Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? (4174 Views)

What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! / Life Is For Rent: What Will You Be Remembered For? / What Shall You Be Remembered For As A Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by goodguy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2005
I see both of you are trying to twist me now. Anyway, what I mean is, the money, though will be left in the bank, it won't rot. My generations to come will be the ones to continue maganing my affairs. Get it now?
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by snazzydawn(f): 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2005
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by 9jaangel(f): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2005
Layi. Can you imagine his plans?
Abeg tell am to spend his money ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by 9jaangel(f): 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2005
Goodguy,get it right. It's not only your generation to come or unborn that ought to enjoy your unacquired wealth.Get it accross to every one you meet and put smiles on their faces.(OK)?
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by goodguy(m): 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2005
I don't think I'm speaking spanish here.

goodguy:

I want to be remembered as THE MAN WHOSE RICHES WAS ENOUGH TO FEED THE WHOLE WORLD. grin
goodguy:

My generations to come will be the ones to continue maganing my affairs
....my affairs of feeding the whole world.

But as I said, it's just a dream. cool
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by 9jaangel(f): 8:45am On Dec 23, 2005
I do understand spanish very well,but still,May your dream come thru
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by babwilms(m): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2006
I would like to be remembered for the way i lived my life as an example for my generation and the coming generations to follow and to even exceed me. I want to be remebered for my love
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2006
i would like to be remembered for my beauty[ i know it's not the best of things to be remembered for but still, thats what i want to be remembered for!!!!] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and for[b] love [/b] toooooooooo
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by nubian(m): 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2006
1. Eye want to be remembered as the guy who sighed his signature on the largest number of bikini clad feminine bums on the miami beach in florida .

2 . Eye want to be remembered as a man who did so much to make poverty in the black race history - a great activist of the black race
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by tck2000(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Seun:
I want to be remembered as the founder of that Nigerian company that rubs shoulders as an equal with world giants like Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Dell, Sony, Daimler-Chrysler, and Boeing.
But you did not work on your dream.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spot Out What Is Wrong With This Picture / Lola Adefope Portrait Painting By Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun (awizzy) / Attention Seun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.