Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Making Money Online : Myth Or Reality - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money Online : Myth Or Reality (786 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Making Money Online:myth Or Reality / Global Stocks Trading: A Myth Or Reality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money Online : Myth Or Reality by nairacodedcom(m): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
Any time I read any article on the so called "Secrets of making money online" I laugh and pity those who will dash out their hard earned money to pursue vanity. Why do I say this ?? Its simple because there are "NO SECRET" to making money online. You make money online just like you make money offline. You either sell or offer a service to meet the needs of others, which in return gets you some cash...SIMPLE. As I write this, I am currently writing some artcles which I charge 8 dollars per one. (5 total). You see, I offer my time and knowledge and I get paid. A lot of persons don't want to work, they are always looking for ebooks to make quick money. I am not saying don't buy ebook, I do invest a lot in knowledge, but reading alone will NEVER make you rich, you MUST DO more. After 5 years of testing and doing practically all the internet business I have come across, I can finally say I now have a system that works, and as I commit time, effort and sometimes money into it, I get more money from it. MY Advice : Get 3 or more streams of online incomes that works and commit urself to it. You can contact me for a chat. You too can earn cash online !!!
Re: Making Money Online : Myth Or Reality by wealthinfos(m): 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
Yes the secret of earning real income online is firstly understanding how stuffs work online; finding a nitche or service or even a product. When you have all these and how to implement them online; then you can seat down and watch the income flow in. For instance; i have invested capital in my sms site at www.legitsms.com over time i have been patient to know how the system works; now i seat and get people's orders from diffrent parts of the country and i credit thier account; and i get my cash from my bank account: So sweet.

If you like this type of business give me a call let me take you by the hand to show u how just anybody can start up this business.

I will see you @ the top!
smiley07063249904; 08188573805
Re: Making Money Online : Myth Or Reality by bigidea(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2013
Are You Ready To Learn A Secret to Make $2,000 before Christmas..

Never Made Money Online Before.....You Will Now!

Find It Difficult To Recruit Others....
We Make This So Simple For You.

Click The Link and Watch The Video:
http://bimvideoproof.com/incomesucess/
Re: Making Money Online : Myth Or Reality by libertysols(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
LIBERTY SOLUTIONS (REG NO: BN 2156099) BB PIN: 2958F098
(Information Technology(I.T) Personnels, Auto dealers & Real Estate Consultants)
EXPERIENCE GREAT VALUE ON ANY OF OUR SERVICES
list of services we deploy:
*IT Support(Hardware and Software's)
*Sales of Computers(Laptops and Desktops)
*Sales of smartphones
*Hardware Support Services at homes and Offices
*Sales of vehicles(TOKUNBO & NIGERIAN USED)
*Real Estate Consultants
FOR MORE INFO CALL +2348103468885, +2348055977705 AND +2347085303939
Linked In: libertycomputersolutions@gmail.com
Twitter: @libertysols
BB PIN: 2958F098
2go: libertysols
Whats App: 08103468885 (libertysolutions)
YM: liberty.solutions
Msn: libertysolutions@live.com
Google Talk: libertycomputersolutions@gmail.com
Email : libertysolutionsgroup@yahoo.com

Re: Making Money Online : Myth Or Reality by wealthinfos(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
yeah making money online is not a magic; but reality. My advise is; learn the rudiments; read articles; get a mentor; learn to take action.

Take advantage of these offers:

BULK SMS: www.legitsms.com
FREE Business Forum: www.nigerianbusinessforum.com
Snail Farming: www.snailfarmingng..com
You NEED or HAVE properties in Port Harcourt for LEASE; SALE; BUY? www.legitassets..com

(1) (Reply)

Private Investors Boost Power Supply By 292MW / Pouch Bag For Product Packaging/shrink Wrapping Nylon / Start Your Own Business, Attend The Cocktail Mixology Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.