Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

10 Things You Can Do With Coca-cola You Probably Didn’t Know - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 10 Things You Can Do With Coca-cola You Probably Didn’t Know (2261 Views)

10 Fascinating Facts About The Moon You Probably May Not Know!!! / 10 Facts About The Sun You Probably Didn't Know / 10 Things You Can Do With Coca-cola You Probably Didn’t Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Can Do With Coca-cola You Probably Didn’t Know by Ryda(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2013
Coca-Cola has been around for over 100 years, since 1886. It was first used as medicine and was claimed to cure many ailments, including impotence. Through the years, Coca-Cola has become the most popular soft drink in the world, but, did you know it has other uses besides refreshing us on a hot day?

1) Defrosting A Windshield
Tired of scraping off that pesky ice from your windshield during winter? Simply pour a can of Regular Coke over it and wait. You’ll be amazed!

2) Jellyfish Sting
Have you ever heard that the only way to soothe a jellyfish sting is to pee on it? This is not only gross, but untrue. Instead, pour some Coca-Cola over the sting. The relief will be almost instantaneous.

3) Window Cleaner
Coca-Cola contains citric acid, which makes it the perfect glass and window cleaner. No more harsh chemicals, just pour Coke over your windows and wipe them down with a moistened cloth.

4) Car Battery Terminals
The crud that accumulates around the terminals of your car battery can be removed by pouring Coke over them, letting it sit for a few minutes, and then hosing off the residue. For extra hard spots, simply use a sponge to rub off the gunk.

5) Pesticide
If you find your garden overrun by slugs and other bugs during the Spring and Summer months, pour some Coke into small containers and set them out in your yard. The sugar will attract the bugs and the acid in the Coke will kill them. This works on roaches too.

6) Skunk Smell
Once in a while you may find that you, or your pet, came too close to a skunk and got sprayed. Using tomato juice might be effective but it’s messy and hard to clean. Instead, pour Coke all over yourself or your pet while in the shower, make sure to use a lot, so all areas are covered. Wait for a few minutes and then rinse off. You will smell fresh and clean once you’re done, and so will your pet.

7) Cleaning Toilets
To remove those ugly stains, simply pour Regular Coke into your toilet bowl over the dirty areas and wait for 10 minutes. The acid in the Coke will break up even the most difficult stains.

cool Fish Smell
The boys went fishing and now their clothing smells so bad you want to throw it out? Salvage stinky clothing by pouring some Coke on your laundry during the wash cycle.

9) Hair Curling
For perfect curls, even if your hair is straight, leave an open can of Coke out overnight. Then pour it over your long hair and let it sit for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly.

10) Soothe Your Dog’s Paws
When your pet’s paw pads become worn, they can cause your dog a lot of pain. When you notice them getting worn and shiny, soak your pet’s paws in glass bottle Coca-Cola for about 20 minutes. This will help soothe and heal your pet’s tired feet.

Source: Life facts.

Re: 10 Things You Can Do With Coca-cola You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2013
Ryda:

6) Skunk Smell
Once in a while you may find that you, or your pet, came too close to a skunk and got sprayed. Using tomato juice might be effective but it’s messy and hard to clean. Instead, pour Coke all over yourself or your pet while in the shower, make sure to use a lot, so all areas are covered. Wait for a few minutes and then rinse off. You will smell fresh and clean once you’re done, and so will your pet.

How many crates of coke you wan use do this one undecidedgrin

7) Cleaning Toilets
To remove those ugly stains, simply pour Regular Coke into your toilet bowl over the dirty areas and wait for 10 minutes. The acid in the Coke will break up even the most difficult stains.

Instead of you to drink your coke you wan use am wash toilet. Bye bye to Harpic and GBC shaa. cheesy

9) Hair Curling
For perfect curls, even if your hair is straight, leave an open can of Coke out overnight. Then pour it over your long hair and let it sit for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly.

Interesting grin

10) Soothe Your Dog’s Paws
When your pet’s paw pads become worn, they can cause your dog a lot of pain. When you notice them getting worn and shiny, soak your pet’s paws in glass bottle Coca-Cola for about 20 minutes. This will help soothe and heal your pet’s tired feet.

Thank you smiley
Re: 10 Things You Can Do With Coca-cola You Probably Didn’t Know by Donbounce(m): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
Does it bleach teeth colour? grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 10 Things You Can Do With Coca-cola You Probably Didn’t Know by Ryda(m): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Donbounce: Does it bleach teeth colour? grin[color=#990000][/color]

If u drink it on daily basis cheesy
Re: 10 Things You Can Do With Coca-cola You Probably Didn’t Know by Cestmoi1(f): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
Wow! Interesting....good to know.
Re: 10 Things You Can Do With Coca-cola You Probably Didn’t Know by Ryda(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
C'est moi:
Wow! Interesting....good to know.

Why not try out number 9 heard itz good for women cheesy
Re: 10 Things You Can Do With Coca-cola You Probably Didn’t Know by Cestmoi1(f): 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ryda:

Why not try out number 9 heard itz good for women cheesy
Try it first with yours and let me know whatsup.Though,I myself have used eggs and 7up before for steaming.
Re: 10 Things You Can Do With Coca-cola You Probably Didn’t Know by Donbounce(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ryda:

If u drink it on daily basis cheesy
on daily basis for how many days
Re: 10 Things You Can Do With Coca-cola You Probably Didn’t Know by Ryda(m): 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
C'est moi:

Try it first with yours and let me know whatsup.Though,I myself have used eggs and 7up before for steaming.

so u dont wanna give it a try?
Re: 10 Things You Can Do With Coca-cola You Probably Didn’t Know by everyday: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2013
Can I use it to wash my clothes?
Re: 10 Things You Can Do With Coca-cola You Probably Didn’t Know by 1stdami(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
Of kos naw u kan it wil come out sparkling
Re: 10 Things You Can Do With Coca-cola You Probably Didn’t Know by Cestmoi1(f): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ryda:

so u dont wanna give it a try?
I might someday. grin
Re: 10 Things You Can Do With Coca-cola You Probably Didn’t Know by Ryda(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
Donbounce: on daily basis for how many days

Infactu dey use am bwush your teeth cheesy
Re: 10 Things You Can Do With Coca-cola You Probably Didn’t Know by Ryda(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
everyday: Can I use it to wash my clothes?

Your choiz
Re: 10 Things You Can Do With Coca-cola You Probably Didn’t Know by Ryda(m): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
C'est moi:

I might someday. grin

Yes mam

(1) (Reply)

Fun NASA Gifs / Nigeria Answer To Google Search Engine: Nintag / Help Me Build Solar Panel & Invecter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.