Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? (2448 Views)

How This Young Man Earned N3.6 Million Exporting This Commodity.... / Trade Stock, Commodity And Forex Earn Daily / How To Go About Commodity Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hello all.

I would like to form a collective that can afford to buy and sell commodities ranging from ginger to sesame seed from Kaduna and other parts of the north to Lagos and where possible export. I have recently moved to Abuja because of this and other interests that are indirectly tied to its success.

I am not an expert in the field and i would not claim to know much, but currently i have 20 tons of ginger i have paid for almost ready to transport from Angwal in Kaduna to an Indian company in Lagos.
It has been a learning experience and all i could think of is the possibilities that comes with size. I am not asking for an investment O, I am looking for collaborative effort.

I currently have 2 people as business partners on this, i am looking to grow to 50 people.

I have some ideas and over the next few weeks i would sharing them.

Oh, and the first transaction i am doing that is yet to be done has had a boatload of hiccups, i would also be discussing that.

PS: I am not an expert, i am just a guy looking to leverage acquired information, experts in the house feel free to jump in anytime.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by henrimoto(m): 8:02am On Nov 09, 2013
subscribing....
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2013
Thanks Henrimoto.

Would keep you updated on our progress.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Pro02: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2013
Subscribing too ,where r u based

Am based in Kubwa
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2013
Pro02: Subscribing too ,where r u based

Am based in Kubwa

Great!

Am based in Abuja.

Since you are in Kubwa you should know about Ginger trade am i correct?
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Pro02: 11:40am On Nov 09, 2013
What do what to know?
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2013
Pro02: What do what to know?

I need to know if you have been involved in ginger trade before since you are so close to the source.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by femogbangba: 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
How does this work? Do you have to live in Abuja to participate?
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
Not really.

I figured that since i am in Abuja it may be better for us to be able to meet each other at will. Things involving money require trust, and trying to require trust as a small company requires several one on one verification of intent. I believe we must know each other very well before commencing.

It is when we are bigger and well trusted by basis of our previous results and references that we can include people from anywhere, the diaspora even.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by topsquino(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
@secularist, am interested ,albeit I reside in lagos..my number is 08089403597
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
topsquino: @secularist, am interested ,albeit I reside in lagos..my number is

Great!

Would get in touch.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by chucky234(m): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
If you can deliver sesame seeds to Lagos and sheanuts to Ogun state then I can come in.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
chucky234: If you can deliver sesame seeds to Lagos and sheanuts to Ogun state then I can come in.

I dont know about sheanuts, but my buyer is also interested in buying as many tons of sesame seed as i can provide. I need to resolve the issues i am having with this ginger i am trading and then i would come share the results here.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by chucky234(m): 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Secularist:

I dont know about sheanuts, but my buyer is also interested in buying as many tons of sesame seed as i can provide. I need to resolve the issues i am having with this ginger i am trading and then i would come share the results here.

That will be great.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
chucky234: That will be great.

Great!
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by pages(f): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2013
Interested\
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2013
pages: Interested\

Great. We are transporting our first batch of ginger down today.

By the completion of the second batch i would see how we can arrange a meeting.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Lordwize(m): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
I'm in Kaduna, I'm interested in the biz.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lordwize: I'm in Kaduna, I'm interested in the biz.

Great then. Would keep you in the loop. smiley
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Lordwize(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
Secularist:

Great then. Would keep you in the loop. smiley
Ok
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Lordwize(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Fone number or an e-mail address, will be a good place to start.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lordwize: Fone number or an e-mail address, will be a good place to start.

I am sorry. I think you should pm me. I am scared of putting my number up on a public forum. I hope you can understand. wink
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Lordwize(m): 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
wisdomaboki@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sent you a mail already. Now remove your email before people start to send you BS mail. smiley
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by justyinka(m): 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
we are NextMove Global Logistics,a clearing and forwarding company, we can forward all type of your commodity/product to any country at a very low charge be it the below listed commodities

processed wood

Cassava

Charcoal

Cashew nut

Chilly pepper (Dried)

Cocoa beans

Coffee

Finished Leather

Ginger

Groundnut

Gum Arabic

Horns (Cow)

Hibiscus Flower

Kola nuts

Rubber

Sesame Seed
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by chioma134: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2013
@Secularist, I'm interested. Will send you a pm now.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by harryolt: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
@secularist, am interested too.. am in Jos presently but stay in abuja. My mail harryolt@yahoo.com.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
Awesome and awesome.

Our first batch just got to lagos, been offloaded in Oshodi, at 5 star right now. I have been unavailable for the past few days now, was in Kaduna. I would schedule a meeting amongst everyone so we can discuss a way forward together.

Thumbs up guys and lady. I look forward to meeting you.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by henrimoto(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
Secularist: Awesome and awesome.

Our first batch just got to lagos, been offloaded in Oshodi, at 5 star right now. I have been unavailable for the past few days now, was in Kaduna. I would schedule a meeting amongst everyone so we can discuss a way forward together.

Thumbs up guys and lady. I look forward to meeting you.
weldone op. that place is not oshodi. it is in-between isolo and mushin,depending on which part off the expressway the company is. good job op.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
Yeah. Integrated Commodity Services is there, headed by a Mr. lipsrsealed (Cant say his name) , he happens to be the person who is the buyer's manager. I have had a bad experience with him in the past, he is so arrogant its unbelievable.

They love the ginger, something about the aroma being good. And they would pay me tomorrow morning. So that is a good thing. grin

I look forward to meeting with you all soonest O.

Would let you in on details regarding a meet. I believe a big company can come out of this.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by greatsly: 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
@secularisp
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
greatsly: @secularist. i am into commodity export, just got a contract from a company in Europe. i would like to partner with you. email me vestermorka@yahoo.com
Ok. Would in a bit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Please Help With What To Do With 100million Naira / Scam Report About Mr Adetunji Gbolagade Aka Prof Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.