Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity (3040 Views)

A Nigerian Needs Help In Dallas Now. / Edmund Echukwu Dies At James Bond-Themed Sex Party In UK (photos) / Sos: A Nigerian In Dallas Needs To Find Other Nigerians Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by jejelady(f): 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hello NLs in Dallas and her proximities:
Join us as we celebrate Thanksgiving on saturday, november 30 in dallas. Meet other nairalanders like gunners4u, monsieursam, tobimust, garvins, atfemo, atfunmi, neroxp, ojdollars, cenobs, jejelady and much more.... Please sign up by dropping a comment if you would be attending. Feel free to bring your family and friends... we also would appreciate the presence of indigenous NLers like papatee, temmytanny, roodboy and others who are in dallas area. Houston nlers are welcome too.. Let's make this thanksgiving a memorable one.
Venue: dallas area in carrollton. We have not decided yet so this is a heads up
Time: 2pm
Date: sat nov 30

PS: Thanksgiving day is on Thursday november 28th but we are hosting on november 30 cos we believe everyone would want to be with their families on the exact date.
Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by Afrocatalyst: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
Good one.
Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by IVORY2009(m): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
Happie thanks giving day to you all..
Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by Mamacita007(f): 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
Is this a nairaland party? grin grin add me & olawarlay to the list

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
jejelady: Hello NLs in Dallas and her proximities:
Join us as we celebrate Thanksgiving on saturday, november 30 in dallas. Meet other nairalanders like gunners4u, monsieursam, tobimust, garvins, atfemo, atfunmi, neroxp, ojdollars, cenobs, jejelady and much more.... Please sign up by dropping a comment if you would be attending. Feel free to bring your family and friends... we also would appreciate the presence of indigenous NLers like papatee, temmytanny, roodboy and others who are in dallas area. Houston nlers are welcome too.. Let's make this thanksgiving a memorable one.

PS: Thanksgiving day is on Thursday november 28th but we are hosting on november 30 cos we believe everyone would want to be with their families on the exact date.

Jejelady now you make me fill like relocating to Texas,this is awesome.
Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by olarwarlay(m): 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mamacita007: Is this a nairaland party? grin grin add me & olawarlay to the list

Mamacita is looking for my trouble ba?. Well, you know how we roll. wink

Add Me, Mamacita, Yvete and Seunbunmi to the list.... grin grin
Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by genlion: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
this is pretty good
Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by jejelady(f): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Added you guyz.... Mamacita, r u really sure you gonna make it? I PMed you guys. Please send a reply to get the venue. For people who are interested in attending the party, please PM me if you don't have my email addy and I would reply.
Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by jejelady(f): 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mamacita007: Is this a nairaland party? grin grin add me & olawarlay to the list
This is not just for the Nairalanders but some of us (NLers) have built a community around ourselves here and we are always accessible to each other anytime.. So, NLers would be more at the party than other folks. I have other friends from UT Dallas, and some UNT alumni too (my former course mates) who would be joining us at the party. We would also have naija delicacies all home made like Ewa Agonyin and the real sauce, Jollof rice, Fried Rice and Salad (Nigerian version), Amala and Ewedu, Iyan and Egusi, Peppersoup, Fried Plantain, and some barbeque.

It would be fun, I promise!

3 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by olarwarlay(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
jejelady: This is not just for the Nairalanders but some of us (NLers) have built a community around ourselves here and we are always accessible to each other anytime.. So, NLers would be more at the party than other folks. I have other friends from UT Dallas, and some UNT alumni too (my former course mates) who would be joining us at the party. We would also have naija delicacies all home made like Ewa Agonyin and the real sauce, Jollof rice, Fried Rice and Salad (Nigerian version), Amala and Ewedu, Iyan and Egusi, Peppersoup, Fried Plantain, and some barbeque.

It would be fun, I promise!

It sure sounds like it's going to be fun. Can't afford to miss!

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by seunmatt: 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
olarwarlay:

grin[quote author=olarwarlay]

grin Guy, its obvious u like food.
Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by seunmatt: 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
grin guy u like food ooo. Ama enjoy
olarwarlay:

grin
olarwarlay:

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by Mamacita007(f): 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
seun.matt:
grin

llooooooll that's why he can't afford to miss it hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by olarwarlay(m): 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
seun.matt:
grin

Yes I ain't denying the fact that i like food.... I can't imagine staying hungry for any reason. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by olarwarlay(m): 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mamacita007:

Hahahahahaha...... See Pot calling kettle black cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by ojdollars(m): 5:59am On Nov 08, 2013
@All... Mingling With Jejelady is the best thing that can happen to you as a Nigerian living in Dallas area. We have build a community, a family together with loads of other Nairalander folks.

I'm going to be there Live. See you there also. One Love Keeps US Together

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by ojdollars(m): 6:00am On Nov 08, 2013
Mamacita007:

My aunty, Abeg you come too biko
Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by ojdollars(m): 6:01am On Nov 08, 2013
olarwarlay:

Yes I ain't denying the fact that i like food.... I can't imagine staying hungry for any reason. grin grin cheesy

Bros, I go see you there on the 30th. Welcome Sir
Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by Mamacita007(f): 6:06am On Nov 08, 2013
ojdollars: Bros, I go see you there on the 30th. Welcome Sir

so it's like that? mmmmmm
Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 08, 2013
Chei! I wish I could make it oh. Anyway, u guys should have fun.
Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by ojdollars(m): 6:12am On Nov 08, 2013
Mamacita007:

so it's like that? mmmmmm

Yes Ma, it's like that. What City do you reside?
Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by ojdollars(m): 6:13am On Nov 08, 2013
CFCfan: Chei! I wish I could make it oh. Anyway, u guys should have fun.

Uncle CFC, na US you dey or UK?
Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 08, 2013
ojdollars:

Uncle CFC, na US you dey or UK?
I dey US, California to be specific.
Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by Mamacita007(f): 6:18am On Nov 08, 2013
ojdollars: @All... Mingling With Jejelady is the best thing that can happen to you as a Nigerian living in Dallas area. We have build a community, a family together with loads of other Nairalander folks.

I'm going to be there Live. See you there also. One Love Keeps US Together

Eya, that's good. jejelady keep up the good work
Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 08, 2013
jejelady: Hello NLs in Dallas and her proximities:

sir I'd luv 2 attend, btw how far is Dallas frm oshodi? Do u know if BRT works on the route?

Thanks.
Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2013
ighoosagie: sir I'd luv 2 attend, btw how far is Dallas frm oshodi? Do u know if BRT works on the route?

Thanks.

BRT na long thing na, keke napep will do. grin
Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by Mamacita007(f): 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
@ Jejelady: I went to UNT (few years ago), I may know you. Were you there for undergrad or grad school?
Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by olarwarlay(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mamacita007: @ Jejelady: I went to UNT (few years ago), I may know you. Were you there for undergrad or grad school?

Hey Godzilla, don't come and cause confusion here oooo.... Shey you hear? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by Mamacita007(f): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by jejelady(f): 3:54am On Nov 09, 2013
Mamacita007: @ Jejelady: I went to UNT (few years ago), I may know you. Were you there for undergrad or grad school?
Mama,
I was there for my undergrad. Most of my classes were at the Discovery Park. Studied Elect Eng Tech... Class of 2012. For most part, I was just in and out of school due to job and family obligations.
Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by ojdollars(m): 5:07am On Nov 12, 2013
Are you coming to the 30th Of Nov Party in Dallas? Please show up here.
Re: Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity by Mamacita007(f): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
R.S.V.P for Ol********ly!! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Oman, Please Kindly Help Out ! / Nigerian Man Dies While Being Deported From Canada / Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.