Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick (3571 Views)

Who Can Risk N5k For A Sure Football Betting Game To Win Over N1m? / Under 3.5 Football Trading / Football Trading Live Predit With Tipsters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by YoungWiseCash: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
I notice that no matter the strategy we use, the bookmaker always win. But one can maintain winning for a long time and that can't ruin the bookmaker because every match placed, there must be loser. You are been paid with th loser's money. The higher the odd offered by the bookmaker, the higher the percentage of losing. One may have a fore-sight to predict the outcome of three to four matches but some unforeseen circumstances might ruined the game.
To success in thus line of business, i call it a business because many are making fortune from it. You have to set a goal, a target that you will focus on despite the outcome. Trading on every game will only lead to your downfall gradually. Go for the possible outcome when the game is truly analyzed. Set a target odd and stick with it. Have a fix staking amount and a good capital.

2 Likes

Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by YoungWiseCash: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Here is my latest strategy, Although is risky because it involved accumulating but the guarantee of regular winning is high. You have to start with the minimum amount of 50USD but i do recommend 100USD and you only use 50USD. You only trade on the odd of 1.15 and the market for it is goal market of over 0.5. If you are using ladbrokes or bet365 or any other high bookmaker, maximum of five matches can give you that odd. Trade once on Saturdays and Sundays. You can also trade on mid weeks, champion league and europa league.
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by YoungWiseCash: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
If you are committed to this trading pattern, you will earn more than the amount of your initial stake within one month with no or less risk. For example:
start with $50:
1st week------$15
2nd week-------$30
3rd week------------$45
4th week------------------$60

start with $100:
1st week-----$30
2nd week---------$60
3rd week-------------$90
4th week-----------------$120

that is only weekend include champion league and europa leave and calculate the income yourself.
Some might ask what is the meaning of over 0.5 goal. It means when a goal is been score in a match you win the bet. But if any of the match end godless draw, you lose. To avoid that, i analysis with three football websites and fellow some certain rules i set of it. My first game will be drop soon, keep your question coming.. Keep the thread alive....
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by Chigorkizz(m): 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
man!u make sense bt am still folowing.

1 Like

Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by YoungWiseCash: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
Chigorkizz: man!u make sense bt am still folowing.
thanks dude. Watchout 4 wot i hav 2 offer.
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by Chimoski87(m): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hello boss, we need strategies from u & more importantly, sites u usually use for analysis
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by samogo1: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
And be ready to buy his e-book. Just watch it gradually unveiled.
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by Chimoski87(m): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me buy e-book ni? What we want is jst strategy bt if it will require buying anything, am off with a supersonic speed
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by YoungWiseCash: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
sam ogo: And be ready to buy his e-book. Just watch it gradually unveiled.
funny bro. Am nt surprise u said dat. Let me make it clear, i don't have any intention to sell an e-book. Football betting is what everybody knows. And what i just stated in this thread is the main vital information that can be written as an e-book. So feel free so share your thoughts.
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by YoungWiseCash: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Chimoski87: Hello boss, we need strategies from u & more importantly, sites u usually use for analysis
i wil frist drop my 1st week game. Once that is done, i will state the websites for analysis and how its been use. Then everybody will be free to analysis and drop tips according to the method of betting we'll be using.
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by comeandsee: 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
You are welcomed sir .
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by YoungWiseCash: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
come and see: You are welcomed sir .
and you too.
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by YoungWiseCash: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
Its obvious most of today's Europa matches has complete the market of over 0.5 goal.
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by golfo: 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hey, #Young-Wise-Cash; following your tread with keen interest...Kinda like real punters who have paid their dues...Football trading is not a hard knock life after all; ...Wishing u success ahead and a promise 2 help keep dis tread alivesmiley
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by YoungWiseCash: 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
NOTICE: Out of 24 europa matches played tonight. 22 completed market over 0.5 goal...
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by YoungWiseCash: 12:01am On Nov 08, 2013
don't just veiw and go. Your comments are welcome.
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by kentochi(m): 1:33am On Nov 08, 2013
Following with hope to make it master young pls can we talk private pls? Use my mail or phone number on my signature pls thanks. I no with you we are going there!
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by Knaruto(m): 5:57am On Nov 08, 2013
this is cool....would try to drop some picks here every weekend and mid weeks
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by YoungWiseCash: 9:01am On Nov 08, 2013
Ok folks. This week game is finally analyzed. Trade on it with $50 and $100. Once you complete your Saturday's game with a certain capital, also do the same on Sunday to get the ROI for the week. Don't combine both Saturday and Sunday game.
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by YoungWiseCash: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2013
FIRST WEEK GAME
-----------------------------------------
SAT 09

inter - livorno (1.04)

broussia Moen' - Nurnburg (1.04)

Holfenheim - Hertha (1.04)

Bayern Munich - Augsburg (1.02)

Real Madrid - Real Sociedad (1.01)

SUN 10

Manchester - Arsenal (1.05)

Mainz - Frankfurt (1.06)

As Roma - sassuolo (1.04)
---------------------------------------
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by YoungWiseCash: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2013
Young-Wise-Cash:
FIRST WEEK GAME
SAT 09

inter - livorno (1.04)

broussia Moen' - Nurnburg (1.04)

Holfenheim - Hertha (1.04)

Bayern Munich - Augsburg (1.02)

Real Madrid - Real Sociedad (1.01)

SUN 10

Manchester - Arsenal (1.05)

Mainz - Frankfurt (1.06)

As Roma - sassuolo (1.04)
---------------------------------------
Tomorrow will complete the week
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by YoungWiseCash: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2013
incoming questons....
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by somadila: 10:37am On Nov 08, 2013
Young-Wise-Cash:
incoming questons....
your picks are cool, nice way of making profit from soccer. This is called slow and steady for non- greedy punters but the only/greatest obstacle to this is anyday u encounter a loss, it will take you more than 3weeks to recoup the loss considering the odds involved e.g of such is a game like osasuna vs barcelona on 19/10/13 FT result 0:0
betis vs levante on 31/10/13 FT result 0:0
celta vigo vs villareal on 22/09/13 FT result 0:0
levante vs sevilla on 25/08/13 FT result 0:0 , etc we all know that games like this are sure matches for this over 0.5goals of yours considering their ability to score and concede .

NOTE: Am not saying this to discourage you but in this business , uncertainty happens on daily basis.
so my question is : How do u intend to balance ur trading anytime you encounter such anomaly ?
Regards
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by YoungWiseCash: 11:10am On Nov 08, 2013
somadila:
your picks are cool, nice way of making profit from soccer. This is called slow and steady for non- greedy punters but the only/greatest obstacle to this is anyday u encounter a loss, it will take you more than 3weeks to recoup the loss considering the odds involved e.g of such is a game like osasuna vs barcelona on 19/10/13 FT result 0:0
betis vs levante on 31/10/13 FT result 0:0
celta vigo vs villareal on 22/09/13 FT result 0:0
levante vs sevilla on 25/08/13 FT result 0:0 , etc we all know that games like this are sure matches for this over 0.5goals of yours considering their ability to score and concede .

NOTE: Am not saying this to discourage you but in this business , uncertainty happens on daily basis.
so my question is : How do u intend to balance ur trading anytime you encounter such anomaly ?
Regards

Nice question. I was expecting that question to come along. Before i pick a match, i analysis it with some certain personal rules. One of it is the stronger team will at home. So before i choose that idea i got two things in mind; to win and to lose. But my winning percentage is much more higher that of losing. So if i lose, its part of the game and with time i will also recover.
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by somadila: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2013
Young-Wise-Cash:
Nice question. I was expecting that question to come along. Before i pick a match, i analysis it with some certain personal rules. One of it is the stronger team will at home. So before i choose that idea i got two things in mind; to win and to lose. But my winning percentage is much more higher that of losing. So if i lose, its part of the game and with time i will also recover.
ok
second question for you :
in this game Real Madrid - Real Sociedad (1.01) , what good will an odd of 1.01 do to ur combo ? Don't u think such increases ur risk cos d total odd remains d same with or without including this match of 1.01

2 Likes

Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by YoungWiseCash: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2013
somadila:
ok
second question for you :
in this game Real Madrid - Real Sociedad (1.01) , what good will an odd of 1.01 do to ur combo ? Don't u think such increases ur risk cos d total odd remains d same with or without including this match of 1.01
i also thought that as much but i won't like to exceed my fixed odd of 1.15.
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by somadila: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
Young-Wise-Cash:
i also thought that as much but i won't like to exceed my fixed odd of 1.15.
ok, Goodluck
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by comeandsee: 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
How do we manage our staking capital ?
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by Knaruto(m): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
another addition is always or try to play games from dutch, German, Czech and Danish league....because total games from the higher division to lower always end with at least 2...or more goals
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by YoungWiseCash: 6:43am On Nov 09, 2013
Knaruto: another addition is always or try to play games from dutch, German, Czech and Danish league....because total games from the higher division to lower always end with at least 2...or more goals
noticed
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by YoungWiseCash: 6:46am On Nov 09, 2013
come and see: How do we manage our staking capital ?
any amount u for sat also use it for sun
Re: SURE FOOTBALL Trading----by Betrick by YoungWiseCash: 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
God bless today.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Water & Juice Processing Equipments Made In Nigeria / Maxbounty Accounts Available - Cheapest Ever / Heritage Mall At Dugbe Ibadan,oyo State Burn Beyond Recognition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.