Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) (225015 Views)

Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen / How To Draw A Minion... / How To Draw A Detailed Smiley Face Using Adobe Illustrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Onegai(f): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2013

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Onegai(f): 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2013

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nice thing you are doing here. Although, I'm no artist but in the nearest future I might give the art a try. BTW, some nice works you have on your blog.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Onegai(f): 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
Thanks. You don't have to be an artist to draw or learn, a lot of graphic artist would benefit from it. Overseas, graphic arts learn Art skills, but in Nigeria, we just buy a mac or download PS and CorelDraw. It usually shows the lack of drawing skills and design skills afterwards.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by erad(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
Onegai: Thanks. You don't have to be an artist to draw or learn, a lot of graphic artist would benefit from it. Overseas, graphic arts learn Art skills, but in Nigeria, we just buy a mac or download PS and CorelDraw. It usually shows the lack of drawing skills and design skills afterwards.

You are God sent.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Onegai(f): 6:17am On Nov 08, 2013
Guys, don't be shy. Please put up your drawings, let's see them. We can only grow if we participate.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Ruq: 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
Creative. i think you should make the pictures Horizontal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by victorv12(m): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
Na me you dey call idiot?! Se dat na why you come break my pencil?! I tire for u mennn! OK, no vex!!

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by AbuMikey(m): 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2013

I don't understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Afokesco(m): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
My drawing looks like the head of GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Olaskybab: 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
yaa.. I can draw.....

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by indoorlove(m): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
I'm only hoping that one day i ll learn how to draw, the whole drawing things appear like magic to me. Kudos op.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Glaxx(m): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nice drawings you have here. BTW, if anyone is interested in seeing mind blowing pictures in pencil, just google DRAWING PENCIL. Happy viewing smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by homesteady(m): 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I don't understand

Me2 I don't understand grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
Beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Goldenheart(m): 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
hmmm... What did I miss?!

Less than 4 min.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Ruq: 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Op my issue is understanding depth, each time i want to draw, and i have a very good imagination but putting down is the task

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Onegai(f): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
You guys should stop playing. Oya! So eventually we're going to end up doing things like my drawings below. Yes, we can get there, we have to start with good Drawing and Design principles.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by petkoffDrake(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
me dnt understand all those things you post ther, d 1st two pics looks like wat u drew bt d third looks like wat u print out

3 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by 9jahubcom(m): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
waooooo

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by spade: 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
Here's a quick sketch I just made. Took some odd 15 minutes.
Its style is heavily reliant on the Persian vernacular cartoon concept.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
let me try den

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by spade: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
@Onegai: Your style is interesting.
Never quite tried drawing hands like that. Usually, it's just freehand all the way.

I'll try this technique smiley

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by ceasarpoetic(m): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
do u tink itz easy learnin to draw 4rm jxt lyk dat?it takes more dan dat jor...am talking 4rm xperience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Onegai(f): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
petkoffDrake: me dnt understand all those things you post ther, d 1st two pics looks like wat u drew bt d third looks like wat u print out

Lol, they're the same. Constant drawing means you learn how to draw better. All you need is a sketchpad and a 4B or 6B pencil. And you can do this soon

2 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by timbros(m): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
Onegai: You guys should stop playing. Oya! So eventually we're going to end up doing things like my painting below, which is a still-life I composed, pastel on paper being the medium. Yes, I painted that, but before we can get there, we have to start with good Drawing and Design principles. www.alizarene..com

PM me please.

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
still on it

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by quivah(f): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
spade: Here's a quick sketch I just made. Took some odd 15 minutes.
It's style is heavily reliant on the Persian vernacular cartoon concept.
scary!!!
This one dey vex oo

6 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ability to Draw is a Gift from God to me that I will always appreciate.

#TeamGOM

4 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by spade: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
quivah:
scary!!!
This one dey vex oo

LOL! Na caricature na! grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Onegai(f): 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
spade: Here's a quick sketch I just made. Took some odd 15 minutes.
It's style is heavily reliant on the Persian vernacular cartoon concept.

Not bad at all! I really like this. My only issue is that it doesn't look aligned, like the right side is slightly higher than the left. It may be the way you photographed it. John Gurney, the illustrator and creator of "Dinotopia" says all illustrators should learn Proportion and Perspective to give a sense of reality to their drawings. So we are going to study that too. Please stay with us on the thread. I'll also post any images on my blog if they are too big to get on there and it's

4 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by emekaanijah(m): 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
this guy is very talented... I hope to learn more from you ... oops girl

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.