Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Msc Admission Before End Of Service Year - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Msc Admission Before End Of Service Year (997 Views)

My First Job After Service Year / 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct / Service Year Of 158 Corpers Extended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Msc Admission Before End Of Service Year by famewo87(f): 10:37am On Nov 07, 2013
Hello house, please I really need candid opinion and advice on this. What happens if one gains admission to study abroad (Msc) with almost 5 months prior to completion of NYSC.
NOTE: Msc admission course cannot be deferred

Does it mean the NYSC year would have been forfeited or would come back to finish up when done with Msc abi nah to start afresh?

What happens in a case when one has exceeded the age limit of NYSC before returning?
Re: Msc Admission Before End Of Service Year by cardoso111(m): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2013
Even 8f you gain admission, you will need to submit the NYSc certificate before starting your msc classes on Nigeria
Re: Msc Admission Before End Of Service Year by famewo87(f): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2013
cardoso111: Even 8f you gain admission, you will need to submit the NYSc certificate before starting your msc classes on Nigeria
Thanks, I know quite well that you would need NYSC certificate or Exemption for Msc in Nigeria. The situation here is Msc abroad.

(1) (Reply)

Recovering Lost Threads On The NYSC Board / Nysc 2014 Batch C (stream Ii) / PICS!!! His Experience @ NYSC Camp In Warri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.