Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians (26095 Views)

Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones / Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off / Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by SPLENDIDFLOZZY: 8:01am On Nov 08, 2013
Evry goat nd chicken wil step on nigeria toe den cum bk to apologise... Minister ur apology is nt acepted. Tomorow china wil say their own nd apologise, r nigerians dat dumb??
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Arlex(m): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by proxymus: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2013
Same way they smell like shit out here
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by caesaraba(m): 8:06am On Nov 08, 2013
nagoma:

When the whole world sees your citizens as criminals antisocial and misfits diplomatic row will not solve your problem. Nigeria will continue to be disgraced by the countries of the world untill Nigerians become respectable citizens of the world we share with humanity. Nigerians are on their way to becoming a pariah in every individual country world wide - and we don't give a damn?

Well said!
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Santi19(m): 8:06am On Nov 08, 2013
pro01:

Seun and his terrorist girlfriend (or split personality) Mukinawhatever and the other mõronically biased mods would not see these buffoons and ban them. They would wait for people like me to REACT accordingly, after which they would foolishly ban me. As far as they are concerned, it is not 'tribalism' unless and until the Yoruba ethnic group and its oily people are at the receiving [retaliatory] end.

These bàstards make it impossible to take NL and its messed up owner and zombie mods seriously. Why not re-name the damn Yoruba-centric forum Yorubaland.com . . .or whatevercurrencyoduduwaleftbehindland.com?
Are you any better than those you quoted with this your comment?

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Eneze1(f): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2013
COOLDUN:

You said it all my dear, the problem of Nigeria is that it is not one and it is badly divided, every criminal finds Nigeria as a safe haven because Nigerians prefer to fight each other than their outside enemies. Take for example in this forum, whenever any news that deserves the national interest and action comes up on this forum, what you would hear is tribal bashings from the bigots on this forum, forgetting that this forum is not visited by only Nigerians. Like this news now, the bash began with some people pointing fingers at the Igbos just because drug was mentioned.

The most annoying aspect of it is that the motive of the killing of the Nigerian man has not been ascertained but the Yorubas in this forum have started blaming the Igbos simple because the hacked/killed man is an Igbo. A swine who claimed to be a student here gave false news that the killed guy is a drug dealer, while the Indian Authority has not yet come out with the reason of the killing.

I was in India few days ago, just returned to Nigeria, I know 90% of the life of Indians, India have more secret cults in the whole world, most of these cults are being backed by the racists drug barons and corrupt Polictians who use them to cause havocs and distractions whenever there is coming elections, to paint the governments in power weak in security and economic.

There is no country that records the series of senseless killings like the Indians, if you read their daily newspapers you will see that majority of the pages are filled with murder news/cases, but they always look for fault in the foreigners. An Indian no matter how rich/poor will never be happy to see you living good in their country no matter how genuine you are. Unlike in Nigeria where they live like demi gods, uselessing our women while they would hide theirs at home for their family use as they call it. Father sleep with daughter, son sleeps with mother, brother sleeping with sister is never regarded as a sin There, as it is known to be FAMILY USE. So this makes them to be too jealous with their women.

Even the landlord that owns your apartment is not happy that you are paying him regularly, even though he can never let you to owe him/her, but can set you up when you do not owe them too. Many of them are online here, reading these senseless accusing fingers on one tribe because their brother is involved. If it was a Yoruba man that was killed now, you would have heard them denying him to be an Indian born, Yoruba background. But now it is only the Igbos that are selling drugs in Diaspora. Let anyone here write to the Catholic Cathedral in Patel Chowk Delhi and ask the list of the Nigerians in Tihar jail Delhi , in Endipiece case/ Drug case, you would be shocked to know how many Yorubas there, both male and female, Tihar Jail No 8 are mostly the women, majority are the Yorubas, but i don't know why they jump in critics of the Igbos at any slightest news of drug related cases in Diaspora.

It is not up to 2 weeks an American Senator insulted Nigerians, and later apologized, now it's Indian politician insulted/apologized because they know that Nigerians could be insulted and be calmed by a mere SORRY, why not? hence the people insulted are busy on nairaland forum fighting each other instead of tackling their common enemy, In India, it only takes an Indian to hit you then the mob gather immediately and bring you down, without knowing what your offence is, even an Indian you take as your friend, he will join his people and hack you down, but in Nigeria due to our kindness and hospitality, we can fight each other in favor of a foreigner who is even wrong.

From what i am seeing in Nigeria, the country should not continue in the one country madness, while we all know that it is not working and will never work. The hatred and hostility is increasing every day. Hence we don't have things in common, it is better we part ways than selling ourselves cheap to the people we are far better than in mentality and wisdom.

I heard many hailing the Goa Authority to deport the Nigerians in their city, good and fine, but i beg you to go the International airports in Nigeria and count the numbers of the deportees from Goa , then you will know that it is not only the people you are spewing trash online , that are involved. Nigeria is not one, and not working as a country. Take it or leave it. Crimes is not good, no tribe and country is free from crime. Neither is any tribe and country saint.

WELL SAID
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by tchigofigo(m): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2013
the last tym we squared up against india 4 anytn, they beat us 100-1..,let's b careful o b4 such scoreline repeats itself in mre bloody terms..
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by hisawesomeness(m): 8:21am On Nov 08, 2013
bastien: No matter weitin una go yarn,me I'm not goin 2 change mind,I will never live old,or die in Nigeria,I rather suffer abroad,weitin dey dis country,weather no even get date again,old men n woman dey hold rain like if na there birth right,na only rice we get 4 naija,d rest food dey fade,no new1,country wey d citizen dey para say FG no dey do well,poverty don insult half of d citizens,2 d extend poverty make person wey dey stay 4 one room buy range rover,enuf is enuf,I'm go 2 all d embassy 2moro
safe journey o. We even plenty for hia. Abeg help reduce the populaton so that allocation go reach all man. Them go even nack u beta thabe Wen go make u start the find airport road with wound wen go full ur head.
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by omodapson(m): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2013
COOLDUN:

You said it all my dear, the problem of Nigeria is that it is not one and it is badly divided, every criminal finds Nigeria as a safe haven because Nigerians prefer to fight each other than their outside enemies. Take for example in this forum, whenever any news that deserves the national interest and action comes up on this forum, what you would hear is tribal bashings from the bigots on this forum, forgetting that this forum is not visited by only Nigerians. Like this news now, the bash began with some people pointing fingers at the Igbos just because drug was mentioned.

The most annoying aspect of it is that the motive of the killing of the Nigerian man has not been ascertained but the Yorubas in this forum have started blaming the Igbos simple because the hacked/killed man is an Igbo. A swine who claimed to be a student here gave false news that the killed guy is a drug dealer, while the Indian Authority has not yet come out with the reason of the killing.

I was in India few days ago, just returned to Nigeria, I know 90% of the life of Indians, India have more secret cults in the whole world, most of these cults are being backed by the racists drug barons and corrupt Polictians who use them to cause havocs and distractions whenever there is coming elections, to paint the governments in power weak in security and economic.

There is no country that records the series of senseless killings like the Indians, if you read their daily newspapers you will see that majority of the pages are filled with murder news/cases, but they always look for fault in the foreigners. An Indian no matter how rich/poor will never be happy to see you living good in their country no matter how genuine you are. Unlike in Nigeria where they live like demi gods, uselessing our women while they would hide theirs at home for their family use as they call it. Father sleep with daughter, son sleeps with mother, brother sleeping with sister is never regarded as a sin There, as it is known to be FAMILY USE. So this makes them to be too jealous with their women.

Even the landlord that owns your apartment is not happy that you are paying him regularly, even though he can never let you to owe him/her, but can set you up when you do not owe them too. Many of them are online here, reading these senseless accusing fingers on one tribe because their brother is involved. If it was a Yoruba man that was killed now, you would have heard them denying him to be an Indian born, Yoruba background. But now it is only the Igbos that are selling drugs in Diaspora. Let anyone here write to the Catholic Cathedral in Patel Chowk Delhi and ask the list of the Nigerians in Tihar jail Delhi , in Endipiece case/ Drug case, you would be shocked to know how many Yorubas there, both male and female, Tihar Jail No 8 are mostly the women, majority are the Yorubas, but i don't know why they jump in critics of the Igbos at any slightest news of drug related cases in Diaspora.

It is not up to 2 weeks an American Senator insulted Nigerians, and later apologized, now it's Indian politician insulted/apologized because they know that Nigerians could be insulted and be calmed by a mere SORRY, why not? hence the people insulted are busy on nairaland forum fighting each other instead of tackling their common enemy, In India, it only takes an Indian to hit you then the mob gather immediately and bring you down, without knowing what your offence is, even an Indian you take as your friend, he will join his people and hack you down, but in Nigeria due to our kindness and hospitality, we can fight each other in favor of a foreigner who is even wrong.

From what i am seeing in Nigeria, the country should not continue in the one country madness, while we all know that it is not working and will never work. The hatred and hostility is increasing every day. Hence we don't have things in common, it is better we part ways than selling ourselves cheap to the people we are far better than in mentality and wisdom.

I heard many hailing the Goa Authority to deport the Nigerians in their city, good and fine, but i beg you to go the International airports in Nigeria and count the numbers of the deportees from Goa , then you will know that it is not only the people you are spewing trash online , that are involved. Nigeria is not one, and not working as a country. Take it or leave it. Crimes is not good, no tribe and country is free from crime. Neither is any tribe and country saint.

You started well but your post is not balance, it is still reeling in ethnocentrism. The country can only get better if we put all ethnic issues aside and treat every matter logically. We must never be bias, if my kinsman is at fault, we must let the world know. If we fail to do what is right, it becomes a cancer and if it is not attacked, it destroys our entirety. That is just one of the many problems we face in this country.
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by townshipjames: 8:34am On Nov 08, 2013
Ijebulogic:

Exactly sir. I agree with you 100%.

The Indian chap has only said what millions of foreign officials around the world are saying in private (but because of fake diplomacy and to protect their jobs, wont say in public)

In life, the only way to move forward is to accept when there is a problem and then put a strategy in place to resolve the problem. The problem with us in Nigeria is that we prefer to pretend there is no problem and all is well. Anyone that speaks sense that "brothers we have a problem o...!!!" will be shouted down and abused by the Mob. Eventually it will become a tribal issue, we trade insults and forget that there is a problem. That's how we have been going round in circles for over 50 years.

Take the USA and New York as an example of how to resolve problems - at one point the World and the USA admitted that NYC was the most criminal infested and dangerous city in the world! Places like Harlem were worse than Ajegunle and both Americans and Non-Americans complained about New York.

How did the Americans respond? They didn't blame Hispanics, Blacks, Mexicans or immigrants (as we would have done in Nigeria), they put in place the toughest Police Chief they could find, they also implemented the "three strikes and you're out" policy. So petty criminals would serve long sentences the moment they committed 3 petty crimes (some people got 20 years for stealing sweets in a shop). What happened? NYC was cleaned up - people like Bill Clinton relocated his Foundation office to Harlem etc. NYC still has dangerous areas but nothing like it was 15 years ago.

Lets learn from others - when a Dr. diagnoses cancer, you treat it with Chemotherapy and extend your years... but when you pretend all you have is a cold, then the cancer destroys the body and the soul. Patriotism is commendable but it should not be blind to the truth.

You succeeded in contracting yourself here. Going by your New-york story, one would have thought you would advice the Goan minister to borrow a leaf from the US. The fact that a set of people misbehaved doesn't give him the liberty to insult ALL Nigerians including YOU. That was uncouthed and a parochial from a serving minister. What happened to getting the erring Nigerians arrested and tighten up on the Indian immigration policy?

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2013
Santi19:
Are you any better than those you quoted with this your comment?
Mr Man keep quiet. Wait until someone lands you a hot slap for no reason. . .if you retaliate, would you be "any better" than the aggressor? Why not simply turn the other cheek? Bloody hypocrite.

Some of you people always find a way to avoid the main issue. Why should anyone initiate needless tribalism OUT OF NOTHING, and instead of denouncing such bàstards, you and your fellow hypocrites prefer to focus on those who RESPOND in kind. He who starts trouble is always at fault in my view, while he who responds to provocation is entirely blameless!

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by ritux: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2013
We won't see the likes of Falana, Soyinka, Dino etc coming to the streets to protest to the FG against this barbaric act giving to Nigerians in other countries.
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Lilimax(f): 8:44am On Nov 08, 2013
COOLDUN:

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by nagoma(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2013
safarigirl: use your brains abeg. The fact is, it's not Nigerians that commit most of these crimes, but the same way people think every mongloid is Chinese, so is it thought that every negroid is Nigerian. So some Jamo or Gabonese commits a crime and they say it's a Nigerian.

You should be the one to use your brain and come out of that denial state. Nigerians lead in these crimes and misbehavior. Is it Jamo or Gabonese that are arrested at various airports couriering drugs ? Is it others that commit crimes and then Nigerians imprisoned in Thailand, Malaysia , Indonesia , china , UK, Saudi Arabia and South Africa? We have to start by taking responsibility for our behavior instead of pushing the blame to others.
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by victorv12(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2013
Is Nigeria not a cancer to the rest of the world? The minister is telling the truth. A country where majority of its citizen lives below the poverty line, any right thinking person should know that people coming out from a country like ours are threat to economic development and financial stability in other countries.

Are they lying Nigerians are selling drugs and doing fraudulent things in GOA?! Are we not treated thesame in South Africa, Libya, Senegal, UK, Botswana, Ghana, China and faraway Pakistan?! We're threat to the people of these countries with our crazy lifestyles if we're not properly checked. We're too loud when expressing ourselves! Our president traveled to Israel with over a thousand delegates with him... The senate sitting that was meant to take place regarding Stella's case, the senate president and some members of the house are in Dubai prepping to watch fifa under 17 match. We should not doubt what the Goa minister said. Nigerians are cancerous to the entire human race if not properly checked. The environment we come out from reflects our true being/nature. We don't like ourselves, and we continue to bury ourselves in bitterness and anger. Until we learn to respect ourselves at home, the rest of the world will continue to see us as cancer...Lastly, ASUU is still on strike! In a civilized society where education should be seen paramount, the country should be on a state of emergency, but still, our leaders are out there to watch one football match. Nigeria is a joke!

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by leonard509(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2013
O.T.I.S:
80% of indians, lebanese, pakistanis and chinese in nigeria are involved in one illegal smuggling or the other. the truth is they bribe their way when ever they are caught, even efcc and nafdac get paid handsomely by these foreign hustlers a.k.a investors. i remember when a lebanese shop was raided and ammunition discovered, few days later the news faded away and we nigerians never mind asking what happened. we are too busy going about our daily business that we care less about what foreigners do in our country.
I ve been to many countries in and outside africa, i saw how jobless and lazy their citizens are, they are too lazy to work, they treat their women like sh...t, and when they see foreigner work, dress well, drive cars, got married(to their women) etc, they become extremely jealous.
either they protest foreigner are taking their jobs or they accuse you of drug because you are making money and snatching their women from them.
finally, nawaoo for our naija guys,, of all countries why india india wey dey use bicycle for commercial transport grin I would rather relocate to my village than live in india.

101th liker!!
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2013
In soccer The best form of defence is attack so also is applicable in this case , you would have to agree with me that to curb this problem we must first look inwards and do what's right,if we don't take ourselves serious,our government don't give a fvck about us, our leaders always ready to bring out the religious and ethnic card when things are not going fine and we as followers have not questioned this rather we blame everybody but ourselves. what this man said is just the fact and if we don't do something about it and keep on playing the blame game -it's just a matter of time;time bomb waiting to explode.
in the words of m.j we have look into the mirror,look inwards at yourself to make the change,if we can't change ourselves how do we expect to change others.
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2013
Nobody can give or sell to a community, that which it doesn't want or need.

If the rivalry was between indian & Nigerian drug dealers, how come the limelight is on the Nigerians alone?

Its definitely a fact that GOA itself is a den of drug dealers as their locals are also involved in the business. . . Let the indians deal with their own CANCER first! It's obvious they support their own drug dealers, they just don't want competition.

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by amosadamu: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2013
I'm sure the minister must have been high when he made the statement.
I'm not a fan of illegal runs buh I must confess nigerians are hard working, India does not have anything as they are 3rd world themselves, and I want to establish that you can't do anything illegal outside Nigeria without the support of the citizens, but if you see how Nigerians hussle there you'll be amazed.
Cameroonians woo Indian girls and tell them they share border with Nigeria, South Africans beef Nigerian men just because we use our brains and hands..
How do you explain getting gettin to another man's land where you can't speak the language and within 7months things don dey make sense small small. The citizens will surely beef you. Like most people have said we should tidy our country..

4 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by oluwacjay: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2013
Chai! Of all countries 2 call 9ja cancer is India. We're rily not respected anywer. If india can call us cancer, what will USA call us? Or britain? We don cast
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2013
Any indian wey i see for club this night i go break bottle for him head.
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Ijebulogic(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2013
townshipjames:

You succeeded in contracting yourself here. Going by your New-york story, one would have thought you would advice the Goan minister to borrow a leaf from the US. The fact that a set of people misbehaved doesn't give him the liberty to insult ALL Nigerians including YOU. That was uncouthed and a parochial from a serving minister. What happened to getting the erring Nigerians arrested and tighten up on the Indian immigration policy?

Sir, I think you meant "contradicting". However, my reference to NYC is to show that as Nigerians we should not be running around asking for apologies but rather trying to get to the root cause of the problem and fixing it. So you may have misunderstood my analogy.

I personally did not feel Insulted by the statement - The truth hurts. It takes a mature mind to swallow one's pride and admit when your citizens have become a nuisance in many countries. It hurts my brother...but its the truth.
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by luvdokta: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2013
Nairaland will cause the next civil war in Nigeria. I can see a lot of direct and indirect hate comments against the Igbo tribe by the yorubas and vice versa. I hope Seun does something about this or I would recommend the site be closed down by the fed govt.

3 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by ojimbo(m): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2013
As far as i am concerned, you are free to go to any where in the world and hustle for your life, we are all one, one love to everybody, no discrimination, if you think you cant make it here in nigeria, try another country, you might be lucky there, IGBO BOIZZZ, one love to you guys, i love your guts,,,,,,,,, i have so much respect for you guys, i think you guys are the most intelligent humans being ever created on this planet earth, one love to you guys
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by ojimbo(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2013
Nigerian independent= Zik, igbo man
nollywood= igbo people started it
african music/hip hop= igbo boys
Lagos of today= igbo boys
yahoo yahoo= igbo boys
drug traficking= igbo boys
Europe by road/desert= igbo boys
interntional airport lagos= igbo boys best customers
cheap techno phone=igbo boys

why can nigeria appreciate what this guys have done for her, making nigeria one of the most recognise country in the world
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by scottpirlo24: 11:25am On Nov 08, 2013
O.T.I.S:
80% of indians, lebanese, pakistanis and chinese in nigeria are involved in one illegal smuggling or the other. the truth is they bribe their way when ever they are caught, even efcc and nafdac get paid handsomely by these foreign hustlers a.k.a investors. i remember when a lebanese shop was raided and ammunition discovered, few days later the news faded away and we nigerians never mind asking what happened. we are too busy going about our daily business that we care less about what foreigners do in our country.
I ve been to many countries in and outside africa, i saw how jobless and lazy their citizens are, they are too lazy to work, they treat their women like sh...t, and when they see foreigner work, dress well, drive cars, got married(to their women) etc, they become extremely jealous.
either they protest foreigner are taking their jobs or they accuse you of drug because you are making money and snatching their women from them.
finally, nawaoo for our naija guys,, of all countries why india india wey dey use bicycle for commercial transport grin I would rather relocate to my village than live in india.

. Thankz bro .... Jealousy is the main thing behind all this their noise
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by bandely(m): 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
sarutobie:
While it is neccessary that we make our country a better place,do not be naïve THAT is not the main reason nigerians are getting these insults from foreigners(or do you really think india's populace are living better than nigerians?) India that is ridden with ridiculous pagan caste systems that the poor have no hope of transcending to a better life,where parents catch,de-fang cobras and give them to their kids for toys out of sheer poverty,ignorane and illiteracy.the thing is nigerians lack love for one another.They wash their dirty linens in public so why cry foul when a foreigner wants to help you and wash them well? Look at nairaland? Do you think only nigerians visit this site? When a foreigner comes here and all he sees is stupidity littered around the site in the name of tribalism,blame games etc,you think he will respect the nigerian man he sees on the street? Keep washing your dirty linens in public..
I'm not in support of all the ignorants, hate, and ethnic biasness displayed on this forum, but to blame the attacks on Nigeria on this is sheer fallacy. If Nigeria is a better place, why would any one want to travel to a third world country like India? (Except for maybe tourism i.e see the Taj Mahal). Whether you lie it or not, until we put our house in other, we will only be treated like 'cancer' out there, and the public washing of the linen will continue. Because poverty begets hate, and that hate begets a reaction.
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by ckkris: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
O.T.I.S:

I would rather relocate to my village than live in india.

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by wealth2al(m): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
Bad bele Indians
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by mickyarams: 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
He should apologise for his curry smelling @$ se
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by paranorman(m): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
O.T.I.S:

bros, you burst my head with this ur post sha! 3 gbosa for you: gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!! Between you and einstein, i dont't know who's more intelligent, but i get sense pass una two sha. wink
emi sherlock gabriel einstein holmes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Silverbird Cinemas Opens At Jabi Lake Mall / Has Buhari/FG Actually Mishandled COVID-19 Pandemic? / Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.