Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Pls Where Can I Tint My Car Glass To Reflect Like Mirror - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls Where Can I Tint My Car Glass To Reflect Like Mirror (1367 Views)

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / Windscreen, Auto Glass, Car Glass / How And What Will It Cost To Tint A Car Glass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Where Can I Tint My Car Glass To Reflect Like Mirror by pyramid777(m): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2008
I RECENTLY NOTICED SOME CARS ON THE ISLAND WITH THEIR SIDE GLASS TINTED REFLECTIVELY, LOOKING LIKE A MIRROR TO THE OUTSIDER.

PLS CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THIS DONE TO MY CAR & PROBABLY THE COST AS I HAVE RECENTLY ACQUIRED A NEW HYUNDAI ELANTRA.

PLEASE HELP !!!
Re: Pls Where Can I Tint My Car Glass To Reflect Like Mirror by fotodaddy: 6:37am On Jul 13, 2008
Try Ladipo. There are boys who apply the tint there and all you have to do is choose the color you want. But then get ready with your 25K for police permit ooo wink wink
Re: Pls Where Can I Tint My Car Glass To Reflect Like Mirror by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2008
@ Pyramid: What's the colour of the exterior of your car?

Sometimes, it pays to post a side shot of your car, that way it's easier to judge which colour / level of tint would look best.
Re: Pls Where Can I Tint My Car Glass To Reflect Like Mirror by xheggs(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2008
there so many people who does that out there
my mumc has a tinted chrysler jeep.,.,.i hate to drive that car because you cannot pass any police checkpoint without been stopped.
so u gotta put that into consideration.,.,.& if u r ready for dat whala, go on ahead.,.,.tint is very sweet especially inside Nigeria hot sun.

(1) (Reply)

Cleanest 2001 Toyota Camry Le In Lagos / Murano 2003: Mileage 80,000+: 2.4mil ... Dropping FAST send me your PRICE / Baby Boy Hunder For #1.250.million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.