Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians (26093 Views)

Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones / Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off / Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 08, 2013
if nigeria currency can be put back to normal or make it have a good value imagine u want to go hustle in india and u compare d currency value of india to nigeria currency when u see that the value of nigeria currency is x2 x3 of the country you are heading too to make money no body i mean no body we tell you to stay and hustle in nigeria.vise versa
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 08, 2013
Adek15: their gals are beautiful

You think they like your black face?

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by dasparrow: 1:54am On Nov 08, 2013
Knowledge9000:

grin
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 08, 2013
Akiika:
Really!!! i have an indian colleague right here, he is one of the nicest person in the world.
There are only 2 types of people in the world, the GOOD and the BAD people, it's got nothing to do with where they are from. Don't hold that repudiation in your heart. By the way, Indians are one of the smartest people in the world. I have schooled and worked with them. Every 3rd doctor in the US is an Indian or Pakistani....to study medicine in America no be child's play.

Tell that your Indian friend to take you to his family/Parents and see what will happen to you. One of my good friend is an Indian just to let you know. But that doesn't mean that a lot of them are like him or like your friend. However majority of them are anti-blacks and that includes my friend's parents.

2 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by dasparrow: 2:05am On Nov 08, 2013
@Post

Apology not accepted. The minister should shift his apology up his a55 where the sun don't shine. Indians in Nigeria should better watch their back because its on. They should be evicted from their apartments. We don't want curry smelling indians here in Nigeria before they contaminate our genes with their werewolf syndrome. And those indians who depend on Nigerians to drive them around while they act all pompous should be driven into a ditch. angry

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by AreaFada2: 2:47am On Nov 08, 2013
I remember when were small, we used to help our Indian neighbours take crates of Coke/Fanta/Sprite to our Auntie's store nearby. We would replace them and bring the drinks back to them.

We just saw them like guests in our Country. They were teachers at our school, docs and nurses in the University Hospital just minutes away.

When I told an Indian colleague about it here in Europe, he was surprised. He asked "Why would Indians also go to a third world country?". I told him time was when wages in Naija were about as good as in Singapore and many other countries now rated as developed.

The lesson is that we should accommodate foreigners in Naija BUT NEVER BECOME THEIR SLAVES. We should develop our country.

The world out there is not always a good place for Africans. Even more difficult for bold, loud and sometmes ostentatious ones like us.

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by AreaFada2: 2:53am On Nov 08, 2013
b1327: if nigeria currency can be put back to normal or make it have a good value imagine u want to go hustle in india and u compare d currency value of india to nigeria currency when u see that the value of nigeria currency is x2 x3 of the country you are heading too to make money no body i mean no body we tell you to stay and hustle in nigeria.vise versa

One reason why if I was the one selecting people destined for hell fire, IBB would get the hottest, reddest and most scorching part of hell! He destroyed the value of Naira and Nigeria never recovered from it.

By that singular act, he sent thousands to their early graves through poverty, some more into exile, more across the Sahara desert.

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by AreaFada2: 3:09am On Nov 08, 2013
Knowledge9000:

He doesn't know anything. Even Indians here in the West that grow up with a mix of all people, how many date blacks?

One did her utmost to ensure her people didn't know about our close but platonic friendship.
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by tiribolad: 3:57am On Nov 08, 2013
Lagos to Goa - Part 1
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by osheiduchris: 4:14am On Nov 08, 2013
They shld better go n learn hw to talk.Nigeria govt. N Nigeria citizens will nt take it likely wt dem nextime
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by 49cents(m): 5:29am On Nov 08, 2013
O.T.I.S:
80% of indians, lebanese, pakistanis and chinese in nigeria are involved in one illegal smuggling or the other. the truth is they bribe their way when ever they are caught, even efcc and nafdac get paid handsomely by these foreign hustlers a.k.a investors. i remember when a lebanese shop was raided and ammunition discovered, few days later the news faded away and we nigerians never mind asking what happened. we are too busy going about our daily business that we care less about what foreigners do in our country.
I ve been to many countries in and outside africa, i saw how jobless and lazy their citizens are, they are too lazy to work, they treat their women like sh...t, and when they see foreigner work, dress well, drive cars, got married(to their women) etc, they become extremely jealous.
either they protest foreigner are taking their jobs or they accuse you of drug because you are making money and snatching their women from them.
finally, nawaoo for our naija guys,, of all countries why india india wey dey use bicycle for commercial transport grin I would rather relocate to my village than live in india.

Your comment is balanced but for the last about india using bicycle for public transport......I source high grade from india which no industry in Nigeria can produce and its not even a sophisticated product.....I am proud of india's industrialiasation and growth in areas of IT, automoble,medicine amongst other things.....I condemn the killing that happened in GOA not because a Nigerian is involved but rather a human life was taken with obvious malice
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:34am On Nov 08, 2013
[quote author=O.T.I.S]80% of indians, lebanese, pakistanis and chinese in nigeria are involved in one illegal smuggling or the other. the truth is they bribe their way when ever they are caught, even efcc and nafdac get paid handsomely by these foreign hustlers a.k.a investors. i remember when a lebanese shop was raided and ammunition discovered, few days later the news faded away and we nigerians never mind asking what happened. we are too busy going about our daily business that we care less about what foreigners do in our country.
I ve been to many countries in and outside africa, i saw how jobless and lazy their citizens are, they are too lazy to work, they treat their women like sh...t, and when they see foreigner work, dress well, drive cars, got married(to their women) etc, they become extremely jealous.
either they protest foreigner are taking their jobs or they accuse you of drug because you are making money and snatching their women from them.
finally, nawaoo for our naija guys,, GOD BLESS U
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by COOLDUN: 5:56am On Nov 08, 2013
O.T.I.S:
80% of indians, lebanese, pakistanis and chinese in nigeria are involved in one illegal smuggling or the other. the truth is they bribe their way when ever they are caught, even efcc and nafdac get paid handsomely by these foreign hustlers a.k.a investors. i remember when a lebanese shop was raided and ammunition discovered, few days later the news faded away and we nigerians never mind asking what happened. we are too busy going about our daily business that we care less about what foreigners do in our country.
finally, nawaoo for our naija guys,, of all countries why india india wey dey use bicycle for commercial transport grin I would rather relocate to my village than live in india.

You said it all my dear, the problem of Nigeria is that it is not one and it is badly divided, every criminal finds Nigeria as a safe haven because Nigerians prefer to fight each other than their outside enemies. Take for example in this forum, whenever any news that deserves the national interest and action comes up on this forum, what you would hear is tribal bashings from the bigots on this forum, forgetting that this forum is not visited by only Nigerians. Like this news now, the bash began with some people pointing fingers at the Igbos just because drug was mentioned.

The most annoying aspect of it is that the motive of the killing of the Nigerian man has not been ascertained but the Yorubas in this forum have started blaming the Igbos simple because the hacked/killed man is an Igbo. A swine who claimed to be a student here gave false news that the killed guy is a drug dealer, while the Indian Authority has not yet come out with the reason of the killing.

I was in India few days ago, just returned to Nigeria, I know 90% of the life of Indians, India have more secret cults in the whole world, most of these cults are being backed by the racists drug barons and corrupt Polictians who use them to cause havocs and distractions whenever there is coming elections, to paint the governments in power weak in security and economic.

There is no country that records the series of senseless killings like the Indians, if you read their daily newspapers you will see that majority of the pages are filled with murder news/cases, but they always look for fault in the foreigners. An Indian no matter how rich/poor will never be happy to see you living good in their country no matter how genuine you are. Unlike in Nigeria where they live like demi gods, uselessing our women while they would hide theirs at home for their family use as they call it. Father sleep with daughter, son sleeps with mother, brother sleeping with sister is never regarded as a sin There, as it is known to be FAMILY USE. So this makes them to be too jealous with their women.

Even the landlord that owns your apartment is not happy that you are paying him regularly, even though he can never let you to owe him/her, but can set you up when you do not owe them too. Many of them are online here, reading these senseless accusing fingers on one tribe because their brother is involved. If it was a Yoruba man that was killed now, you would have heard them denying him to be an Indian born, Yoruba background. But now it is only the Igbos that are selling drugs in Diaspora. Let anyone here write to the Catholic Cathedral in Patel Chowk Delhi and ask the list of the Nigerians in Tihar jail Delhi , in Endipiece case/ Drug case, you would be shocked to know how many Yorubas there, both male and female, Tihar Jail No 8 are mostly the women, majority are the Yorubas, but i don't know why they jump in critics of the Igbos at any slightest news of drug related cases in Diaspora.

It is not up to 2 weeks an American Senator insulted Nigerians, and later apologized, now it's Indian politician insulted/apologized because they know that Nigerians could be insulted and be calmed by a mere SORRY, why not? hence the people insulted are busy on nairaland forum fighting each other instead of tackling their common enemy, In India, it only takes an Indian to hit you then the mob gather immediately and bring you down, without knowing what your offence is, even an Indian you take as your friend, he will join his people and hack you down, but in Nigeria due to our kindness and hospitality, we can fight each other in favor of a foreigner who is even wrong.

From what i am seeing in Nigeria, the country should not continue in the one country madness, while we all know that it is not working and will never work. The hatred and hostility is increasing every day. Hence we don't have things in common, it is better we part ways than selling ourselves cheap to the people we are far better than in mentality and wisdom.

I heard many hailing the Goa Authority to deport the Nigerians in their city, good and fine, but i beg you to go the International airports in Nigeria and count the numbers of the deportees from Goa , then you will know that it is not only the people you are spewing trash online , that are involved. Nigeria is not one, and not working as a country. Take it or leave it. Crimes is not good, no tribe and country is free from crime. Neither is any tribe and country saint.

7 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by PrinceJustice(m): 6:00am On Nov 08, 2013
raypapy: Anoda lesson learned we Nigeria need to wake up from slumper and make our own a great country for others to admire
Which one be dat
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by tattesco(m): 6:06am On Nov 08, 2013
Dem don fear us oooooooooooooooo grin
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by nagoma(m): 6:08am On Nov 08, 2013
deluckiest:
Of recent, Nigerian government have been having diplomatic row with countries like, South Africa, Ghana, United kingdom and now, India. Why these counties always like to create tension and later went ahead to apologize? Is it that they see Nigeria as a threat or what?
Source: http://www.ndtv.com/article/cheat-sheet/nigerian-diplomat-sent-offensive-text-messages-to-cops-says-goa-chief-minister-442773

When the whole world sees your citizens as criminals antisocial and misfits, diplomatic row will not solve your problem. Nigeria will continue to be disgraced by the countries of the world until Nigerians become respectable citizens of the world we share with humanity. Nigerians are on their way to becoming a pariah in every individual country world wide - and we don't give a damn?
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 08, 2013
O.T.I.S:
Nnaa men...... U get time 2 type dis long "BULSHIT"
Some pple ar realy jobless cheesy
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by safarigirl(f): 6:51am On Nov 08, 2013
nagoma:

When the whole world sees your citizens as criminals antisocial and misfits diplomatic row will not solve your problem. Nigeria will continue to be disgraced by the countries of the world untill Nigerians become respectable citizens of the world we share with humanity. Nigerians are on their way to becoming a pariah in every individual country world wide - and we don't give a damn?
use your brains abeg. The fact is, it's not Nigerians that commit most of these crimes, but the same way people think every mongloid is Chinese, so is it thought that every negroid is Nigerian. So some Jamo or Gabonese commits a crime and they say it's a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by dbride: 6:54am On Nov 08, 2013
nnocurruption: me I don tire for Nija wahala anything them like make them do Nigerians no like to hear the truth with all the bad name when Nigeria get them call Nigeria Cancer some people de vex.
For what na abi na lie ?

Nigerians go de smart when e reach to use mouth fight other countries when deport una or do one bad thing to Nigeria una go de bring una cowardly head de come out.
GOVERNMENT DE FINISH PUBLIC FUNDS EVERY SECOND NOBODY FIT DE TALK ANY THING BOKO DE KILL PEOPLE ANYHOW
Na to de disturb una self because one person call NIGERIA cancer as if na lie
mtwwww.

The ONLY country where government officials STEAL and they have people to support them, people to cheer them on, even the presidents embrace them! We have carried this trait beyond our shores! We are what they call us inside and outside. The TRUTH is bitter but it must be told and acknowledged for God to intervene.
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Ninilowo(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2013
iamteaser: Keep your apology to yourself, the damage has been done already and the Indians in Nigeria must pay for it. #TeamRevenge
Yes ooooo #TeamRevenge
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Bapvicslink(m): 7:11am On Nov 08, 2013
First,it was an american senator and apology followed and nw india minister and nw apology,okay o. Waiting 4 our african neigbours 4 such insults too.
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by sarutobie(m): 7:12am On Nov 08, 2013
bandely: Medicine after death. Anyway, I don't blame them, I blame Nigeria and Nigerians that have not deemed it fit to give themselves and other citizens a comfortable environment to dwell. Rather than develop our country, we are only interested in duping, cheating and making life miserable for one another. We only want to make money and then oppress our neighbours. We want chieftaincy titles to be conferred on us, so as to show the world that 'we get mouth' while development is as far to the community as pluto is to the sun. We want to become public office holders, not to serve, but to have our own share of the national cake. Until we change our attitude, until we realize that the only way we can truly enjoy is not by 'escaping' to another country where you may be treated like Kunta Kunte, but by making Nigeria into a place of our dream, a place all the countries of the world would be envious of. A place where the rule of law will be rooted. A place where we will all truly be our brother's keeper, else, especially the way things are turning out, Ugandans and even Somalians would start insulting and call refer to us as cancerous elements in their society.
While it is neccessary that we make our country a better place,do not be naïve THAT is not the main reason nigerians are getting these insults from foreigners(or do you really think india's populace are living better than nigerians?) India that is ridden with ridiculous pagan caste systems that the poor have no hope of transcending to a better life,where parents catch,de-fang cobras and give them to their kids for toys out of sheer poverty,ignorane and illiteracy.the thing is nigerians lack love for one another.They wash their dirty linens in public so why cry foul when a foreigner wants to help you and wash them well? Look at nairaland? Do you think only nigerians visit this site? When a foreigner comes here and all he sees is stupidity littered around the site in the name of tribalism,blame games etc,you think he will respect the nigerian man he sees on the street? Keep washing your dirty linens in public..

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Gafaar: 7:22am On Nov 08, 2013
GOA minister u are a fool to say that word.
The souls of Nigerians at home and diaspora will hunt u until your death.
U dont know how painful it is to abuse a whole nation call Nigeria giant of Africa.
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Ijebulogic(m): 7:41am On Nov 08, 2013
caesaraba: Why is he apologizing for saying the truth? (Or at least something close to that).

Surely, the reason why many countries have a problem with their Nigerian immigrants isn't because they are too upright.

Exactly sir. I agree with you 100%.

The Indian chap has only said what millions of foreign officials around the world are saying in private (but because of fake diplomacy and to protect their jobs, wont say in public)

In life, the only way to move forward is to accept when there is a problem and then put a strategy in place to resolve the problem. The problem with us in Nigeria is that we prefer to pretend there is no problem and all is well. Anyone that speaks sense that "brothers we have a problem o...!!!" will be shouted down and abused by the Mob. Eventually it will become a tribal issue, we trade insults and forget that there is a problem. That's how we have been going round in circles for over 50 years.

Take the USA and New York as an example of how to resolve problems - at one point the World and the USA admitted that NYC was the most criminal infested and dangerous city in the world! Places like Harlem were worse than Ajegunle and both Americans and Non-Americans complained about New York.

How did the Americans respond? They didn't blame Hispanics, Blacks, Mexicans or immigrants (as we would have done in Nigeria), they put in place the toughest Police Chief they could find, they also implemented the "three strikes and you're out" policy. So petty criminals would serve long sentences the moment they committed 3 petty crimes (some people got 20 years for stealing sweets in a shop). What happened? NYC was cleaned up - people like Bill Clinton relocated his Foundation office to Harlem etc. NYC still has dangerous areas but nothing like it was 15 years ago.

Lets learn from others - when a Dr. diagnoses cancer, you treat it with Chemotherapy and extend your years... but when you pretend all you have is a cold, then the cancer destroys the body and the soul. Patriotism is commendable but it should not be blind to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by enigmang: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2013
stardragon:
Nnaa men...... U get time 2 type dis long "BULSHIT"
Some pple ar realy jobless cheesy

Says the one that is reading and replying to it by 6:49
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Btruth: 7:54am On Nov 08, 2013
Damn! That is too much of an insult. Anyway, let me see the reaction of our government, before I will decide what to do with all this indians around me.

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun / Festus Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack By Radio Biafra / Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.