, it was said, would be the first to have a hanger for maintenance of different types of aircraft and helicopters in the West African sub-region. He explained that the delay in completing the project was caused by little hitch that has been overcome.
Eze assured that work will be fast on the project site so as to meet the tentative target of eight months being proposed for full commencement of operation at the airport.
He said: “Our company has two on-going projects in the state, one, which is the most important of the projects is the airport named MKO Abiola International Airport.
“It is a project that we started and we have little hitch along the line but today, I am happy to inform you that this project is being revived.
We have gone up to seventy per cent of the work and in another eight months we are hoping that this project will be completed and handed over to the state of Osun. http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/mko-abiola-intl-airport-ready-next-year-osun-govt/
As at Oct 2015, the last update on nairaland
Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by aljharem(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
This was when the "progressive" were "deceiving" themselves

1 Like

Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by chinchum(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
I see many sad vulture looking for DEAD carcases on this thread, one thing is certain, the governor has challenged the status quo in his quest to remove the shameful and annoying civil service toga on the state, whether he will fail or succeed is subject to time, credit will be given to the man who challenged the wrong status quo. Aregbesola has 3 more years to govern the state.
Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by aljharem(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
chinchum:
I see many sad vulture looking for DEAD carcases on this thread, one thing is certain, the governor has challenged the status quo in his quest to remove the shameful and annoying civil service toga on the state, whether he will fail or succeed is subject to time, credit will be given to the man who challenged the wrong status quo. Aregbesola has 3 more years to govern the state.

Unless he is impeached grin grin grin grin

88 billion naira debts !!!! AHHHHHH

deceivers
Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by chinchum(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
MCMLXXVI:
Today...
Osun state, in a bid to hide the fact that it can no longer sustain its own tertiary institutions, has ceased admission and JAMB exercises for 4 of its colleges till further notice.

But sha, stay tuned for the airport and its 'Longest Runway'.
Osun state at the moment has no business running 7 state owned tertiary institutions IMO., it is a good step in the right direction, a merger of some of the institutions will be in order
Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by chinchum(m): 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
aljharem:

Unless he is impeached grin grin grin grin

88 billion naira debts !!!! AHHHHHH

deceivers
I dont see him getting impeached, his mandate ends Nov 26/27 2018 if i am not mistaken..
I see he is learning to dance in the rain, which is a good thing, he should strive to complete his projects. No governor will be remembered for the salary he paid to civil servants, posterity will judge him at the end of it all.
Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by mobaking: 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
Let Osun build their airport,they are planning 4 their future.If biafra had more airports than that airstrip at uli,it would still be in existence.Nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
is d long runway supposed to attract more plane. abi flight wey dey go Ghana go say make him come test osun long runway abi.

make we clap abi make we cry.
Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by Leopardd(m): 1:23am On Dec 11, 2015
Nnewiboi:
is d long runway supposed to attract more plane. abi flight wey dey go Ghana go say make him come test osun long runway abi.

make we clap abi make we cry.

Guy!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by pcicero(m): 1:29am On Dec 11, 2015
Still waiting for the longest runway.
I don tire for Baba Kabiru matter.
Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by tiptopy03(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2015
Government of lies and deceits. Am awaiting the commissioning of the airport.
Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by MCMLXXVI(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
Superstar1, 4 more months to go before it becomes a full year oh grin
Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by MCMLXXVI(m): 1:05am On Sep 05, 2016
superstar1:

Mr Man, in a year to this time, you shall see that your daftness is legendary.

I will exhume this thread for you.

Till then, enjoy. grin cheesy grin

Superstar1, you dumb shhit.
I told you I'd be back, didn't I?
The one year deadline has passed oh. In fact, it passed in June and I decided to even give you 3 extra months grin

So now I ask again... Where is the fhhucking airport?

Who's the fool now? grin
While Akanu Ibiam Airport is alive and kicking with a solid new international terminal and a travel deal with Ethiopian Airlines, your Ogbeni's airport still remains a scam which only exists in ArchiCAD!
Bwahahahahahaa!

3 Likes

Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by Blue3k(m): 5:00am On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by Feraz(m): 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
chinchum:

https://www.nairaland.com/2653238/mko-abiola-international-airport-ready

As at Oct 2015, the last update on nairaland
Bros, it's more than eight months. What is the progress?

MCMLXXVI:

Superstar1, you dumb shhit.
I told you I'd be back, didn't I?
The one year deadline has passed oh. In fact, it passed in June and I decided to even give you 3 extra months grin
So now I ask again... Where is the fhhucking airport?
Who's the fool now? grin
While Akanu Ibiam Airport is alive and kicking with a solid new international terminal and a travel deal with Ethiopian Airlines, your Ogbeni's airport still remains a scam which only exists in ArchiCAD!
Bwahahahahahaa!
You sabi resurrect dead threads sha! grin grin
Re: Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ by MCMLXXVI(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
WHERE IS THE AIRPORT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foreign Investors Pull Out N1.77tr Over Insecurity / Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Multiple Ongoing Projects In Enugu / Biodun Olujimi Wins Ekiti South PDP Senatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.