Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market (18649 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries / Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos / Seven Youths Gang-rape Trader In Alaba Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by Onyenna(m): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2013
So sad! Rip to the departed... I wish those injured safe recovery.....
Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by eluquenson(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2013
This is serious undecided
God will punish those robbers
Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by KKImoh: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2013
Lady Excellency: Don't you think it's a broader plan to force them back to their villages?

It's quite unfortunate.

u two are very mad, insane and stupid, no wonder y'all are cat faced ethnic big0ts

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by Sheggy13(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2013
It was a sad day indeed..I live very close to the market and went there on the said day to unlock my cousin's Samsung Galaxy S2 that afternoon.. I almost went to the area where this incident happened to buy a new battery for the phone as the one in the phone was down and took ages to power on..Something just prompted me not to for the battery and instead ask the repairer to use a spare battery for me..It wasn't long after I went to the repairer's shop that we started hearing gunshots and people running helter skelter for their dear lives..what a gory and unfortunate occurrence..RIP to the dead.
Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by opylas(m): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2013
achi4u: "brothers killing brothers"

What do you mean nwa yoruba?
& what do u think e meant? E meant "brothers killing brothers" in d reasonable & only sense, I wonder wat else dat means. Abeg, no start anytin hia o. Y must ppl on NL always think lyk ds!? m starting to bliv dry cnt help it.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by opylas(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2013
Etumgbe: Why are all these lazy Yoruba guys doing hardworking ndi-igbo like this. RIP to the dead
U hv no shame

9 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by femogbangba: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2013
Sad story but only illiterates will carry such a large amount of cash in this day and age. Although due to the nature of business in Alaba, they have no choice but to collect payment in cash but they could also consult with their banks to seek alternative payment methods.
Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by Sheggy13(m): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2013
It was a sad day indeed..I live very close to the market and went there on the said day to unlock my cousin's Samsung Galaxy S2 that I had just upgraded that afternoon.. I almost went to the area where this incident happened to buy a new battery for the phone as the one in the phone was down and took ages to power on..Something just prompted me not to for the battery and instead ask the repairer to use a spare battery for me..It wasn't long after I went to the repairer's shop that we started hearing gunshots and people running helter skelter for their dear lives..what a gory and unfortunate occurrence..RIP to the dead.
Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by redcliff: 9:43am On Nov 08, 2013
fingard02k: May God bless the dead

God doesn't bless the dead.. The only belssing you get for being dead is going to heaven and it entails being a righteous and holy human. So if the dead while alive wasn't these, they are not blessed.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by GentleMimi: 9:45am On Nov 08, 2013
geeez: Brothers killing brothers

This is sad

But I wonder why people still carry cash around

Except in fraudulent deals, any amount can be transacted electronically
What makes u think it was his brother that killed him?? Una don start,abi?
Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by achi4u(m): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2013
opylas:
& what do u think e meant? E meant "brothers killing brothers" in d reasonable & only sense, I wonder wat else dat means. Abeg, no start anytin hia o. Y must ppl on NL always think lyk ds!? m starting to bliv dry cnt help it.
bro what u mean ...

dat guy na real big9t

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by GentleMimi: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2013
Lady Excellency: Don't you think it's a broader plan to force them back to their villages?

It's quite unfortunate.

Force who back to the village,u spineless worm.Now i see sey ur yeye don dey smell ooo

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by ichommy(m): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2013
ifyalways: Go cash less people,cash less. Someone somewhere knew the "routine" and arranged boys for them. How much does a POS machine cost?

May the living learn,may the injured get well soon.

23 Likes
Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by joelenesleek(f): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2013
Cashless indeed, robbers wise gan dem too go Buy POS this time they will force you to slot in ur Card. Sad News cry
Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by GentleMimi: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2013
Etumgbe: Why are all these lazy Yoruba guys doing hardworking ndi-igbo like this. RIP to the dead
I'm an igbo babe,but guy i fit slap stupidity commot for ur head this morning ooo.Why una dey like cause wahala naaa? If u've got prove,then mention it.Or are u one of the robbers.....or insider? E be like sey we go dey use microscope view u sha

6 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by Randerl: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2013
Before nkoor

Yunglord111: 11 years Old Nigerian creates A Social Network.
am Stupied and jobless. Hopeless Me.
Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2013
the master minder is within.
Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by Femoooo(m): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2013
ifyalways: Go cash less people,cash less. Someone somewhere knew the "routine" and arranged boys for them. How much does a POS machine cost?

Even if it costs 1 Naira, Nigerians will not still buy. Very Uncivilized society. We have been campaigning about the need for every home to buy Fire and Gas Alarm detectors. This costs as cheap as 1400 and 2600 Naira respectively. Simple device. It does not even require service. It can go on for 10years before a need to change the battery. But instead, my people prefer to spend thousands at the least on OWANBE ceremonies.

Na una sabi.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by esley: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2013
This is not the first time the lady and the mobile police officers will be conveying such a large amount of money to the bank before the unfortunate incident took place on Tuesday.

i smell foul play...... frm d lady
Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by Afam4eva(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2013
The only reason why criminality is rife in Nigeria is because we have refused to advance technologically. We need to stop carrying cash and conduct our transactions electronically. That way, criminals will have nothing to steal.
Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by judeolaniran: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2013
christmas is not biblical
Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by opylas(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2013
jude olaniran: christmas is not biblical
Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by sarutobie(m): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2013
I know you didn't start this way on NL..however you don't have to stoop down to the level of NL resident tribalist with this your post..they do that on an anonymous forum because its the only closure they can get in their miserable lives..
Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by opylas(m): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2013
achi4u: bro what u mean ...

dat guy na real big9t
I meant to say dat I felt d guy didn't say anytin wrong, dat u kinda misunderstood him; e was more lyk saying ppl who shld liv 2geda in harmony are d 1z killing demslvs. Wen I say u'r my broda, u knw wat it means, ryt?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by mazizitonene(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2013
fingard02k: May God bless the dead
undecided
Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by oderemo(m): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2013
Femoooo:

Even if it costs 1 Naira, Nigerians will not still buy. Very Uncivilized society. We have been campaigning about the need for every home to buy Fire and Gas Alarm detectors. This costs as cheap as 1400 and 2600 Naira respectively. Simple device. It does not even require service. It can go on for 10years before a need to change the battery. But instead, my people prefer to spend thousands at the least on OWANBE ceremonies.

Na una sabi.
What in heavens does this your reply got to do with this barbaric insane
Senseless slaughter.
Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by Afritop(m): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2013
What a loss! The resources and the finance that ought to be expended in providing security for the safe movement of huge sum of money from one location to another was eventually stolen by this dare devils.
Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by Gabassin: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
4 9ja nw naa who dey do arm Robbry past igbo or yoruba? u dis igbo pple self ur robbry 2 mush ooooooooooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
Onwa december...Onwa december n'olumego....onwa december.....onwa december n'olumego... undecided
Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by andyanders: 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2013

Too bad. An insider must have sold them out.Even some police guys with them can arrange for that and even tell their crime colleague to just shot them were they can recover quick. The owner of the money must note that moving large amount of money like that is wrong. They should have made arrangement with their bankers to be collecting the cash with their bullion van. RIP
Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by InvertedHammer: 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
/
Those Alaba ogas never learn.

They have routine. Why wait till the money is huge b4 depositing in the bank?

I don't see what's wrong with daily deposit of funds. And if a customer wants to make a huge purchase, get orders and have same
customer pay in the bank, come with a teller and you confirm with your account manager.

Usually oga like that relies on other oga (who buy in bulks) to distribute his goods and rarely do retails.
Something is wrong somewhere. Alaba is so open that even passers-by can see oga counting money.

nawa o! Poor salesgirl.
Re: Robbers Kill Traders At Alaba Market by GentleMimi: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
Gabassin: 4 9ja nw naa who dey do arm Robbry past igbo or yoruba? u dis igbo pple self ur robbry 2 mush ooooooooooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked
You sef,shut up jare.Must u comment? U they use gbagaun dey wound person here,combined wif ur tribalistic mumunity.I no fit yab person dis hot afternoon ooo,so just respect ur teenage self!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Student At Checkpoint In Katsina. / Ugandan DJ, Jerry Okirwoth Killed For Playing ‘Boring Music’ / Lagos Printer Abducts, Rapes Secondary School Student He Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.