Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,369 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale (13394 Views)

AVAILABLE!!!...AINOL BW1 REPLACEMENT SCREEN / BRAND NEW AINOL Bw1 II 7.85INCH QUADCORE TABLET 1gb/16gb,HDMI,SIM,KEYBOARD,PEN / The Ainol ELF 2 tablet pc for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
marshaldollz: Am in Love with the device and willing to make a purchase.what the sum total inCluding deliVery to lagos?moreso can I get the app for sketching on it alongside oda apps?
Sum total to Lagos including shipping via courier is N34000. Sketch tools won't be a problem, I have some, but if you still have any one in mind I can download it for you.
tafrica: Sir, does it come with FM raadio?
yes boss.
nanaba777: Klens I think is a credible guy. He was first a buyer but has now turned into a seller. I always saw and read his comments and now his business too.
Thanks boss,from the arrival of Tecno N3 to N7,M3,phantom A, infinix joy pad etc now I'm here.

yehmy: you shuld allow pay on delivery 4 pple around lagos we need 2 b sure u cn b trusted ask Elijhadre
Boss it's a gradual process, I'm planning on that, trying to negotiate with someone staying in lag to help me cover that region, though I have done business outside East just matter of trust. Some even came from south to buy it because of the close distance.
ZesusHVWritter: Just some few questions sir.
Which sensors does it have?
Is it a 16million color device or more or less?
Will the leather case still come with the device after the promo?
And how much will it cost to deliver it to Benin City together with the cost of the device?
Will you allow pay on delivery to benin city?
I still have one more question, but only if am okay with your answers of the previous one... Thank you.
you must be a good writer I always saw your post on M5 thread, for the issue of 16million color, it is not written on the device, please judge from the screenshot I posted on page one there is hardware screenshot too containing the sensors it came with. Shipping to Benin with the total cost of the gadget is N34000 or less depending on the courier used, if the distance of where you stay is not all that much from Aba, we will offer pay on delivery but you will pay just a token as transport. The leather case or the leather keyboard case will still be included in the package after the promo
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
The only downside for this Tab is the battery which is 3000MAH, but it stays up to 5 hours working time, I mean on a data connectivity, but can stay days on non working time though you can optimize the battery with the pre installed application it came with. I like being sincere with people. Apart from that the Tab runs smoothly and fast, it charges so fast, boots and loads application within 5 seconds
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by tafrica(m): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
klens: The only downside for this Tab is the battery which is 3000MAH, but it stays up to 5 hours working time, I mean on a data connectivity, but can stay days on non working time though you can optimize the battery with the pre installed application it came with. I like being sincere with people. Apart from that the Tab runs smoothly and fast, it charges so fast, boots and loads application within 5 seconds

Just wanted to highlight my apprehension as per the battery. The only cons in the device for me is the 3000mah battery...I .would have been happier was it 4000 or 4500mah....how long does it stay surfing on 3G?
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by ZesusHVWritter(m): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
klens:
. you must be a good writer I always saw your post on M5 thread, for the issue of 16million color, it is not written on the device, please judge from the screenshot I posted on page one there is hardware screenshot too containing the sensors it came with. Shipping to Benin with the total cost of the gadget is N34000 or less depending on the courier used, if the distance of where you stay is not all that much from Aba, we will offer pay on delivery but you will pay just a token as transport. The leather case or the leather keyboard case will still be included in the package after the promo
From your explanation I only get one of either the leather key board or the leather case after the promotional offer, looking at the list on ground, I might not be able to catch you on the promo race so... Please sir if it's not much of a burden can you post pics of the leather key board attached to the device and the leather case attached to it respectively.... So I will know which is of a huge necessity to me.
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
From your explanation I only get one of either the leather key board or the leather case after the promotional offer, looking at the list on ground, I might not be able to catch you on the promo race so... Please sir if it's not much of a burden can you post pics of the leather key board attached to the device and the leather case attached to it respectively.... So I will know which is of a huge necessity to me.
ok boss, I will do that and that will be on this coming week so busy this weekend, by then I will be fully chanced.
tafrica:
Just wanted to highlight my apprehension as per the battery. The only cons in the device for me is the 3000mah battery...I .would have been happier was it 4000 or 4500mah....how long does it stay surfing on 3G?
I haven't use the device much to experiment on that, the first time I used it for almost 2 hrs on 3G network the remaining battery percentage was still ok though I can't remember the actual figure. I guess it should last at least 5hrs on 3G
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:48am On Dec 07, 2013
klens: ok boss, I will do that and that will be on this coming week so busy this weekend, by then I will be fully chanced.
Okay I will be waiting sir... Am not in haste, but I would be vexed if you later tell me the device is no longer available or not in the price range of before anymore.
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 6:51am On Dec 07, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
Okay I will be waiting sir... Am not in haste, but I would be vexed if you later tell me the device is no longer available or not in the price range of before anymore.
alright boss, it will always be available every week.
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by tafrica(m): 8:12am On Dec 07, 2013
Non-removable battery, right?
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by Edunwa302(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2013
Bro is d battery removable en does it ve black colour. I stay in enugu hw much ll i get d tab wit all accessaries
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by ifechez: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2013
Oga klens, can I get ainol 8 or more inches tablet from you? and how much will it cost me? tanx
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:30am On Dec 08, 2013
klens: alright boss, it will always be available every week.
That's good sir.
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
[/quote]
ifechez: Oga klens, can I get ainol 8 or more inches tablet from you? and how much will it cost me? tanx
The Ainol 8 inch and above doesn't support inbuilt 3G,you will need Wi-Fi, hotspot, or modem to surf the net. But I plan to introduce 10.1 inch Tab quad core, 16GB ROM soon.
Edunwa302: Bro is d battery removable en does it ve black colour. I stay in enugu hw much ll i get d tab wit all accessaries
Don't think the battery is removable, it is sealed. There is black colour and black keyboard too. The cost of the Tab as of now is still N32000 with either leather keyboard or leather case
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by Tinyemeka(m): 12:59am On Dec 09, 2013
klens: Oga klens, can I get ainol 8 or more inches tablet from you? and how much will it cost me? tanx The Ainol 8 inch and above doesn't support inbuilt 3G,you will need Wi-Fi, hotspot, or modem to surf the net. But I plan to introduce 10.1 inch Tab quad core, 16GB ROM soon.Bro is d battery removable en does it ve black colour. I stay in enugu hw much ll i get d tab wit all accessaries Don't think the battery is removable, it is sealed. There is black colour and black keyboard too. The cost of the Tab as of now is still N32000 with either leather keyboard or leather case

Chief if you are going to bring a 10.1" tab soon then I'd better wait abi? Will it be available by this weekend? So I'll know hw to plan my movt.
The Emeka guy calling from Enugu.
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 6:31am On Dec 09, 2013
Tinyemeka:

Chief if you are going to bring a 10.1" tab soon then I'd better wait abi? Will it be available by this weekend? So I'll know hw to plan my movt.
The Emeka guy calling from Enugu.
sir it won't be available this weekend, but next week. Aino Poseidon will be available from Tuesday,
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2013
I am currently using Ainol Novo tab, very rugged and efficient. The battery is ok and does not lag. However, the manual is written in Chinese so one has to use it for a while before familiarising with many of its functions.
@Op
Do you have the keyboard "7 inch". If yes, I need one and how much?
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2013
obasy09: I am currently using Ainol Novo tab, very rugged and efficient. The battery is ok and does not lag. However, the manual is written in Chinese so one has to use it for a while before familiarising with many of its functions.
@Op
Do you have the keyboard "7 inch". If yes, I need one and how much?
N3000 it is micro USB leather keyboard case, you don't need OTG cable before using it. and where precisely are you?
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
klens: N3000 it is micro USB leather keyboard case, you don't need OTG cable before using it. and where precisely are you?
Where is ur office?
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
obasy09:
Where is ur office?
Aba
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by ifechez: 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
klens: N3000 it is micro USB leather keyboard case, you don't need OTG cable before using it. and where precisely are you?

if you bring the 10.1 inches ainol tab, how much will it go for?
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 6:08am On Dec 10, 2013
ifechez:

if you bring the 10.1 inches ainol tab, how much will it go for?
between 48k to 50k, there may be promo to so it may be lesser than that.
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 10, 2013
klens: Aba

I stayed around Abeokuta, Ogun State. How do I get it here?
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by yehmy(m): 7:39am On Dec 10, 2013
klens: Aba

where is ur office address in Aba?
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2013
obasy09:

I stayed around Abeokuta, Ogun State. How do I get it here?
it will cost you small bucks, I will waybill it.. via transport company or Courier. total price is now N5000
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 8:45am On Dec 10, 2013
Ainol Poseidon quad core hdmi 3g arriving soon, those that already order for it keep your cash ready as next batch will be 20th of this month. Two more batches to go before 2014 ...
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ainol Ax1 arrived today. sold almost all only few pieces available now. it is hot selling . The pictures where snapped with the Tab

Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
Runs smoothly

Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
More pix

Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by abbey777: 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
user who av actually bought this tab we need review
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by yehmy(m): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2013
yehmy:

where is ur office address in Aba?

no reply 2 dis?
Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
white and black

Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
and this too

Re: Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale by klens(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
with leather case and keyboard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Mtn Modem Now Cost #5,500 Only / Mint Condition Iphone 7 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.