Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Men and their joystick - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men and their joystick (7288 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men and their joystick by peggykorol(f): 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
My marriage is not the worst trust me
Am trying to work on my marriage as people advised rather than opt for divorce/separation
Now the koko of the story
I have a niece(not really tho) living with me.very nice pretty girl.endowned with good body curvature.am a very pretty lady on my own too,not just saying it to make myself happy but their is a history to back it up.
For like a month now I really wasn't too happy so I have lost weight.my cousins,friends have been asking if I was sick.my hubby hasn't really been around for like 4 weeks.so he came didn't even tell me about my weight but just started saying stuffs like,fixing a hair or applying makeup doesn't really make a woman beautiful(I just fixed my hair).i really didn't get what he was saying initially.so he said looking healthy makes a woman pretty.that am so slim now,no more hips and that my niece even thou she is on low cut(that is not making her hair)is very healthy and far more pretty than me.he said all these in front of her
Now they way he stares at her is becoming scary
One morning I was preparing my daughter for school,my niece was getting ready for school too.i saw my hubby in her room just standing(looking like he was lost)immediately he saw me he told my niece hope you have eaten go and eat,and I said by 6 am?
He was just behaving like a virgin who just saw a VG
Looks at her backside and when he sees me he pretends like he wasn't looking
People said I should take her back to her parents
But she hasn't done anything wrong and she is a good girl too.we have a good relationship
So is this a threat to my marriage or what
Re: Men and their joystick by armyofone(m): 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
ummmm, listen to them and take her back.
are you sure he hasn't eaten eve's apple already.

peggykorol: My marriage is not the worst trust me
Am trying to work on my marriage as people advised rather than opt for divorce/separation
Now the koko of the story
I have a niece(not really tho) living with me.very nice pretty girl.endowned with good body curvature.am a very pretty lady on my own too,not just saying it to make myself happy but their is a history to back it up.
For like a month now I really wasn't too happy so I have lost weight.my cousins,friends have been asking if I was sick.my hubby hasn't really been around for like 4 weeks.so he came didn't even tell me about my weight but just started saying stuffs like,fixing a hair or applying makeup doesn't really make a woman beautiful(I just fixed my hair).i really didn't get what he was saying initially.so he said looking healthy makes a woman pretty.that am so slim now,no more hips and that my niece even thou she is on low cut(that is not making her hair)is very healthy and far more pretty than me.he said all these in front of her
Now they way he stares at her is becoming scary
One morning I was preparing my daughter for school,my niece was getting ready for school too.i saw my hubby in her room just standing(looking like he was lost)immediately he saw me he told my niece hope you have eaten go and eat,and I said by 6 am?
He was just behaving like a virgin who just saw a VG
Looks at her backside and when he sees me he pretends like he wasn't looking
People said I should take her back to her parents
But she hasn't done anything wrong and she is a good girl too.we have a good relationship
So is this a threat to my marriage or what

Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
It's really a shame when a man decides to act like a he -goat.Please send her home now that she isn't pregnant yet, that is if you are still interested in keeping the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by jumzzy448: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hmmmm......if u know you love and cherish your marriage, take her back to her parent. not only for your sake but also for the sake of the poor girl. Cos with the way your hubby is doing, let him not go and rape her one day ooo.
Men shaaaa......SMDH.

2 Likes

Re: Men and their joystick by Ennyhollar(f): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2013
My dear sister pls take her back to her parent not to scatter your marriage, i mean your husband's character
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2013
Some Men sha, quiet disrespectful.
I just hope he won't force his way to her, or she won't start having feelings for him.

For safety , let your cousin leave the house, tell her it's all about her own good.

Better say him use him p Rick get in trouble with someone unknown than your relation.
The guilt will be worse.

It's all about safety awareness cheesy.

After we find solution to curious p Rick.

No one said your marriage is worse, but decay starts from somewhere, and my dear...start now to treat it before it gets worse.
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
Men and their Pr1ck? What a title. . . grin

3 Likes

Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
Confront him about it, and warm him seriously to desist if he has plans. Also warn your "niece" to be careful around him. Taking her away is not the solution to your husband's randyness per se. It's her today, it could be your neighbors daughter tomorrow, what will you do then? park out of the house? Letting him know that you know should be able to jolt him out of his fantasies.
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Phema: Men and their Pr1ck? What a title. . . grin
no be so.no be the thing wey no dey make their head no dey correct.no be wetin dey scatter things.......lol.wo abegii.i no even understand why yoruba no do oriki for that daleru thing sef.

But awon okunrin imi baje sha cheesy person wey dey admire im wife neice ass,shey e no go get erection when im see see im pikin naked.tufiaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
You can't compare the embarrassment if he ends up humping a family member to when he humped a neighbor. I totally agree with bludeville on the confrontation part but don't keep your precious yams for your goat to feed on,save the girl from possible molestation.some men know no shame and can't be jolted out of genital inspired fantasy.
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dantedasz: This hilarious OP with her fake stories again.
@OP,
I see you have been very busy editing your past fake threads.
It is a pity people post comments with out checking the OPs past.
Very funny.
Awaiting part 2 of this fake story.

Peggy is this true?
Re: Men and their joystick by MrAboki: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hahahahaaaa

Even God sef will never repeat the mistake of keeping a forbidden fruit near humans again.. grin

You better evict your niece before you see substitution signboard.. grin

Your husband like Oroboh, better go and start feeding well so that you can return to factory mode. grin

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by Dantedasz(m): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
This hilarious OP with her fake stories again.
@OP,
I see you have been very busy editing your past fake threads.
It is a pity people post comments with out checking the OPs past.
Very funny.
Awaiting part 2 of this fake story.
Re: Men and their joystick by dayokanu(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
Na wa oo
Re: Men and their joystick by soulglo: 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
Yikes. He said that in the presence of your niece? I almost want to log of nairaland.
Re: Men and their joystick by coogar: 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
dayokanu: Na wa oo

nonsense story.....
i just don't understand why nigerian women think all the men are beasts looking for whom to devour & have for breakfast. i can bet this OP is seeing things that don't exist.

so there are no other slim, pretty chics out there for him to stare at on a daily basis at work, church, or wherever your husband likes to hang out. if a man comes on here to say his wife stares at his nephew - i doubt half of the people commenting here would react the same way.

arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by dayokanu(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
Next thing it would be her mom the husband wants to nack

And this niece is in Secondary school
Re: Men and their joystick by critique101(f): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
i am advising you as a christian and fellow woman. Take her back to her parents. I know they will ask questions but just think of a reasonable answer and give them. How can you keep yam in front of a goat and expect it not to chop the yam? undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Men and their joystick by EfemenaXY: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
Chillisauce: Some Men sha, quiet disrespectful.
I just hope he won't force his way to her, or she won't start having feelings for him.

For safety , let your cousin leave the house, tell her it's all about her own good.

Better say him use him p Rick get in trouble with someone unknown than your relation.
The guilt will be worse.

It's all about safety awareness cheesy.

After we find solution to curious p Rick.

No one said your marriage is worse, but decay starts from somewhere, and my dear...start now to treat it before it gets worse.

Chilli! Nor kill person with laughter this Friday evening, I beg you! grin grin

@OP, although you can't stop a man from playing the fiddle, but you can, as you've already been advised - start by taking temptation out of his way. Send your niece back to her parents (not fair I know, but what's at stake here is a lot bigger).

~ Then next, employ and elderly mama in your home (preferably one who's lost some teeth, and really loves to chew Kola), to help out with the household chores / child(ren) - preferably one who isn't attractive and is definitely past her child-bearing years.

~ After that, try to get to the root of the matter. Find out what's causing this sudden randiness. Isn't he gainfully employed? Or is he so idle that he spends his spare time eyeing up your relative? You need to have a talk with him to let him know how upset with him you are and hear what he has to say in his defence.

(I'm still trying not to laugh here, so it's kind of hard to type out any meaningful advice...) grin grin grin
Re: Men and their joystick by henrimoto(m): 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nne moo.. you are seeing the hand writting on the wall, you taught it's child's play. A stitch in time, they say 'saves nine'. hmnnnn..... you don't leave a fish in care of a cat..Men are easily attracted to what they see, most expecially what they see is good and beautiful. (any thing beautiful attracts) its no man's fault, it's just natural with them. some can control their emotions, while other can not. Na don confirm say your niece get shape,fine, get body join am....hmnnn... my people talk say 'Ayi te te mu ole, ole mu ol' oko
Re: Men and their joystick by madamshepopo(f): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
send that girl back to her parent asap, ok!
Re: Men and their joystick by henrimoto(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
No body is saying you should treat your nice bad, but you have to apply wisdom. if to distance her from the sight of your husband will help save your marriage...so be it. you can still contribute your own little quota towards her education even if she is nt staying with you. imagine your husband telling you in the presence of your niece that she is beautiful than you.! you have seen some kind of funny look from your husband to your niece, not once, not twice.. hmnnn... may God not allow goatu.. to eat palm frond on our head.
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
Bludeville: Confront him about it, and warm him seriously to desist if he has plans. Also warn your "niece" to be careful around him. Taking her away is not the solution to your husband's randyness per se. It's her today, it could be your neighbors daughter tomorrow, what will you do then? park out of the house? Letting him know that you know should be able to jolt him out of his fantasies.
Confront and warn who? It seems you didn't read the story. A time bomb is about exploding and you're saying she should warn her husband and niece? You no serious!! angry

Op,abeg send her packing with immediate effect. No dulling for this matter o! Act fast before dem get belle for ya husband biko!
Re: Men and their joystick by ifyalways(f): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
OP,your husband said all that in front of your niece while you did nothing but stare? Then you caught him severally stealing "unholy" glances at your girl and you just can't confront him,right there? Don't give men or ANYONE that free hand or postphone the doomsday ever again, the moment he said all those rubbish in front of your niece, you disgrace him instantly! You guys would settle later but the message is clear - you won't tolerate Rubbish from him.

Confront him. Why are you dancing around his fvckery? Let him know that you know what he's been up to and the "thing" wey dey wait am if he as much tries to fvck around with your niece,or any woman . Don't act dumb,he'll assume he can get away with any rubbish if you do. Shake him up,well well. You send away your niece,what about the other women outside?

I don't subscribe to sending away your niece who's done nothing. Talk to her ,depending on her age and your relationship with her. You send her away without confronting him, you'll only end up giving your hubby the impression that you are "afraid of him and his randy diick" . Who says he can't seek her out from your parents house or anywhere you take her to?

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by baby124: 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
Sending her back will not stop him from going to her parents house to start dating her. But na wa ooo, which kind of men do some women marry. Your husband has the guts to talk to you like that, in front of the girl. You should disgrace him right there in front of her. What a pervert. Tell him to leave her alone, that if you see him near her again, all his family members will hear that he is attempting to rape a young and defenseless girl. Should anything happen to her, you will be the first to call her parents and you will even help them to go to the police station to hold him for rape. shior. Did your parents sell you to this man for a tuber of yam?

2 Likes

Re: Men and their joystick by baby124: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
After this one has gone, try to keep your home by yourself. If you want to help someone, help them from afar.
Re: Men and their joystick by onegig(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
baby_123: Sending her back will not stop him from going to her parents house to start dating her. But na wa ooo, which kind of men do some women marry. Your husband has the guts to talk to you like that, in front of the girl. You should disgrace him right there in front of her. What a pervert. Tell him to leave her alone, that if you see him near her again, all his family members will hear that he is attempting to rape a young and defenseless girl. Should anything happen to her, you will be the first to call her parents and you will even help them to go to the police station to hold him for rape. shior. Did your parents sell you to this man for a tuber of yam?
You see how some ladies steer the nest and look for trouble. Your approach is too aggressive. Easy to say.. What you typed up there is pure blackmail and you risk destroying your marriage if you happen to act that way in such situation.

Whatever happened to communicating with your supposed husband. You married him and he is your better half so treat him like one and resolve the issue amicably instead of shouting and thinking this is a show of shaming him. The girl is innocent and should be left out of the issue.
Re: Men and their joystick by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
A man who can boldly tell his wife that she isn't as sexy as her niece in front of her must have banged her niece and can kill his wife just to have access to marry her niece. That's just crazy! Some men sef.... Na wah! angry angry
Re: Men and their joystick by baby124: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
onegig: You see how some ladies get steer the nest and look for trouble. Your approach is too aggressive. Easy to say.. But wait Whatever happened to communicating with your supposed husband. The girl is innocent and should be left out of the issue.

What is what you are saying have to do with anything. Leave your comment and vamoose. Not like i care what you think. What else is left for sweet talk? So he should molest the girl abi? A man that can disrespect his wife like that. In fact i pity you. It is your type that they will use the face to sweep the whole of Lagos. grin

1 Like

Re: Men and their joystick by baby124: 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
onegig:

Whatever happened to communicating with your supposed husband. You married him and he is your better half so treat him like one and resolve the issue amicably instead of shouting and thinking this is a show of shaming him. The girl is innocent and should be left out of the issue.

Communication flew out of the window when he went to start watching the girl like a pervert. Some girls are being molested in these situations. She needs to speak like that so that the girl knows her aunt has her back, should he attempt anything. And he knows that too. No need for soft speech or communication here.
Re: Men and their joystick by onegig(m): 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
I am male for your info and not ready to start arguing up and down with you. Good luck with your choice. That's how you over react and take the wrong decision. Cutting the head ain't the solution to an head ache.
Re: Men and their joystick by baby124: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
onegig: I am male for your info and not ready to start arguing up and down with you. Good luck with your choice. That's how you over react and take the wrong decision. Cutting the head ain't the solution to an head ache.

Good for you. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

KIDDIES and ADULT US STOCK School Shoes,Sport Shoes,Casual Shoes, Formal Shoes. / Is It Right For Parents To Insult Their Children? / Help Help Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.