Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) - Art, Graphics & Video (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) (225060 Views)

Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen / How To Draw A Minion... / How To Draw A Detailed Smiley Face Using Adobe Illustrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by 0kinographix: 2:50am On Nov 30, 2019
I am running a promo through out December
Best quality cartoon portraits for just 1k only
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by scroll7: 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
70% off world’s 1st and ONLY All-In-One Graphics Software with ZERO tech skill

Designa combines the world’s most powerful all-in-one graphics creator with the easiest to use point & click editor you’ve ever seen. Effortlessly create stunning graphics in minutes for yourself or clients, and charge hundreds or more per project.

Tap into an unlimited market that’s lining up to pay for:
=> graphics
=> eCovers
=> mockups
=> eBooks
=> logos
=> Scene Creator

And SO much more, including t-shirt designs, infographics, webinar slides, blog covers e.t.c.

Packed full with over 7.5 MILLION royalty-free graphics assets … Over 3000 stunning, fully customizable templates … 1-click quote generator with over 421,500 quotes. Any type of design for ANY client is a snap to create using this software.

More details HERE

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by kaysmith(f): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by kaysmith(f): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
hi Nairalanders

kindly support your boy, watch like, share, comment and subscribe,

orignal content by me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcPCOHh0j7M
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by MayStudios: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
Callertunez:
Please I have a question. Artists in the house, can I learn to draw even if I don't know how to draw at all? How long before one can master the art of drawing.. Thank you

Drawing is a skill that can be acquired
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Callertunez: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
MayStudios:

Drawing is a skill that can be acquired
oh.. Thank you for the response... Viktuz I've been trying to quote you on the response you gave me, but it's just not showing. Thank you too

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Dorammy(f): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2019
Vacancy!!!!! Vacancy!!!!!! Vacancy!!!!

A reputable firm based in port Harcourt is looking for a smart Male or Female video editor/Digital Marketer who has a knowledge of graphics designs for immediate employment.

Salary very attractive

Interested applicants should send in their applications to career@desirespathfinder.org
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by SECgraphix(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
Great stuff.

Take a look at my sketch works on Nairaland.

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Chidave9(m): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2019
grin I don't know how to draw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Raptor2cool: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
Chidave9:
bro your are doing better than all this people tracing pictures and calling them selfs artist, just keep on practising

2 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Chidave9(m): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
Raptor2cool:
bro your are doing better than all this people tracing pictures and calling them selfs artist, just keep on practising
thanks bro
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by OlubisiArt: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hi I am new here I am 16 female and I draw alot I am on instagram @ odunayo_art
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Olatunde1808(m): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
Get your upwork account approved in 5 minutes

Have a better experience of your freelancing work on Upwork with high paying jobs.

Get your rejected and new Upwork accounts approved in less than 5 minutes.

Contact me on: +2348162879550
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Dominatrix(f): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2020
Olatunde1808:
Get your upwork account approved in 5 minutes

Have a better experience of your freelancing work on Upwork with high paying jobs.

Get your rejected and new Upwork accounts approved in less than 5 minutes.

Contact me on: +2348162879550

How?
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by AmeLonRo(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hello powerful people. Do you do graohics for a fee? Let me know.
Also, I have a youtube channel that uses canva graphic tool. Check out the youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAwEezNfB2rdl2tgFckpYkQ?view_as=subscriber

It focusses on success and motivation. Lets go there.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Chidave9(m): 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
AmeLonRo:
Hello powerful people. Do you do graohics for a fee? Let me know.
Also, I have a youtube channel that uses canva graphic tool. Check out the youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAwEezNfB2rdl2tgFckpYkQ?view_as=subscriber

It focusses on success and motivation. Lets go there.
what's graohics
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by AmeLonRo(m): 2:57am On Jan 11, 2020
graphics

Chidave9:

what's graohics

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chidave9:
You don't know? Yet you drew this? Lol if you come know nko?
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Chidave9(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ariza:
You don't know? Yet you drew this? Lol if you come know nko?

if I know it will be better
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Chidave9:

if I know it will be better
At least you are better than some of us grin
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Chinlin: 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDiwUn9_PCc
Support your girl y’all
Like share and subscribe
Thanks!
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Hotspotbro(m): 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Yeah Phillipp plein

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by BeboNGN: 12:37am On Feb 02, 2020
Hello all,

I need a team of great minds, starters, people with great vision and insight to implement some great tech project with me from the scratch.

If you know you are interested in devoting some part of your time in getting a StartUp started from the scratch and working to make this work please contact me via whatsapp by reffering to this message +2348079423245

Please am not promising you riches or get rich quick scheme, am only interested in people who are dexterous to form a formidable team that are ready to innovate and make great change. Let's walk this walk together.

Peace!
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by devilmaycry: 9:58am On Feb 02, 2020
Yo!

2 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by makydebbie(f): 9:59am On Feb 02, 2020
devilmaycry:
Yo!

You're super talented, I Stan the artwork.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by devilmaycry: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2020
makydebbie:

You're super talented, I Stan the artwork.

Thanks ma'am
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by makydebbie(f): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
devilmaycry:

Thanks ma'am

You're welcome dear.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by phaitooxy(m): 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
Faithpens... Drawing of kizz Daniel

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by phaitooxy(m): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
Faithpens...

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by horzzyart(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
you need a portrait artist? just holla here on WhatsApp 08025121928

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Meedon: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2020
Smoking blunt

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.